Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

A wide smirks kept plastered on Taka 's lips cause his cute neko let out loud squeak after he 'eat' his nipple hungrily, nibbled and grazed his teeth on the perked nipple. He blinked in surprise cause Riku's butt twitched against his finger then grinned before pushed another finger and spread it wide inside. "you're really lusty, huh? Though we just had sex before dinner but your butt already need my cock again~" he licked more the neko's nipple before moved to another one.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku turns his head to the side and lowers his ears as he watches Taka nibbling still on his nipple. He flickers his ears and swishes his tail, hiding his face and shakes his head side to side, "it's because you got me addicted to it," he arches his back and holds onto Taka's wrist while he was fingering him, starting to move his hips with a purr.

The brown haired male pushed his last finger and thrust it deep inside his neko's inner walls that keep twitched hard which made his member awaken again and harden in an instant. Taka finally let go Riku's perked up nipples and licked his own lips naughtily, grinned ear to ear at the neko. "Really? though we just had twice sex today.." he said, still with his grin, licked his boyfriend lips and enjoyed the purrs from him.

Riku grabs the blanket and moves his hips a little while Taka fingers his butt, moaning a little louder. He lowers his ears and shakes his hips, perking his ears and looks over his shoulder while looking at Taka, "I-I... think I am in heat still," he whimpers softly and shakes his hips, moving his hand down and strokes his cock while Taka fingers him, shaking his butt slowly and bites the blanket.

Taka looked at Riku's hips that shaking much against his finger's movement, seems like really impatient which made the brown haired male grinned, blinked as watched the lowered ears of his cute boyfriend. "there there~ no need to whimper like that, I know it's hard for neko when they're in heat state.." he smiled and pecked the neko's forehead gently. He pulled out his fingers slowly, noticed that the neko stroked himself since before. "Now could you lay down, I'll put it now since you looked so impatient.."

Riku lowers his ears and squirms his hips slowly, looking at Taka and tilts his head to the side, "so.. you did research on a neko and their heat cycle to know that," he flickers his ears and perks them up as Taka takes out his fingers. He blushes and nods his head as he slowly lays down on his back, looking up at Taka and spreads his legs, feeling his butt twitch.

The punk male nodded his head while smiled proudly at his cute neko's question. "Of course I did that cause I wanna know everything about nekos that most of people say didn't exist. well, it's just until I met you.." he smiled while saying that. Taka moved back a bit and watched the neko laid down even spread and showed him his twitched butt. "such a nice sight~" he grinned then hold Riku's leg and placed it both on his shoulder while positioning his cock. "I'm going in now.."

Riku blinks and tilts his head while blushing, rubbing the back of his head, "well my family are nekos too," he sticks his tongue out a little and swishes his tail side to side. He looks at Taka and blushes, covers his face as he felt his butt twitch and turns his head to the side, holding onto the blanket and blinks, looking at Taka and nods his head slowly, "o-okay... go ahead."

Taka chuckled slightly and nod his head in agreement as he heard the neko's words. "Yeah, but I just knew it when I by chance stay on the rooftop and saw you from there today.." he snickered, watched his cute boyfriend's tail swished. Seeing Riku blushed and hold on the blanket made the punk male smirked before slide his length inside Riku's butt, moaned cause it's already made him melting. "It's so hot inside of you, Riku.." he thrusted slowly.

Riku blinks and tilts his head to the side, blushing softly and nods his head, swishing his tail side to side, "sounds like you were at the right time at the right place," he sticks his tongue out. He arches his back as Taka slides in entirely inside him and moans softly, purring softly and licks Taka's neck as he starts thrusting.

The punk male let out a soft snicker and nodded at Riku's words. 'yeah.. seems god was being kind to me that time.." he grinned and chuckled slightly. Taka grunted within his moans as his hips moved faster, blinked cause his cute boyfriend still could licked his neck though both of his leg on his shoulder. 'his body really flexible like a real cat..' he thought, hold the neko's waist while thrusting deeper.

Riku blushes and blinks a couple of times, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "I-I suppose so but I am not really that special," he sticks his tongue out. He rests his back on the bed and looks up at Taka, lowering his ears and moans louder, throwing his head back slightly and looks down at his cock, blushing and starts stroking his cock as Taka thrusts.

Taka smiled and shake his head at his neko before ruffled the neko's brownish hair gently and looked at his blue eyes. "No, you're special for me.. cause from the first time you acted very different than the others on the school.." he smiled again. Watching his boyfriend laid back with lowered ears made the punk male grinned amusedly, increase his speed more while angled his tip on the right spot, noticed Riku stroked his cock and touched the tip with his free hand. "Did you really want to be touched here, hmm?"

