Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

After Riku was done cleaning himself, he steps out of the shower and turns off the water, shaking his head to dry his hair. He looks at his tail all puffed out and walks out of the bathroom completely naked since his clothes were still in Taka's room. Riku starts sniffing around and purrs, "mmm something sure smells good, you must be good at cooking," he wags his tail and looks at Taka, standing there while he water was dripping off his wet body.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka somehow manage to calm down and turned off the stove as prepare the bowl for the soups, glanced up as the bathroom's door clicked open. He almost spilled the soup at the moment he saw his neko naked with tail puffed out, put down the utensils and hurried to him. "A-Ah.. yes, I'm just a bit good," he paused and took the towel from the drawer, start to dried Riku gently. "sorry, I forgot to prepare your towel and clothes. I'll get you my clothes though a bit bigger for you.." he rubbed more the towel on the neko's head then took out shirt and pants with a new underwear, give it to his boyfriend.

Riku tilts his head to the side and sniffs around, "but it smells bit more than just good," he flickers his ears and tilts his head as he watches Taka dry him off. He wags his tail and giggles softly, "it is no problem," he blushes and rubs the back of his head. Riku tilts his head and nods his head, watching Taka get clothes and looks at the clothes, blushing and takes them, starting to get dress.

The punk male stopped for a moment when his cute boyfriend praised his cooking again, smiled at him. "really, just keep your compliment until you taste my foods then you can praised me again.." he took the towel of Riku's head and snickered cause his boyfriend don't mind his carelessness before. Taka watched Riku get dressed and cleared his throat with a slight blush after saw him; his clothes are indeed too bigger for the neko and it's so damn cute on Riku! "Errm, come on, I already done with the foods so let's eat.."

Riku blinks a couple of times as he looks at Taka, tilting his head slowly, "huh... how is if something smells good but tastes bad?" He looks down at the clothes, slightly hanging off his body and looks up at Taka, tilting his head and nods his head slowly as he walks to the table, holding up the pants by the waist as he walks and looks down, blushing as he saw one of his nipples expose when the shirt droops to the side.

Taka chuckled after heard his cute boyfriend's comment and just rubbed his ear gently.."that's not it.. I just didn't get used to be praised.." he rubbed the back of his head. 'Is he pure or something? why he could praised me so easily when I never got it from anyone..' he wondered while walked to the dining table, chukled slightly cause his neko struggled with his big pants. Taka blushed at the moment he saw Riku's nipple exposed while he walked then cleared his throat before walked back to him. "sorry, I think my clothes really too big for you, Riku.." he fixed Riku's clothes and covered the exposed nipple fast.

Riku wags his tail, looking at Taka and tilts his head to the side, ~why is he like this anyway? Does.. he not get along with anyone with anybody else? But then why is he like this with me,~ he thought as he flickers his ears. Riku nods his head and lowers his ears, "well.. at least the underwear fit good," he wags his tail and watches Taka cover his nipple, wagging his tail and sits down at the table.

When Taka finished to fixed Riku's oversized shirt, he looked up at him and blushed slightly. "well, it's a new one cause I bought the wrong size.." he said, watched his neko take a seat then scooped rice on the plate and placed it in front his boyfriend along with the fried tuna and soup, prepared the same thing for himself then sat on his own seat that in front of Riku. "go on and eat it, you're really hungry before, right?" he poured the water for him and the others.

Riku watches Taka and giggles softly, swishes his tail side to side, "so you got the wrong size shirt by accident?" He continues to watch Taka from his seat and perks his ears up, tilting his head to the side and sniffs the food while looking at Taka. Riku nods his head and takes a fork and scoops some food to his mouth, starting to chew.

The punk male scratched his cheek and blushed in embarrassment cause the neko bring up the incident of his underwear that he mentioned before. "I-I just careless and pick the wrong size.. don't laugh again.." he pouted slightly but smiled since Riku start to dig in the foods, start to tasted the soup first. "So, did it taste good, Riku?" he asked, chewed slowly while looking at his boyfriend.

Riku perks his ears up as he looks at Taka, giggles softly and swishes his tail side to side, "maybe you should make sure you buy the right size. He swallows and gets another spoonful, chewing again and purrs, wagging his tail and nods his head slowly, "yes it tastes good," he swallows and drinks some water.

