Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka leaned back a bit after kissed his neko's cheek, smiled happily cause Riku could blushed so darkly over something simple thing that he said. "I see.. I just don't want you doubt about me and my feelings.." he patted his boyfriend's head as the neko hiding within his chest. He glanced at the clock and blinked cause it's already really late then caressed Riku's cheek slowly. "Umm, Riku.. it's already this late so you want stay over or go home? Ah, I can walk you home if you don't wanna stay.."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku blinks a little and blushes, nodding his head and rubs the back of his head, "I guess I just said that since it's my first time being in a relationship," he hides his face with his arm with his ears lowered. Riku tilts his head to the side and looks at the clock but heard a slight sad turn when it sounded like Taka didn't want him to go home and shakes his head, "n...no I can stay over if you really want me to," he wags his tail slowly.

The punk male blushed after the neko mentioned about his first time in relationship, felt embarrassed cause he acted childish. "Well, I nearly forgot about that, sorry.. and it's my first relationship too so I really don't have idea about my own act.." he chuckled embarrassedly, tighten his hugs on his boyfriend. Taka waited Riku's answer but surprised cause the other want to stay over. "I-I see.. I'm happy I could spent more time with you, Riku.." he smiled. 'I bet my face told him 'don't go' huh? he really understand me..' he thought with a slight blush then moved a little. "Then I must prepare bed for you since you can't be inside my messy room, right?"

Riku looks at Taka and nods his head while blushing, rubbing the back of his head and perks his ears up, blushing even more bright and looks to the side, "but you sure knew what to do when we were in the infirmary and your bedroom," he sticks his tongue out. He nods his head with a smile and wags his tail, "o-ok sounds good I guess," he rubs the back of his head and rubs his eyes, letting out a soft yawn.

Taka hummed slightly cause he saw that his neko's ears perked up, flustered after heard Riku's comment. "h-hey, it's not something that I know too.. cause I did it by my instinct, you know.." he poked his boyfriend's cheek before looked to the side and blushed slightly. The punk smiled after seeing the neko wagging his tail then lead the sleepy boy to the next room, tidy the bed a bit before patted it as he looked at Riku. "hey, it's done.. you could sleep now.."

Riku tilts his head to the side and blinks a couple of times, sticking out his tongue, "o..oh? But you seem to be very good at it," he giggles as he wags his tail. He follows Taka to the bedroom, rubbing his eyes as he watches Taka tidy up his bed and sits on the bed, "I got to get dress for bed..." Riku sticks out his tongue and takes off his pants, shirt and underwear, curling up under the blanket and wags his tail.

Taka blushed more bright red as his boyfriend keep mentioning how good he was though it's his first. "Oh give a me break already.. I just depended on my instinct.." he looked to side, hid his burned face with slight pouts. Yet when he saw the neko sat on the bed, the punk male widen his eyes in surprise cause Riku took off his clothes suddenly. "h-huh? you mean you want to wear pajamas or something? But my pajamas is big like my clothes, you don't mind?"

Riku tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears slowly, "so you knew what to do once you saw me naked," he blushes softly. He tilts his head as he looks at Taka, shaking his head with a giggle and swishes his tail side to side, "pajamas? No I sleep naked," he sticks his tongue out and hides himself under the blanket while purring softly.

Taka just stood still with face completely red; didn't really know how to response Riku's blunt comment. "Ah-uh.. m-maybe.." he managed to say something at the end. Yet he's became more speechless as the neko explained that he sleep naked. "geez, I don't know what will I say.. do all the neko do this like you?" he shakes his head with chuckles then patted his cute boyfriend's head gently. "you could sleep first, I'm gonna do some laundry after that I'll sleep.." he smiled nervously and thought, 'calm down, Taka! or you gonna pounced at him again if accidentally saw his naked body..'

Riku looks at Taka and giggles softly, wagging his tail, "aw why is your voice so red? Did I do something wrong?" He tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears as he stretches out his legs, spreading them slowly as he stretches and lets out a yawn, purring when his head gets pat, shaking his head, "I don't know but it is how I sleep," he sticks his tongue out. Riku nods his head and curls up under the blanket, "o-okay, see you later on if I am not completely pass out," he leans forward and licks Taka's cheek before falling asleep.

The punk male blinked anf shook his head as his cute boyfriend asking him with wagging tail. "I-It's not red.. maybe the room too hot so my face became red.." he reasoned while looking to the side and cover his face slightly. Yet he widen his eyes in surprise cause the neko spreading his legs, tried to looked another way but failed. However Taka just smiled when heard Riku's purrs and his answer, patted more his head then blushed as his boyfriend licked him and pulled the blanket to cover Riku's body before went out, do a couple chores.

Riku tilts his head to the side, "but.. it feels nice in here," he flickers his ears slightly, confused as he was looking at Taka. Riku slowly turns on his side and tilts his head, watching Taka with a giggle and licks his lips before lowering himself within the blanket, falling asleep and perks his ears up when Taka left but continues sleeping.

