What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Bored out of my mind. For some reason it feels like I either have too much free time or none at all (still happy to have some free time though... despite the boredom)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
I bought a looooot!

4 ultra shiny lipglosses

6 liquid lipsticks

4 ultra matt lipsticks

1 blushlight

And 2 gorgeous eyeshadow pallets *_*

The products are from lime crime and melt cosmetics *yay*

you will definitely see some products on my face very soon ;) by the way... my vacation starts next week... we can start with our project then ^_^

that is a lot (but not too much! No such thing as too much makeup).

I never heard of those brands so naturally I googled them... and they look like they have really awesome stuff! Can't wait to see them on your face and for us to start this baby ^_^

giphy.gif

I feel like staying at a rooftop in the middle of the night, soundtripping while stargazing... crying at the same time. yknow. releasing stress sorta thing.

I feel good, i like this forum and the people here. Every one is nice ^^

and I also feel "mmeeeehhhhh >

I dont know what soundtripping is but i do like stargazing :D

If you ever wanna visit me when i am on the country side. I live under the ..the..."Big bear"??

The large one where it says "Karlavagnen". The house is yellow ^^

1-karlavagnen.jpg

:_red_fox 5

it's when you just listen to music nonstop so you are tripping th sounds xd aww that's sweet :D we call that big dipper? XD but "big bear" is cuter. I live under the tres marias xD I'll come by to your house *flies to your place* XD --- OOH inktober. I can't join. To many things to do. But will draw anyhow. Thank you.. ^_^

LOL XD that GIF made me laugh so hard in combination with your post foxy4

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

listen the fight against pimples is a long and dangerous one. We must take it seriously! (Also I made myself laugh so I'm glad I'm not the only one XD)

i feel like a teenager again because for some strange reason they start blooming on my face again T_T

And i feel free!!! starting today, i have a two weeks vacation ahead of meeee :Sleepy::Playing::Jumping around::Dancing:

I'm tired as fuck. I didn't sleep well in the cabin down south so I have a lot of catching up to do. Today I drove tired for 4 hours, which doesn't seem like much but I have no endurance for that sort of thing. I had a nap not long ago but woke up even more tired.

I’m scared T_T

I think I already mentioned that I can’t sleep without the light on an that for a very good reason... well today after many years I thought trying it out again since I had all cats in my room and I wouldn’t feel alone... well turned out that this was a very bad idea...

Just a few minutes ago I was lying in bed and was really close to fall asleep wenn suddenly my moms tablet went on for no reason and played one of her favorite religious songs. I jumped out of my bed and nearly wet myself XD I was sooo so frightened... I am still afraid of falling asleep or even shutting my eyes while the light’s on >.

There was really no reason for it to suddenly go on when her tablet was lying quietly in her bag with her case around... i swear everytime the lights are out something spooky happens.