Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku blinks a couple of times and wags his tail with a giggle, "well.. it is good to know what turns you on about me," he rubs his head against Taka's back with a purr. He blinks a couple of times and blushes softly, tilting his head to the side, "i-if you do that, I will get exhausted," he lowers his ears a little and looks up at Taka, blushing as he watches Taka's arm and leans up, licking Taka's nose.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

The brown haired male pouted slightly but hummed softly as the neko rubbed his back with his usual purrs. "Don't laugh at me and I even know you weak point since every inch of your body is sensitive.." he said with a wide grin. His grins more wide at the moment his boyfriend blushed and lowered his ears. "Well, don't worry, Riku.. I won't force you do much though I'm not a gentle type.." he rubbed the neko's ear slowly, startled when got lick but just let Riku continue it; start to play Riku's tail as well.

Riku perks his ears up and blinks a couple of times, blushing and looks to the side, lowering ears with a pout, "well I can't help it if I am sensitive," he frails his arms slightly. He looks up at Taka with his ears still lowered and pouts a little, going to Taka's ear and bites his ear, growling playfully. Riku looks at his tail and swishes it slowly, purring, "if you touch my tail.. I might get horny."

Seeing his cute neko lowered his ears more and looked disappointed, made Taka chuckled then cupped Riku's face slowly as his boyfriend frailed his arms. "hey, it's not a bad thing.. it made me happy instead since I could make you feel good much better.." he smiled while explained it. However the punk male let out another gasped since Riku attack him again, this time bit his ear even growled at it. "such a naughty neko~" he paused and smirked, stroked the tail more fast. "really~ it's a good thing, right?"

Riku blinks and slowly stops fraling his arms, blushing softly and looks to the side, nodding his head while purring, "so.. it makes you happy?" He nibbles on Taka's ear while purring, licking his ear slightly and gasps, feeling his tail get stroked and pouts a little, "not unless you want another round," he sticks out his tongue and sits on Taka's lap.

"yeap, it makes me very happy, Riku.. cause I could saw every expression you made when you affected by my touch" The punk male smirked while saying that, grunted softly when the neko's tongue licked his ear. When noticed his cute boyfriend gasped because his sudden stroke, Taka couldn't help but chuckled amusedly but blinked cause Riku sat on his laps suddenly. "Hmm? It's up to you since I won't force you do it now.."

Riku looks at Taka and tilts his head to the side, blushing softly and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head and nods his head shyly. He moves his hips as his tail was getting stroked and giggles softly, "I know you must like me sleeping naked," he rubs his nipples against Taka's chest as he teasingly rubs his butt on Taka's crotch, "well.. what does that tell you," he purrs and moves to Taka's neck, giving a soft bite.

Taka just could snickered seeing his boyfriend's cute expression that always amused him, blinked cause he heard Riku giggled at him. "Who didn't like to see a cute neko laying naked on the bed, right?" he chuckled but then widen his eyes in surprise and gasped cause the neko's nipple rubbed his chest almost touch his own nipple; it really sent shiver down to his spine. "Now now, you start to tease me, hmm~ you better stop now or I really pounced at you, Riku.." he warned but his patience run out cause the other bite his neck, hold both of Riku's hands and licked his neck hungrily.

Riku blushes and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears and looks to the side, "w-well... your the only one that has seen a neko naked," he sticks his tongue out. He felt his nipples getting harden as he was rubbing his nipples against Taka's chest. "Aw but your teasing me when your stroking my tail so it's only fair," he pouts and sticks out his tongue. Riku lets out a squeak and gasps as his neck as getting licked, blushing bright red.

The brown haired male blinked before nod his head slowly while blush start to coloured his face again. "Yeah, cause other human just too stupid to not know the real you even discriminated you, right?" he commented and smiled softly at his cute boyfriend. Taka could felt the neko's nipple perked up against his own and moaned softly, frowned a bit as he eyed the other. "Oh well, you're the first one that tempted me by naked even teased my blushed face.." he licked more Riku's neck before blow some air.

