What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

• 2 weeks later...

I am terribly, terribly sleepy. What's worse is that I'm actually getting a lot of sleep in lately, but I still find myself so tired and exhausted. I'm sure it's just the amount of work I have on my plate, but still....

I just finished a TON of school work so I feel pretty good about myself now! It's time to run to the grocery store and then RUN AWAY HOME!

Well done

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:D

I feel tierd, but hey i did an "advent"-candel and christmas tree icon at work that looks nice.

ANd other christmas imagies that looks soooomuch better than my co-worker ....

MOAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(The girl who organizes the campains always try to ask me for creative imagines cuz she knows am good and now my co-worker has start to realize that too XD

I m soo good

Exhausted and drained... I could probably do with things getting a little easier (or me getting a little stronger, but I guess that's a little more difficult to do)

I ate too much )'x'( i feel very full.

If i bend over, the food will fall out -_- .. it wont even be a "vomit" it will just ..fall out.

ahhh am never gonna eat again.

(just mabye some chocolate..or a strayberry)

Annoyed by people who expect me to constantly support them when they make the same mistakes over and over again and then comfort them when things (surprisingly -_-") turn out bad. And also like a terrible person for feeling that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Disappointed *w*

Today I was catching up with my anime list, finishing one series. The next one was supposed to be Doupo CangQiong, a chinese manhua I really enjoy reading. I was happy finding this series in an anime format... but there we go, they somehow chose to use cheap ass computer graphics for it. It looks like a boring game from the 2000s, making the characters lifeless and robotic. Well After the intro and the frist few lines of the characters I decided to drop it for good, such a shame....

Now I just hope the movie series is betterthan this

That’s one of the worst feelings I have right now.... you are excited the whole week for the next update for your favorite manga/ webtoon. So you wake up in the morning early enough so that you can read first thing in the morning, but then you find out that you have to wait for the update another week :Frustrated:

Tired. I think I'm mentally and physically very tired today. (sigh) Maybe it's time for coffee. too many annoying people and sounds around me-

That’s one of the worst feelings I have right now.... you are excited the whole week for the next update for your favorite manga/ webtoon. So you wake up in the morning early enough so that you can read first thing in the morning, but then you find out that you have to wait for the update another week :Frustrated:

I hope it wasn't HereUare DJun sometimes is late :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it wasn’t even BL... but normally it’s always on time and the cliffhanger was torturing me so I was looking forward to the update. But the artist deserves his free time ;)