Riku blinks as his hair was ruffled and looks at Taka, flickering ears a little while blushing and looks to the side embarrassingly and blushes, tilting his head, "o-oh.. so you like how I act different towards you?" He arches his back and moans even louder when feeling his sweet spot hit, whimpering softly and blinks, looking down at Taka's hand and blushes, nodding his hand slowly and swishes his tail side to side.

The brown haired male snickered and enjoyed the change of the neko's expression, smiled with a slight nod. "yeah, you didn't judge me wrongly just like other people by my punk appearance and just accept me the way I am.." he said happily, raised one of his lips side wantonly. "good, the right spot~" Taka said playfully, smirked cause his boyfriend really honest and pulled away Riku's hand slowly and stroked his cock fast while kept thrusting at the sweet spot continuosly.

Riku blinks a couple of times and tilts his head to the side, "w-well that is because I didn't know you were the school punk," he sticks his tongue out and leans forward to lick Taka's cheek. He lowers his ears a little and bites his bottom lip while drooling, turning his head to the side and watches Taka stroke his cock while continuing hitting his gspot. Riku whimpers softly and arches his back, cuming on Taka's face.

Taka chuckled softly and shook his head again at the neko's words. "it's just you, Riku.. Even the new student last year scared when they just saw me passed them so just accept it that you special for me.." he smiled at the other, chuckled as his cheek got licked. The punk male moaned softly and felt his climax almost there, noticed that his cute neko felt the same thing then keep moving his hips back and forth. Yet he startled as the warm cums spatter on his face, moaned more cause Riku's butt tighten as well and release his load hard a couple second after that.

Riku looks at Taka and blushes softly, flickering his ears a couple of times, smiling softly and nods his head, moving his hips with Taka's movements. He holds onto Taka tightly as he continues moving inside him and throws his head back, gasping when feeling Taka cum inside him and lowers his ears panting. Riku weakly looks up at Taka while purring and closes his eyes for a few minutes.

Taka smiled after he saw the neko agreed with his words at the end, smirked slightly cause he caught a cute expression from his boyfriend as he filled him up. The punk male was breathed heavily after he had his climax, let Riku's limp leg slide down from his shoulder when he pulled out his member at the same time. He lay down beside the other and kissed Riku's lips gently before hugged him, murmured something to him. "I love you, Riku.."

Riku sticks out his tongue a little, feeling Taka flooding his insides and turns his head, lowering his ears with a soft whimper. He slowly looks at Taka as his legs were sliding down Taka's shoulder, his ears lowering when feeling Taka's cock slide out. Riku purrs and kisses Taka, swishing his tail slowly with a smile, "I love you to Taka," he perks his ears and notices Taka's cock dirtied with his cum, blushing softly. He goes on his hands and knees, leaning down and licks Taka's cock, cleaning his cock off.

The punk male smiled against his kiss when he heard said he love him too, always like everytime the neko purred softly, watching the adorable face of the other that looked so content with a slight smile. He could felt that his crotch felt sticky but he blinked as Riku shifted down and kneeled down to licked his cock, jolted slightly. "Ri-Riku.. you don't have to do that, I-I can wash it before.." he tried to pushed his boyfriend's head gently but failed cause Riku's tongue already start to cleaned up his length.

Riku looks up at Taka and tilts his head to the side, blushing and bites his bottom lip with a purr. He wags his tail and moves his head back, stroking Taka's cock for a few minutes before going back to licking Taka's cock and takes the whole thing in his mouth.

Taka's breath start to getting heavy cause the neko's continue licking his cock, grunted softly. Yet his grunts turned out to loud moans cause Riku stroked his length even sucked his entirely length inside his mouth. "Riku, d-don't sucked it more.. it'll get hard again.." he said, throw his head to the side and hold his boyfriend's hair slowly.

Riku perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, stroking Taka's cock, "b-but I got to clean you off," he blushes and rubs the back of his head. He licks the tip of Taka's cock while purring and swishes his tail side to side, looking up at Taka while stroking his cock slowly.

The brown haired male was panting softly as Riku let go his cock for a moment. "I can clean it later, Riku cauae it's dirty for you to do it.." he said though he's a bit doubt since the neko's blue eyes looked like to want to clean his member. 'I guess, I couldn't stop him for doing that..' Taka wondered, gasped softly when his boyfriend licked his tips, grunted cause Riku's purrs vibrated to his cock that start to harden slowly.