Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

The continuous of the neko's trembled body already made the punk male knew that his boyfriend really drown in deep pleasure, plus the arched back and his words made it more clear. Taka looked at Riku and smiled softly. "it's good then.. I felt like I'm gonna burst inside at any moment since your inside twitched hard, Riku.." he chuckled, pushed his cock more deep while leaned more closer then capture Riku's lips in hot kiss.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku blushes bright red and flickers his ears, moaning softly as he starts to move his hips along with Taka's movements, lowering his ears a little since Taka's cock was so deep inside and kept hitting his weak spot. Riku blushes and nods his head while purring and licks Taka's cheek before kissing Taka, moaning within the kiss.

Taka couldn't help but moaned even louder everytime his movement collided with Riku's hips that moved against his thrust; it really made his mind blown away. He chuckled slightly as his cute neko licked his cheek then kissed him passionately, slide his tongue when Riku moaned within the kiss, explore everything inside that hot cavern.

Riku drools a little within the kiss, flickering his ears before slowly lowering them and moans within the kiss. He moves his hips slowly within Taka's movements and moves his hand down, rubbing his finger against the tip of his cock and looks at the cum, blushing and rubs it on Taka's cheek with a giggle.

The punk male's eyes was closed at the moment his tongue explored all inside Riku's mouth, felt their saliva mixed and start to dripped from their mouth. Yet he open wide his eyes in surprised when something warm but sticky rubbed his cheek, broke off the kiss slowly, eyed his neko. "such a bad boy.. then I have to punish you, Riku.." he smirked, take a hold on his boyfriend's waist while faster his thrust again and pumped fast Riku's dripped cock as well, hold the base of it when his tip hit the weak spot again.

Riku continue to play with Taka's tongue, drooling a little with a purr and swishes his tail side to side with a moan. He tilts his head when Taka stopped kissing him and blinks a little, lowering his ears a little, "p...punish?" Riku tilts his head to the side as he felt Taka holding his waist, gasping when Taka was thrusting and stroking his cock at a fast speed. Riku perks his ears up when feeling his weak spot get hit more and moans even louder, starting to cum.

Somehow Taka felt amused when his cute boyfriend surprised and lowered his ears after heard a punish words from him which made his carnal desire built up at the highest moment. And because he heard Riku moaned louder, he went back to pumped the other's cock and blinked as it throbbed against his palm before start to spurt out warm cums. At the same time Taka moaned cause his neko's inside squeezed his cock hard ended up release his cums as well deep inside Riku.

Riku bites his bottom lip and continues moaning, feeling Taka's speed increasing. He looks over his shoulder and watches Taka, sticking out the tip of his tongue while moaning, feeling the cum drip out of his cock. Riku continues moaning when he felt his butt twitching with Taka's cock still inside and perks up his ears with a gasp, feeling Taka's cum going inside him and rests his head on the bed, panting heavily.

Taka continue to thrust his member inside his neko's for a couple of times -noticed that the other gasped because the burst hard of his cums- before stopped with heavy panting, collapsed on Riku's back. After his breath calmed a bit, he pulled out his cock slowly and slumped his tired body next to his boyfriend's. The punk male smiled slightly when he saw Riku's sweaty face and his frantic breath, wiped it up and kissed his cute neko's lips gently. "you looked so contented, huh? I bet you felt much pleasure.." he chuckled and kissed his lips again.

Riku lowers his head a little, feeling Taka still thrusting and perks up his ears when he felt Taka pull out his cock, laying next to him. He purrs heavily while panting and nods his head while blushing, "I-It was even better after the first time," he wags his tail and kisses Taka. Riku moves away slowly and licks Taka's cheek, cleaning off the cum.

The punk male chuckled lightly at the moment his cute boyfriend said it was felt better than first time with wagging tail. Even he chuckled more cause now his neko start to clean up the cum from his cheek. "h-hey.. you don't have to that, right? I can clean it off when we take a bath.." he rubbed Riku's ear, felt ticklish with all the lick on his cheek.

Riku looks at Taka and swishes his tail as he was cleaning off Taka's cheek, lowering his ears, "but you were mad when I put it on your cheek," he whimpers and continues licking Taka's cheek. Once done cleaning Taka's cheek, Riku sticks out his tongue and swallows the cum while blushing.