The brown haired male just kept pouted cause his cute neko still giggled about the underwear stuff. "yeah, I'll make sure next time.." he nodded slowly, scooped his rice and the fried tuna then chewed it. Taka smiled happily as Riku said his cooking tasted good. "great, then I can make you foods when you came over.." he said between his chew then dig in another spoon.

Riku lets out a soft hiccup as he was done eating and drinks up the last of his water, letting out a hiccup. He blushes and covers his mouth, standing up and takes the dirty dishes to the sink, sitting back next to Taka and looks out the window, waiting for Taka to finish eating.

Taka chewed his last food and start to gather the plate, blinked and chuckled softly cause Riku who sat beside him hiccuped after had his dinner. "drink more water, Riku or your hiccups won't stopped.." he said, drank his water then put the dishes on the sink and wash it. He poured water on the glass and walked back to the dining table. "here, drink this.." he gave it to his boyfriend before sat back on his seat.

Riku flickers his ears and slowly looks at Taka after he was done eating as well. He tilts his head and continues hiccuping, swishes his tail with a pout and shakes his head. Riku stands up and sticks his tongue out, running into the living room and hides behind the couch, letting out another hiccup and covers his mouth.

The punk male raised his eyebrow and stood still with confused looks cause his neko run away when he gave water for his hiccups; even stuck out his tongue at him. 'What is he doing just now?' he thought, blinked and walked to the living room where Riku run to. "Riku, what's wrong? you should drink to make your hiccups gone, right?" he asked, turned to the couch where the sounds of hiccups could be heard and found his boyfriend right away. "Riku, did I do something wrong?"

Riku perks his ears up and looks up at Taka, blinking a couple of times and tilts his head to the side. He rubs the back of his head and hiccups again, "I-I am fine, they will go away in a few minutes," he hiccups again and slowly gets out from behind the couch, sitting down on the couch while swishing his tail side to side.

When his neko walked out from his hiding place, Taka eyed Riku with doubted looks even the neko said he's fine. He put down the glass that he holding since before and sat beside him. "Really? but there's no sign that your hiccups will gone soon.." he asked, glanced at the the water on the table and looked back at Riku. "just take a couple of sip of the water so your hiccups will gone.."

Riku lowers his ears and hiccups again, taking the glass of water with a pout and drinks the water completely. He sets it back onto the table and looks at Taka for a few minutes, holding his breath as he was swishing his tail and still looking at Taka.

Though Riku who hiccuped with a lowered ears was looked so cute, Taka didn't want his boyfriend ended did that for the rest of the day. He watched the neko drank the water and smiled but looked confused cause his neko keep quiet and just looking at him. "umm, are your hiccups gone already?" he said, rubbed Riku's ear gently as he shifted closer to him.

Riku flickers his ears as he swishes his tail side to side and purrs, letting out a burp. He blushes and covers his mouth, lowering his ears but then purrs when his ear was getting rubbed and wags his tail, wrapping his tail around Taka's wrist and leans forward, licking Taka's cheek.

The punk blinked his eyes in surprise at the moment his neko let out a loud burp so sudden, chuckled slightly while looking at him. "I bet your hiccups is gone now.." he chuckled more, enjoyed the purr sounds of his boyfriend then rubbed more the other's ear, watched the tail wrapped on his wrist. Taka blushed bright red as Riku licked his cheek then played with the neko's tail.."why are you looked so damn cute, Riku.. I'm lucky to have you.."

Riku covers his mouth and nods his head, wagging his tail, "I don't think I have the hiccups anymore after that," he giggles softly while letting out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes, He purrs softly and sticks his tongue out after licking Taka's cheek and watches his tail getting played with. Riku blushes and looks to the side, "are you really that happy to be with someone different than you are?"

Taka nodded his head in agreement as his cute boyfriend swished his tail, smiled cause the other felt sleepy already. He felt a bit ticklish after the neko licked him and hummed since Riku asked him with weird question, pulled his boyfriend to his laps and hugged him. "I'm really happy, you know.. cause nobody care about me. Only cats and you -a neko- that kind to me so don't say something like that again cause I really loved you, Riku.." he kissed the Riku's cheek gently.

Riku flickers his ears and squeaks as he was pulled closer to Taka, looking up at him as he was getting a hug. He blinks a couple of times and looks to the side while blushing bright red, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "I-I was just making sure," he pouts a little and closes his eyes when Taka kissed his cheek, blushing softly and hides his face within Taka's chest.