Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka couldn't help but smirked when Riku flustered by his dirty talk, licked his hand that covered his mouth wantonly. He was panting rather heavily since his neko's butt always tightening around his throbbing cock which made his climax built up fast. The punk male looked up at Riku and moved up so he could saw the other's face clearly. "R-Riku, I-I'm almost reached my climax.. let's c-cum together.." he said within his moans, moved up his hips again and wrapped his arm around the small body.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku squeaks and moves his hand from Taka's mouth, pouting a little and sticks his tongue out. He squirms his hips slowly while moaning and starts to slow down on riding since his were starting to get sore. Riku looks at Taka while blushing and gasps when feeling Taka's movements, arching his back a bit and starts to cum on Taka's stomach.

Taka chuckled within his heavy breath at the moment Riku squeaked cutely and smirked at him, blinked when realize that his neko's movement start to slower; guessed that the other became too tired so he moved up his hips more. However, Taka moaned when his neko gasped loudly, felt Riku't butt grasped his cock really hard and startled as warm cums squirted to his stomach, shot his load a second after that.

Riku looks at Taka, looking to the side while blushing and starts to move a bit slowly when feeling his hips getting sore. He looks down at Taka's stomach and blushes bright red when he saw his cum on Taka's stomach, perking his ears up with a gasp when feeling Taka cum inside him.

Taka was panting heavily when after his great climax, noticed his neko gasped cause his load that shot deep inside him. He leaned on Riku's body for a moment until his breath steady then leaned back, chuckled when he saw the neko blushed while stared at his sticky stomach. "Yours really warm, Riku.." he chuckled, poked the cum with his finger and licked it slightly.

Riku pants heavily and covers his face, lowers his ears and arches his back slightly when feeling the cum inside him. He slowly looks at Taka and blushes bright red, looking down at Taka's stomach and lowers his ears slightly, blushing bright red when Taka licked his finger and covers his face embarrassingly.

Taka licked his lips again when tasting his neko's cums, noticed Riku blushed brightly then pulled his hand from his face. "Hey~ what are you embarrasing for? yoi don't have to since you're bouncing on top of me before.." he chuckled softly before lay down on the bed, pulled the other until he rested on his body. "lay on me, Riku.. you're tired right?" he said softly, pulled out his soft member slowly.

Riku looks at Taka and blushes, looking to the side, "you... licked my cum," he blushes and covers his face again. He flickers his ears and perks them up, blushes softly and curls up next to Taka, lowering his ears when feeling Taka's cock slide out of him and rests his head on Taka's chest.

Taka tilted his head to the side while.his neko asking him, laughed softly as a response. "Is it wrong? Every little thing that from your body tasted good for me, and you licked my pre-cum too, right?" he smirked, watched the neko lowered his ear when he pulled out. Taka smiled at Riku and rubbed his back gently while yawned slightly.

Riku looks at Taka and blushes, turning his head to the side and slowly perks up his ears, "I-I thought it was milk," he covers his face embarrassingly. He looks at Taka and felt his butt twitch with the cum dripping out of his butt, "your cum is dripping out of me."

Taka burst in laugh when he heard a pure statement from his neko and rubbed Riku's ear gently. "no, it wasn't milk.. ah, you really don't know? you never jerk off yourself when you're heat, Riku?" he asked still had his laugh softly. Taka blinked and smirked at the other, rubbed more Riku's ear. "yeah, I can felt it on my thigh.."

Riku perks up his ears as he watches Taka laugh and lowers his ears, pouting a little and shakes his head while blushing. "It was hard to jerk myself off without anyone in my family hearing me from my room." He pouts a little and turns his head, "but... I did use my tail to help myself when I was in heat since I didn't go outside a lot while I was in heat." Riku slowly looks at Taka and blushes bright red, covering his face and turns on his stomach, lifting himself up while the cum drips out of his butt.

Taka continue laughing but keep his ear to listen his neko's words, blinked in surprise and leaned closer to him. "H-Huh? you really didn't jerk off often in your heat? I think being neko is hard cause it's difficult to hold it, right?" he said concernly, touched Riku's face gently. "well, since now you're with me.. I'll hand you my help for you.." he grinned while saying that, chuckled again cause his neko's keep blushed bright red and acted so cutely.