Taka did his laundry and Riku's uniform for a couple of minutes and when he's done, he take a bath since his body full of sweat. After get dressed still with towel on his head, he walked back to the room where his cute neko sleeping, smiled cause the neko really sound asleep. Slowly he sat on the edge of bed and dried more his wet hair before lay down on the bed.

Riku was fast asleep, perking his ears up as he could hear mostly everything Taka was doing. He turns on his back and stretches out his legs, rubbing his hand against his face to rub his eyes and lets out a yawn, turning on his stomach and wraps his arms around the pillow on Taka's bed. Riku purrs while he sleeps, swishing his tail slowly as he felt a slight movement and wakes up a little to look down at Taka drying odd his hair, going back asleep.

In the middle of drying his hair, Taka chuckled cause he could heard Riku purred though he's asleep then hang the towel somewhere before going under the blanket. But the punk male leaned on his cute neko's body since his pillow already being hugged by the neko. 'he even stole my pillow when he's sleeping.. how cute..' he muttered with a low chuckles, studying Riku's sleeping face while rubbed his head against his boyfriend's small body.

Riku rubs his face against Taka's pillow while purring and lowers his head a little so he was hiding under the blanket. He rubs his eyes and sticks out his tongue a little as he was sleeping. Riku wraps his tail around Taka's wrist in his sleep, mumbling softly and giggles softly in his sleep as his body was getting touched while he slept.

The brown haired male couldn't get tired to keep looking at the peaceful sleeping face of Riku, he really like to looked at the neko's long eyelashes and his pink lips. He blinked then snickered since his boyfriend moved and start to let his tongue out from his mouth, -realy resemble to a cat when its sleeping-. Though Taka is a bit curious that Riku's tail could move and wrapped on his wrist. "are you really sleeping, huh?" he poked his neko's cheek slowly as the other start giggling in his sleep.

Riku mumbles softly and rubs both of his hands on his face as he hides his face within the pillow. He stretches out his arms and lets one of his arms hang off the bed and the other ontop of Taka's body. Riku flickers his ears a little and slowly opens his eyes, rubbing them as he slowly looks at Taka, "well... I was," he slowly turns to face Taka.

Taka's eyes continue to follow every movement that his neko made, smiled amusedly cause the other really can't stay still even in his sleep; the neko's hand even moved on his body. However he didn't predicted that Riku heard his words and woke up after that. "Ah, sorry.. I thought you couldn't hear it since you were sleeping.. you looked so restless and moved much.." he chuckled again, shifted a bit so he could faced his neko's face.

Riku rubs his face with a yawn, moving the blanket down to expose his chest and flickers his ears as he looks at Taka. He swishes his tail and slowly looks to the side, lowering his ears and rubs the back of his head, "well... it is my first time as well sleeping over someone else's house."

Taka looked at the sleepy neko and cleared his throat in awkward cause his eyes caught a pink nipples of Riku that being showed as the blanket pulled down. He looked to the side but laughed cause Riku's words, leaning closer and kissed his forehead. "So that's the reason.. you're really pure and honest, huh? It's okay, just sleep and pretend that this is your room, Riku.."

Riku looks at Taka and tilts his head to the side, looking down at his chest but then looks at Taka, flickering his ears, "why are you embarrassed by my nipples? Your so silly," he giggles softly and wags his tail. He closes his eyes as his forehead gets kissed and looks up at Taka, blushing and looks to the side, "it will be kinda hard since feeling someone else in the bed will give it away," he pouts and wraps his arms around Taka with his nipples rubbing against Taka's arm as he lets out a soft yawn.

Taka felt more awkward and embarrassed when his boyfriend asked him so bluntly, pouted cause he get laughed at. "It's not like that.. I'm just tried not pounced at you again since y-your nipple really tempted me," he explained, stuttered at the end. Now it's the turn for the punk male laughed cause the neko start to blushed. "then you should learn to get used to my present since we will be often sleep in the same bed.." he snickered, gulped while his cute neko's nipple start to rubbed his arm; felt Riku's warm temperature against his body.

Riku blinks a couple of times and blushes as he looks at his nipples, flickering his ears, "so.. my nipples make you want to do more naughty stuff?" He blushes and pouts a little, slowly leaning in closer and nibbles on Taka's ear, purring with a giggle, "well then.. I guess that means you got to get use to the sight of my nipples huh?" Riku looks up at Taka while purring in his ear and continues brushing his nipples against Taka's arm, swishing his tail slowly.

Thr punk male's face got redder again cause another of his boyfriend's blunt words. "It's not just your nipple, everything the part of your body even your expression could made me arroused.." he admitted slowly; almost mumbling. Taka just could gasped in surprise as Riku nibbled his ear, grunted softly while the soft purrs passed his ear. "I-If I got used to it.. you'll ended up being eaten by me all the time, you really don't mind about that?" he turned and faced the neko clearly, rubbed his arm against Riku's nipple intentionally.