Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

At the end of the day, Riku stands up from his desk and gathers up his binder, putting it in his bag. He starts to walk out of the classroom, heading towards his locker and smiles, ~since I don't have any homework... I can go home without my bag,~ he thought as he was opening his locker and places his bag in his locker.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka almost fall asleep at the end of the lesson ut manage to keep his eyes open and walked out of the class; he never bring his bag, he always keep it in his locker. Just when he wanted to go to Riku's class he stopped his step, really forgot to asks what class he's in then decided to the lockers since most of student gathered there.

Riku closed his locker and stretches out his arms, rubbing the back of his head with a yawn and goes within his hat, scratching his ears. He perks his ears up as he notices Taka, walking over to behind him and pounces him playfully, growling softly.

Taka just reached lockers and looking around, searching his cute neko in between many student. Yet he jolted in surprise cause the said neko pounced at him suddenly and clinging yo him with soft growl. "Riku, you startled me.." he said, more embarrassed by student that watching them, but then they go away after got a glare from him.

Riku lets his tail free from being wrapped around his waist and starts wagging his tail. His hat fell off as he was looking down at Taka and giggles softly, leaning down with a pout, "just like you startled me when you were yelling at me from the top of the rooftop," he grumbles a little as he sits on Taka's back.

Taka huffed a sighs as his boyfriend giggles at him, watched his tail and ear that showed which attract much attention other students -most of them surprised cause the neko could be friendly with the punk-. "Silly~ taking a revenge just because of that.." he looked over his shoulder as Riku sat on his back, stood up so he could rubbed his neko's ear.

Riku looks at Taka as he was looking at his ears and tail, covering them slowly and looks at the other students, tilting his head as he wondered what they were looking at. He looks down at Taka and sticks his tongue out and swishes his tail side to side, purring as his ear was rubbed and takes Taka's other hand, licking his finger.

Tala blinked before form up a small smile when watched his neko so energetic to him and didn't get why other student looked so surprised. Yet his trail of though distracted at the moment Riku purred softly and take his free hand and licked it which made his guard off and chuckled at the end; now other student really make noises like 'that wild punk could laughs?' The punk clicked his tongue and tugged the neko's hand to walked out of the commotion to another peaceful place. "come on, Riku. I can't stand with this noisy anymore..'

Riku swishes his tail side to side and continues to lick Taka's finger while purring. He perks his ears up as he looks up at the other students, tilting his head to the side and blinks, looking at Taka. Riku nods his head as he follows Taka out of the school, "so where are we going now?"

The punk male sighed in relief when both of them out of the school, looked back at his cute boyfriend who asking him. "Umm, I don't have any idea but," he paused and poked Riku's forehead gently. "..did you know that the commotion before caused by you? you can't lick my finger when we at crowded place, you know cause they never see me friendly with others.." he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

Riku continues to follow Taka and looks at his watch, rubbing the back of his head and perks his ears up, placing his hand on his forehead. He lowers his ears a little and pouts a little, sticking up his tongue, "your acting like I sucked your cock in public, i was just licking your fingers," he crosses his arms while pouting, "I got to go home now..," he puts his hat back on and wraps his tail around his waist, starting to walk along side the sidewalk.

Taka couldn't help but blushed at the moment he heard a bold statement from Riku, shook his head slowly. "It's not like that, Riku.. it just everybody know me as a bad guy and now turned out be friendly with new student.." he tried to explain but failed since his neko already prepared to go home. "H-Huh, you're going back now? I though we could go to somewhere.." he said, followed his boyfriend from behind; tried to chase him who already walked first

Riku grumbles a little as he continues walking and flickers his ears a little, could still here Taka from a distance. He walks more and slowly looks at Taka, crossing his arms, "I already ask you that and you didn't know where to go.., so clearly, you have no idea where you want to go," he continues walking with his ears lowered.

Taka rufled his hair in frustration when Riku keep walking even grumbled and crossed his arm as he looked back at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant it like that.. I just felt awkward about the commotion before and at first I already planned to invite you to my house.." he said, startled when his boyfriend walked again and hold him by his hand. "Please, don't be mad at me.." he bit his bottom lips; couldn't understand that neko could changed mood so fast.