Riku blushes as he looks at Taka, looking to the side and rubs the back of his head. He blinks when Taka came closer to him and blushes, looking to the side, "well... I only used my tail when I needed to release myself," he blushes softly and nods his head, covering his face with his shirt and turns on his side, "I can still feel your warm cum inside me."

The brown haired punk grinned amusedly as Riku said about using his tail to release his need, glanced at the swished tail and smirked. "I see, so this tail is really naughty since its always make you come, huh?" he rubbed his neko's tail before play it with his free hand. Taka hummed and looked back at Riku, scratched his cheek slightly. "umm, I think I came too much than usual.. maybe its because I do it with cute neko like you..'

Riku looks at his tail and blushes, looking to the side and rubs the back of his head, "well... I had to find some way to release it," he covers his face with his hand, letting out a soft whimper. He perks his ears up when he felt Taka touching his tail and slowly looks at Taka, turning on his stomach and covers his face within the pillow.

Taka glanced at the watch on the wall next to them, noticed break time already over and looked back at his neko, pouted at him. "h-hey, I just teasing you a bit so don't hide from me.." he paused and cleared his throat slowly, hesitated for a moment. "so am I your boyfriend from now on, Riku?" he scratched his cheek embarrassedly since he didn't heard the other talked about that again.

Riku looks at the time and blinks a couple of times, "i-it is time for the next class," he frails his arms and gets off the bed, starting to get dress. He perks his ears up and looks at Taka, blushing and glances to the side, nodding his head slowly, "o..okay I suppose that was enough to convince me."

Taka jolted when his neko hurried and get off from the bed, sighed and scratched his messy hair. "don't worry, I'll tell your homeroom teacher so don't be so rush.." he gathered his scattered uniform and put it on. Yet a crimson blush creep on the punk male's face again as Riku accept him, get off of the bed and pounced at him. "thank you my cute neko~" he kissed Riku gently before let him go again.

Riku tilts his head as he looks at Taka as he was putting on his clothing. He rubs the back of his head while blushing and gasps, blinking a couple of times when he gets pounced on. He kisses Taka and moves back slowly, "maybe I will let you watch me use my tail," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little as he walks towards the door, putting his hat on and wraps his tail around his waist.

Taka smiled against the kiss when now-his-boyfriend kissed him back, a smirk still plastered on his lips as he saw the other gasped. The punk male raised one his eyebrow playfully at the moment Riku said naughty things. "Umm, I'm looking forward to that, Riku~" he said with playful tone, done with his uniform and combed his hair with his finger. "see you after school, Riku.. I'll come to your class.."

Riku looks at Taka and blushes, looking to the side while pouting a little. He covers his face embarrassingly with his ears lowered, "y-you really want to see me do it now," he walks towards the door and nods his head, "o-okay, see you when my class is done," he sticks his tongue out and walks towards his next class.

Taka chuckled when his neko asked hin with his lowered ear, shakes his head with a grin. "Nah, I'll wait.. I don't wanna people in here see you like that, I prefer do that when we are both alone.." he waved to Riku and stretched his arm a bit. "he's really uptight, he hurried up when he noticed the time.."he mumbled to himself and slide the door open, spotted the doctor waited next to the infirmary's door, glared at him. "just keep quiet about what you saw, okay?" the said doctor just nodded with tremble; Taka already back to his scary and punk manner like usual.

Riku perks his ears and blushes softly, looking to the side, "I-I didn't mean right now," he pouts a little as waves to Taka as he continues walking. He finally made it to his next class and sits down at the desk, letting out a sigh as he takes out the binder for the class and starts writing down the notes the teacher wrote.

Taka walked on the corridor and felt like he wanna to attend class so he turned left to his class. Almost all of the student surprised seeing him entered the class but they just quiet -just a couple of his friend that approached him. "whoa~ it's rare to see you here, Taka.." one of the blond student asked him. "Yeah, I'm in good mood so I pay a visit," he joked, take a rear seat and watched the-also-surprised-teacher came in class, half heartly pay attention to the lesson.