What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

Bom-Bam Baby! I feel guuuuud. It is greate spring-y weather today and i was in Town, strooooling around in my awsom-ness, with Gazette Music and sunglasses, I was coolest in Town today. ..... at least i felt like it '__' .. noone can stop me woho.

now..its friday the 13th...something needs to go wrong, hmm i wounder what is going to happend.

I feel ..eeehhhhh. I was playing "sword" with my ruler...and now it broke -___________-

I serisusly start to Think that the bird poo i got in the head has been cursed, so many things has gone wrong latly..

i feel like baking something today. filling the kitchen with the smell of baked cookies sounds like a good idea right now~

I feel spoiled -__- I thought i could Watch tha Super lover anime, yeah i know im late..i havent seen that one either yet. So i clicked on the first episode and boooy what a intro the whole background story in a flash and then that they moved to japan in a flash and lots of new people and some lady saying she wanted him back and......

So i accidently clicked on the first episode of Season TWO -____________-

• 2 weeks later...

like a piece of sht bcs I bought for my mother fruit in chocolate as a gift to mother's day and she threw it into a trash bin lolol oh my- i hate her so much

I feel its you and me

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*wink wink*

Sorry about the cake, you can have a banana-pancake with me insted with watermelon as desert :D

take 1banana+an egg(+mabye some milk if you want) and mix. Then into fry pan, i promise you it taste super nice.

(use a littel butter in the fry pan) :Wink:

mm.. heavy. I feel heavy. is that a feeling?

I think those pizzas are starting to catch up with me, back to running tomorrow again then xD

mm.. heavy. I feel heavy. is that a feeling?

I Think it's just your kindness and heart that makes :rolleyes:

Now if that wasen't cheesy i dont know what else could be.

:_red_fox 5

I feel good, im happy to be here in the forum.

I think that same heart has just skipped a bit & fluttered..

you're too precious for this world,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!yoyo5

Although I would still probably bet my money on pizza rather than kindness causing that heavy feeling xD

• 2 weeks later...