Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku flickers his ears a little as he looks at Taka, feeling Taka's finger and moans softly. He blinks and blushes bright red, turning his head to the side and slowly nods his head, gasping when the finger went deeper inside, "T-Taka is very naughty now," he swishes his tail side to side.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Seeing his neko nodded with deep crimson face, the brown haired male licked his lower lips wantonly before pushed more his finger and moving it. "Now now.. since you always say that, I really want to make you cried out my name, Riku.." he chuckled, pushed his second finger slowly; make a scissorsing movement while struggling his own pants and underwear, showed his fully erect when his pants thrown out of the bed.

Riku perks his ears up and looks towards the door, gasping when Taka suddenly pushed in another finger and lowers his ears, biting his bottom lip. He squirms his hips slowly while moaning and wraps his arm around Taka as he was moving his finger, "T-Taka," he purrs and slowly licks Taka's cheek, wrapping his tail around Taka's wrist.

Taka felt the other's small arms around his body and shuddered at the moment Riku licked his cheek. "Riku.." he hummed the neko's neko's name huskily, arched his back which made their member rubbed each other, moaned softly. "Damn, I want to put it in now.." the punk muttered, pushed his third finger and thrust in different angle to find the right spot while prepare and spread Riku's inside more.

Riku moves his hips slowly and purrs, flickering his ears and gasps, looking down when Taka's cock touched his. He tilts his head as he looks at Taka, wondering what he was thinking and gasps when another finger goes inside him and squirms hips, "T-Taka, your fingers are going rubbing deep inside me."

Taka gulped slightly when he felt pre-cum leaked from his twitched cock after it rubbed against his cute neko's cock. He looked at him and trailed a couple of kisses on his cheek again, tried to calm him. "Easy, Riku.. I just want you to feel more and preparing your inside.." he smiled, thrust at the deep spot; hoping he hit the right one so he could replace with his twitched cock soon.

Riku blushes when he felt something wet drip onto his cock and slowly looks at Taka, "y-your oozing as well," he reaches down and pokes at the tip of Taka's cock, looking at the pre-cum. He felt his butt twitch violently from Taka's fingers and lets out a gasp, feeling Taka's fingers hit his sweet spot and lets out a loud moan, "T-Taka," he moves his free hand to Taka's wrist of the hand that was fingering him and lowers his ears slightly.

A faint blush start to creep Taka's face when Riku noticed his leaked cock, cleared his throat in embarrassment before nod slowly. "y-yeah, I've been holding back since befo- Aah!.." he gasped mixed with grunts cause the other poked his tip. Yet he got distracted right away when the neko moaned louder and his butt twitched hard against his fingers. "Ooh~ I found it.." he hit that spot a couple of times before pulled his fingers and replaced it with his leaked cock at Riku's entrance. "Could you felt it, Riku?"

Riku looks up at Taka and purrs softly as he slowly brings up Taka's pre-cum to his mouth and licks his fingers. He looks down at his legs as he felt his sweet spot getting hit a few more times, moaning a little louder and pants when Taka stopped with his head turned to the side. Riku flickers his ears a couple of times and slowly looks down at Taka, seeing him positioning himself and blushes bright red, looking at Taka, "i-is that going to even fit inside me?"

The brown haired male quiet surprised when the neko licked his pre-cum that on his finger, now blushed really dark red cause the other purred because of that. Taka watched the neko panted after got hit on his sweet spot, nod his head with a smile while leaned down to the neko. "yeah, so you must relax a bit so it won't hurt you when I entered you.." he said soothingly, pushed his tip of cock slowly before bring Riku's lips into soft kiss.

Riku tilts his head and lowers his ears, sticking his tongue out, "it's not milk," he swallows the pre-cum anyway and blushes bright red while he moans a little louder when his sweet spot got hit more. He watches as Taka leaned closer to him and nods his head slowly while blushing, turning his head to the side and lowers his back completely on the bed with his hand press to his mouth. Riku lets out a gasp and moans, perking his ears up when feeling Taka's lips on his and starts kissing Taka.

The punk male almost burst out in loud laugh when he heard the neko whimpered cause he presume his cum as milk but he hold it anyway since he focused on Riku's face that nonstop blushing. He moaned against the kiss when he pushed his length more deep, before kissing back the neko; entwined the other's finger with his when his member fully entered. "how is it, Riku? Are you hurt?" he broke the kiss and asking him, stay still while his free hand reached to Riku's stomach and rubbed it gently.

