What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I feel stupied -_- Im embarraced to inform you all that i about 10 minutes ago had a "brilliant idea" again.

(ï¿¢_ï¿¢; )

I seriusly thought. "What if there was like an yaoi manga but where the images was moving, and perhaps even had colour..."

................. ( ̄  ̄|||) ..... then i realized ....anime has allready been invented eons ago. (ノ_

To my defence i want to ad i am tierd and that i have not been drinking my Daily (almost Daily) ranson of hot coco and that is why my brain is givien up on me.

I also want to warn people... usally when i get "new ideas", they are kinda stuped

-_________- , Peace, love and understand .. or perhaps patience....

P.S this "idea"...is and idea i have had a few times Before... and insidemy head it says "hey, this idea sounds familiar", and then it remembers its an anime am thinking of, and then the shame comes

XDDDD but seriusly. i have done this "anime idea" Before, it dosent go away XD its just looping around inside my brain and comes back a few times a year XDDD

Tragic but true ^^

„I‘m feeling good“ as Nina Simone would sing ;)

This and next week will be short with a long weekend in between *_* :Dancing:

I currently feel hungry and so tired from not getting enough sleep and I've got painful cramps in my stomach that I feel like puking :( onionn7onionn7:cuteonion43::cuteonion37:onion12onion10:cuteonion8:

I currently feel hungry and so tired from not getting enough sleep and I've got painful cramps in my stomach that I feel like puking :( onionn7onionn7:cuteonion43::cuteonion37:onion12onion10:cuteonion8:

hope you feel better now, Katie!

i feel a little giddy today. and then there's this song stuck in my head when i was on my way out. i realised it was from this weird music video i watched yesterday of a guy in a cowboy hat screaming emotionally in the sky.

AMAZIIIIIIIIIING ^-^ today is a great day at work and on Saturday is the wedding of my friend! ^ ^ YAAAAY :Excited: I'm ready!

29104396_10208658156169617_2049396086837084160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a856f588c3f4c1ec96ff7de6c365e920&oe=5B372349

I LOVE THAT SKIRT :o

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm feeling the same as yesterday as I'm currently off work sick. I've been to the GP so I'm waiting for what they have prescribed to start working. :( my stomach hurts and is making gurgling noises but I'm not hungry. I'm so sleepy I tossed and turned all night, couldn't get comfortable at all :( :Sleepy: