Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku tilts his head to the side as he looks down at Taka's cock, flickering his ears and blushes softly, "b-but it is just cum," he looks to the side and rubs the back of his head while purring. He swishes his tail side to side, blinking when Taka's cock started to harden and purrs more, feeling Taka's cock harden within his mouth as he goes back to sucking.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka moaned more and more cause the feeling from Riku's tongue on his cock really made his mind went blank, even he couldn't argue anymore with his neko. He hold his boyfriend's head cause the other purred against his harden cock which made him twitched and lowered his head. "Just stop it already, Riku or I will cum soon if you continue sucking me.." he said within his heavy breath.

Riku starts to suck faster, purring a little louder and swirls his tongue around Taka's cock. He perks his ears up when he felt Taka's cock harden inside his mouth and flickers his ears as he looks up at Tony when he was being ask to stop. Riku lowers his ears and nods his head, slowly pulling away from Taka's now cleaned off cock and looks at Taka, "it's all clean now anyway," he giggles and sticks his tongue out before swallowing the cum.

The punk male's breath already became hard panting cause his boyfriend's mouth keep bobbing up and down, didn't even gave him a single break. Yet he blinked in surprise cause Riku pulled away suddenly with lowered ear, leave his harden cock that almost cummed. 'you stop at the bad time, Riku..' he thought with bitten lips. "yeah, it's clean but sorry, I have to continue," he stroked his twitched cock by himself, groaned when he climaxed again; even some of his cum dirtied Riku's face again. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to, it's because you stopped half way.." he blushed, cleaned Riku's face by licked it.

Riku flickers his ears as he looks at Taka, swishing his tail slowly and licks his lips slightly as he stares at Taka's cock, blushing softly and looks to the side. He perks his ears up and looks at Taka, tilting his head and blinks as he watches Taka stroke his cock and lets out a squeak when Taka cums on his face, looking up at Taka and closes his eyes when Taka cleans his face, blushing brightly.

The brown haired male leaned back and licked his own lips slowly after he's done with cleaning the neko's face, blushed deeply as well while looked at him. "Aah, I'm so lame.. climaxed when you just clean me up.." he muttered and covered his face within his arm. Then he slumped his body on Riku's shoulder with a slight sighs. "It's so embarrassing.." he muttered but then blinkes when noticed that it's already late night. "We should sleep now, Riku.. it's really late or we will be late tomorrow.." he suggested after leaned back.

Riku flickers ears and blushes softly, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I should have finish sucking so you could cum in my mouth instead on my face," he flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side. Riku looks at the clock and looks at Taka, nodding his head as he curls up on the bed and yawns, falling asleep.

Taka just could nod his head slowly, he's still felt embarrassed by his own act after all. "I-It's doesn't really matter, Riku so don't worry.." he smiled and laid back beside his cute boyfriend that already fall asleep. He chuckled slightly and kissed the neko's forehead gently. "Good night, Riku.." he mumbled softly and pulled the messy blanket over their body, closed his eyes after let out a soft yawns.

Riku opens his eyes slowly and looks at Taka, tilting his head to the side and flickers his ears. He leans forward and licks Taka's cheek before laying back down on the bed, rubbing his eyes and falls asleep. Riku purrs softly while he was sleeping, swishing his tail and wraps his tail around Taka's arm.

Taka just smiled softly when he got the usual lick on the cheek from his neko, felta bit tickles. He closed his eyes again and breathed softly as he heard Riku's sot purrs which made him smile in his sleep, curled his body a little at the moment his boyfriend's tail wrapped his arm, rubbed his head against it.

Riku purrs softly as he slowly wraps his arms around Taka, swishing his tail side to side before wrapping it back around Taka's arm as he was sleeping. He nuzzles up to Taka, purring in his ear and sticks out the tip of his tongue while he continues to sleep.

Taka hugged back his cute neko and snuggled more at him when the tail swished against his body. When the sun rises next morning, the punk male grunted softly cause the light too bright on his eyes. After a few minutes, he opened up his eyes and looked to the side and smiled cause his boyfriend still sleep soundlessly. Taka poked Riku's cheek gently and kissed his cheek. "Hey, wake up, Riku. It's already morning.."

Riku flickers his ears in his sleep, purring softly and slowly turns on his back to continue sleeping. As morning came, he whimpers softly and pulls the blanket over his head, mumbling softly and sleeps still. His head slowly pokes out and opens his eyes after Taka kissed his cheek, rubbing his eyes, "aww... but I want 5 more minutes," he purrs and presses his butt against Taka's leg while he slept.