Riku flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, slowly wrapping his legs around Taka as he pushes more of his cock inside and kisses Taka, drooling a little with a moan. He arches his back a little and turns his head to the side, tightly holding onto Taka's hand and nods his head, "I-I am okay," he slowly looks at Taka and starts purring softly.

Hearing his neko moaned loudly with arched back, made Taka's heart beating really fast and Riku's leg that wrapped around his waist made him excited more. He looked at Riku and smiled when he said he's okay followed with purrs. "Good, then I'm moving now.." he tighten his hold on the other and pulled his cock slowly before moved forward and make a steady but slow thrust; feels the tightness of Riku's inside

Riku flickers his ears and sticks out the tip of his tongue, swishing his tail side to side and moans slightly, still getting use to the feeling of Taka's cock inside. He slowly looks at Taka and holds onto his wrist with his tail, leaning himself back slightly and continues to moan with his ears slightly lowered.

Moans keep escaped from the punk male's mouth while he increase his speed, it really felt incredible inside his neko. He looked at Riku's tail that wrapped around his wrist then reached down to the other's cock that became fully erect again; stroke it with the same pace as his thrust. Taka take the chance to sucked Riku's tongue that stucked out before gave him a hungry kiss.

Riku arches his back a little and bites his bottom lip, turning his head to the side while moaning. He looks up at Taka as he blushes softly, purring a little louder and perks his ears up, watching Taka stroke his cock. He blinks when Taka sucks on his tongue, drooling a little and leans up with a soft grunt. "A..Are there other positions then this," Riku tilts his head to the side while moaning.

Taka could felt his and Riku's saliva mixing each other when they're kissing, blinked his eyes in surprised before broke the kiss. He eyed his neko that moaned -still moving his hips back and forth- before smirked when he got an idea. "y-yeah, there are much position, one of it was like this.." he paused, pulled his neko until he sat on his body while his back almost touched the bed. "..ride me, move your hips and you could felt different pleasure.." he said with heavy pants, could felt Riku's butt tighten more.

Riku kisses Taka more, drooling a little as he continues moaning and turns his head away when Taka broke the kiss, feeling Taka's thrusts and bites his bottom lip. He slowly looks at Taka again and tilts his head, lets out a squeak when he was pulled on Taka and felt Taka's cock a bit more deeper inside him. Riku places his hands on Taka's chest and nods his head slowly as he starts riding Taka's cock, moaning softly.

Taka grunted within his moans when Riku's body on his, could feel his cock going deep than before which made him shuddered in pleasure. He glanced at the small palm that placed on his chest and moaned again as his neko riding him; it really felt different than before, even his cock throbbing inside. Taka reached up to Riku's nipple and tweaked it when his other hand caught the other's tail and stroked it with his hand.

Riku lowers his ears a little and slightly rubs Taka's chest, riding Taka's cock a bit faster and felt Taka's cock going in and out of him quickly. He whimpers softly as he perks his ears up, feeling Taka throb inside him and gasps, looking at his nipples and closes his eyes. Riku looks at his tail slowly and squirms his hips slowly while riding Taka's cock a bit faster.

Taka grunted slightly when his neko's hand rubbed his chest; right on his nipple which made him shuddered more. Yet his grunts became moans again cause Riku increase his speed; bouncing on top of his body and felt his cock throbbed nonstop. The brown haired male continue pinched and tweaked the other's nipple, noticed Riku's cock already leaked much pre-cum before decided to let go his tail to stroke Riku's twitched cock instead. "your cock really dripped much pre-cum, Riku~"

Riku closes his eyes tightly and lowers his ears when he started to ride even faster, feeling pre-cum ooze once again at the tip of his cock and bites his bottom lip when feeling his nipples being touched. Riku moves a bit faster and gasps when his cock was getting stroked and looks at Taka, blushing bright red and turns his head to the side, "n-no don't say that," he goes a bit faster and trembles a little as Taka's cock kept touching his sweet spot.

Taka watched in amused after ha teased his neko with his dirty talk, Riku's pre-cum more oozing and his cock twitched against his hand. He looked at him and smiled naughtily, "really? but your cock more twitched than before, you know~" he stroked the other's cock; matched it with Riku's speed. Yet Taka distracted when he felt Riku's body trembled; guessed that his tip touched the right spot and bucked up his hips a bit and help him hit the spot again.

Riku looks at his cock while it was slightly bouncing from all the movement and arches his back with a whine. He blinks and covers Taka's mouth while pouting, "n-no don't say that," he lowers his ears with a soft whimper. Riku continues riding Taka's cock and moans a little louder when his sweet spot kept getting hit, gasping when Taka started to moan and lowers his ears, "T-Taka."