Riku slowly stops walking and slowly looks at Taka, tilting his head to the side, "you.. were going to take me to your house?" He rubs the back of his head as he was thinking for a few minutes, blushing softly and nods his head, "okay.. but you better lead the way since I don't know where your house is."

The punk male sighed in relief when Riku stopped and nodded his head when the other asking him, smiled happily when the neko willing to go with him. "Of course, I'll lead you, Riku and it's not far from here.." he hold his boyfriend's hand, looked back at him. "..and do you forgive me now? I'm sorry, I won't say something weird again.."

Riku holds onto Taka's hand and nods his head slowly with a soft smile, "but what are we going to do at your house," he tilts his head to the side. He looks up at Taka and blinks a couple of times, flickering his ears, "forgive you? About what," he starts following Taka.

Taka turned to left and passed some alley before walked back on sidewalk, looked at his neko who asking him. "well, we could play some new game that I just buy yesterday, have some snack or something like that.. you never invited to your friend's house before?" he blinked before looked back at Riku again. "err, I though you're mad and wanna leave soon cause I don't have any idea about where should we go since I complained about the commotion before.."

Riku follows Taka and wags his tail as he was following him, tilting his head to the side, "v...video games? I don't play a lot of video games," he sticks his tongue out and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side. He shakes his head slowly, "no.. because other than my family, I am the only neko around here," he lowers his ears. Riku looks at Taka, tilting his head, "it wasn't really me being mad though.. just wanted to know if you had anything planned."

Taka laughed softly at his cute boyfriend, rubbed his ear gently. "Nah, you will know when we play it but I guess you will like it.." he said happily, turned to the last alley and could see his house from afar. The brown haired male nod his head slightly, caressed the neko's cheek with a smile. "I see.. but now you'll be invited to my house everyday so don't worry cause I love neko especially you.." he grinned and pulled the other closer. Taka blinked and sighed in relief. "Ah, I see.. So I just misunderstanding it since you grumbled and walked away before.."

Riku continues to follow Taka and swishes his tail side to side, tilting his head to the side, "is it fun to do," he flickers his ears and continues to follow Taka. He purrs and swishes his tail side to side, blinking a couple of times, "so.. this won't be the first time going over your house?" Riku blushes and blinks, looking up at Taka and looks up at him, nodding his head and looks at the house, "is that your house," he tilts his head to the side slowly.

The punk male chuckle when he saw his boyfriend asking him with tilted head. "yeah, it'll be fun.." he smiled, watching Riku's tail that swished side to side. He couldn't help but smirked at the moment he caught a blush start to creep on the neko's face, rubbed his ear slowly. "yes, you're always welcomed to my house..". Taka glanced over to his house and nod his head as he pulled Riku to his gate when they reached his house and unlocked his door. "U-Uh, I live alone so my parents won't bother us and asking you.."

"What kind of games do you have," Riku tilts his head to the side and blinks, looking at Taka and looks to the side while still blushing. He purrs softly and perks up his ear, nodding his head, "so.. I just need to remember how to get to your house," he tilts his head to the side. Riku follows Taka and wags his tail with a purr, looking at the house, "o-oh? Okay so that mans we can do more than video games?"

"I have many kind of video games like adventure, fighting, racing and others.. just choose and play it to your heart content.." Taka smiled at his cute neko, opened the door and held it up for him after got inside first, took of his shoes while doing that. "Right.. it's easy to remember but if you can't remember, I'll pick you up anyway," he commented, lead Riku to his living room and open the side door to the garden. The punk male almost tripped when Riku asking him. "H-Huh? yeah, we can do more than play video game. but what is it that you want to do?"

Riku perks his ears up and wags his tail slowly, "they all sound fun already," he sticks his tongue out and follows Taka into his house. He watches Taka take off his shoes and then he bends down to take off his very shoes as well. Riku blinks and blushes, rubbing the back of his head, "so your saying I can visit whenever?" He perks his ears up and shakes his head slowly, "n-no nothing, so which game are we going to play first?"