The punk male couldn't help but chuckled softly when heard his cute boyfriend hid under the blanket and purred when he tried to wake him up. "hey~ it's already bright outside.. we need to prepared soon.." he poked the neko's cheek again but gasped at the moment Riku's naked butt pressed against his leg. "you can be naughty even though you're sleepy, huh?" he pouted, pulled Riku's tail gently as a revenge.

Riku whimpers softly as he wanted to sleep a little longer since he didn't really take to long to get ready for school. He sticks his tongue out and giggles softly in his sleep, "I can't tell... I am under the blanket, which is pretty dark," he swishes his tail side to side. Riku sticks his tongue out but perks his ears up, turning to face Taka and pouts a little, crawling ontop of Taka and leans down, licking Taka's cheek.

The punk male rolled his eyes buy snickered after heard his cute neko's words. "It's not really dark since It's morning already, silly.." he chuckled, grinned cause he got Riku's attention at the end but jolted with a slight gasp at the moment the neko crawled on top of him, hummed as his cheek got licked like usual before ending up chuckled softly. "Now now.. it's start to tickled, Riku.."

"I know but it is darker under the blanket," Riku sticks his tongue out a little. He looks down at Taka and giggles softly, going to Taka's ear and nibbles it softly while swishing his tail with a purr. Riku looks at the clock and blinks a little, lowering his ears with a pout, "aw.. I wish it was the weekend," he grumbles as he gets up and looks around for the bathroom to take a shower.

"Okay okay.. I can't argue with stubborn neko after all.." The brown haired male laughed softly, let out a soft grunts as the other moved to his ear and nibbled it, enjoyed the purrs that echoed inside his ear. Yet Taka blinked cause Riku stopped, ruffled his brownish hair gently. "Don't say that.. school is important for you, right? We have much time to do this later," he grinned, watched his boyfriend walked to the bathroom, prepared Riku's and his uniform before walked to kitchen and make a simple breakfast.

Riku looks at Taka and sticks his tongue out with a giggle. He lowers his ears and shakes his head slowly, "no... I rather stay home all day," he wags his tail and sticks his tongue out. Riku blushes and looks to the side with a pout as he closes the bathroom door. Riku then turns on the water and steps into the water, taking his shower and closes his eyes, swishing his tail side to side as he started to smell breakfast from the kitchen. He finishes his shower and starts drying himself off.

Seeing the neko lowered his ear, made Taka chuckled but raised his eyebrow at his words. "Nah, that was what me; the punk in school do so neko should be good and study everyday.." he grinned at the other. He made some toast and poured milk on the glasses after put the jams on the table, smiled satisfiedly before went to the bathroom, knocked the door slowly. "Riku, are you done.. breakfast is ready you can eat first cause I need showering first.."

Riku pouts a little and leans closer to Taka, biting his ear and sticks his tongue out. Riku tilts his head as he walks out of the bathroom, flickering his ears and nods his head, "yes I am all done," he sticks out his tongue and walks towards the bedroom to put on his clothes. After getting dress, Riku sits down at the table and starts eating breakfast.

Taka jolted in surprise when the neko gave him some attack, chuckled and rubbed his ear slowly before walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He take a fast shower then dried his body before dressed up, walked back to the kitchen and saw Riku already eat the breakfast. Taka take a seat beside his neko and put some chocolate jam on his toast before eat it, glanced at his neko with a smile.

Riku continues eating and perks his ears up, seeing Taka was already done with his shower. He wags his tail slowly and continues eating until he finishes eating. Riku lets out a hiccup and covers his mouth, blushing softly and drinks some milk, wagging his tail as he stands up and takes the plate to the sink.

The punk male was almost done eating toast when he heard the neko hiccuped, laughed softly. "Hey, take it slowly, Riku.. your food won't run away.." he laughed again, drink his milk and placed his dirty plate on the sink after his boyfriend; washed it and cleaned up a little then smiled at Riku. "Should we go now?"

Riku tilts his head and lowers his ears, "b-but if we don't... we will be late and my parents will be mad at me," he whimpers softly. He looks at the sink once Taka puts his dirty dishes ontop of his head and nods his head, swishing his tail, "u-uh huh ready to go," he wags his tail as he walks out of Taka's house and waits for him near the mailbox.