Taka blinked and shook his head slowly while rubbed Riku's head gently with assured smile. "It's not like that. I'm just surprised you could do that suddenly cause I never could predict what will you do next and when I said punish it's doesn't mean I'm mad, I just gave you some reward that's all.." he chuckled, watching his neko swallowed the cum.

Riku looks at Taka and tilts his head to the side, purring softly and wags his tail side to side. He licks Taka's cheek and lowers his ears, "I thought you would like it... but I guess you didn't," he whimpers while blushing softly, still feeling the cum dripping out of his butt and licks his lips slightly, leaning forward and licking Taka's lips.

Taka blinked in confussion cause his neko still looked guilty with lowered head, guessed that his words too complicated. "Like I said before, I'm not mad and I though I like it when you do that, it's kinda cute.." he poked his boyfriend's cheek and chuckled, eyed with amused cause Riku whimpered cutely. A bit startled when Riku licked his lips but let him licked more, hold on his waist and pulled him closer.

Riku perks his head up and blushes, rubbing the back of his head and smiles softly while wagging his tail. "So.. you like when I put cum on your cheek," he tilts his head to the side. Riku continues licking Taka's lips, purring and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist while purring as he was pulled closer to Taka.

Taka just could nod his head with a smile; he can't reject it when his cute neko looked so happy to stuck cums on his cheek, right?. "yeah, do as you like, Riku.." he said, sometimes licked back his boyfriend's lips and kissed it slightly, enjoyed the sounds purring of the other and could felt the fluffy tail wrapped on his wrist.

Riku purrs softly and wags his tail a little, looking at Taka, "so what should we do now," he blushes and puts his tail in between his legs, covering his cum filled butt while purring with a soft moan as he leans forward. Riku looks at Taka and rubs his head on Taka's chest with a purr, laying on the bed with his tail still in between his legs with his ears lowered slightly with a moan.

Taka hummed softly when his boyfriend stopped licking him, looked up at him and rubbed his chin slightly. "Umm, maybe we can clean up or make dinner since it's dark already.." he said, glanced at the sky that turned out dark blue. Yet the punk male tilted his head as he noticed that Riku kept moaned and covered his butt with his tail after he rubbed his body on him and purring. "did the cums inside of you uncomfortable, Riku?" he leaned closer and caressed the neko's cheek.

Riku nods his head and blinks, blushing when he heard his stomach growl and swishes his tail side to side, "I-I think my stomach agrees with having dinner," he giggles softly and purrs. Riku looks at Taka and shakes his head while blushing, "n-no it's not that, I-I just feel dripping out of my butt," he nuzzles against Taka with a purr.

The punk male burst in laughs as the loud growl from his neko's stomach passed his ear, patted Riku's head gently. "Okay okay.. then I'll prepare dinner right away. I'll cook some delicious foods for you," he smiled and raised his eyebrow when his boyfriend shook his head and nuzzled to his body his usual purrs. "I see.. then you should clean up your body while I prepare the foods, okay?"

Riku perks his ears up as he watches Taka laughing and pouts a little with a whimper. He nods his head slowly and wags his tail while purring, "o-okay sounds good to me," he looks at his body and blushes softly, nodding his head as he stands up and walks towards the bathroom. Riku turns on the water and steps into the tub, standing under the water and swishes his tail when the water was rinsing him off.

The punk continue laughing and smirked slightly when he noticed that his cute neko pouted and whimpered cause being laughed at; it's to damn cute for him. He watched his boyfriend walked to the bathroom, put on his pants then start to prepare the foods like cooked the rice, fried two portion of sliced tuna while make soup that containt some vegetables. Since he live alone he already good with cooking though he was like a wild tiger at school; so there's no one know about this.

Riku looks at Taka and tilts his head to the side, swishing his tail side to side, letting out a yawn. He made sure the door was closed before closing the curtain, swishing his tail side to side and purrs. Riku moves his hand down and blushes, feeling his cum filled butt and slides a finger inside, rubbing around and spreads his legs a little, feeling the cum drip down his legs and lets out a soft moan when he continues fingering.

Taka already done with his rice and fried tuna -done prepared it on the plate- and now just his soup that almost done. He smiled at while looking at his cooking, felt somehow happy cause he could cooks for other person in his lonesome house. The punk male was stirred the soup when he heard a soft moans that echoed from the bathroom since his house a bit sound proof, blushed and cleared his throat slightly. 'he's just cleaning himself so don't get excited, stupid!' he reminded himself.