Riku tilts his head and blinks a couple of times, looking to the side and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure.. I don't go out much," he covers his face and flickers his ears. He slowly watches Taka and giggles softly, swishing his tail while blushing and spreads his legs, turning his head to the side as his neck was getting licked and moans softly, slowly wrapping his arms around Taka while purring.

The punk male huffed a breath softly before smiled at the other. "though you rarely go outside at least someone noticed your cuteness but nobody did that but me so cheer up, okay.." he ruffled Riku's hair gently. Taka just snickered as he watched that his boyfriend really enjoyed giggled at him, noticed the neko's member start to harden and hold Riku's waist slowly. "now now, are you really feeling it?" he licked more his cute neko's neck before reached and stroked small member slowly.

Riku blushes and rubs the back of his head, "well.. because we are at the same school.. so of course we met each other," he purrs as his hair was getting ruffled. He looks down and lowers his ears, swishing his tail and nods his head slowly, moaning when his neck was getting licked and spreads his legs when Taka strokes his cock, starting to stroke Taka's cock faster.

Taka blinked and shook his head while looking at the neko. "Nah, I'm a punk in school so I rarely walked to the class or on the hallway.. it's miracle that I noticed you from the rooftop.." he snikered while remembering the first time he met Riku, enjoyed the purrs from the other. He smirked more as he saw pleasure face of his boyfriend when he moaned, increasing his speed when Riku stroked his own member. "Such a naughty neko.." he licked his lips and rubbed his cock against his neko's; start to stroke it both at the same time.

Riku tilts his head to the side, "the.. school punk? It seems your different with me," he sticks his tongue out. He arches his back and moans, stroking Taka's cock faster as his cock was getting stroked and gasps when he felt his cock touching Taka's wrapping his arms around Taka.

Taka raised his eyebrow before smirked widely. "yeah, I think all the student in the school know rumours about me.. well, it's because you're neko the one that I adore.. ah, but now is the one that I love~" he said with a grins. The punk male moaned again but smiled amusedly cause his boyfriend kept moaned and arched his back. Taka kissed Riku's lips hungrily and speed up his stroke on both of their cock, felt his neko's arm around him.

Riku perks his ears up and blushes softly, looking to the side and covers his face embarrassingly. "Oh.. right you like nekos," he giggles softly and wags his tail slowly. Riku kisses Taka and spreads his legs slowly with a moan, moving his hips slowly and slowly looks up at Taka, licking his neck while moaning in his ear, "n-no I am going to cum if you continue."

The punk male just chuckled when he caught an embarrassed expression kept plastered on his cute neko, nod his head in agreement. "Yeah, I like them. But the one I love is Riku 'the rare neko'~" he said playfully, watched the neko's wagging tail. Taka gave a couple lick on Riku's lips before ended the kiss, snickered at his boyfriend's comment. "But that's the purpose I did this, Riku. So go ahead an cum~" he smirked and faster his stroke on both of their dripped cock, moaned as his neck got licked.

Riku perks his ears up and blushes softly, purring and leans closer to Taka, licking his cheek. He blushes and spreads his legs, tilting his head to the side, wondering why Taka ended the kiss. Riku bites his bottom lip and arches his back, moving his hips slowly and starts to cum.

The purrs sounds from his cute neko made Taka got excited more and made his climax built up, grunted in pleasure as Riku's tongue licked his cheek. However he startled cause his boyfriend's tip dripped much than before, gasped cause the neko's movement made his cock twitched then cummed at the same time with loud moans.

Riku looks down at Taka's cock as it was getting bigger on his cock, arching his back while his nipples were hardening. He opens his eyes slowly and looks down, watching Taka's cock twitch and gasps when Taka suddenly came. Riku looks up at Taka while blushing, watching the cum drip down his stomach, "s-so naughty you came on me instead of inside me."

Taka was panting heavily after had his climax then looked back at his cute neko who stared at him with bright red face, blinked slightly before chuckled embarrassedly. "how could I didn't cum if you showed me your lusty face.. and you cummed too, right?" he looked to the side with face bright red as well. But then he glances back at the neko. "are you really want me to cum inside of you, hmm?" he smirked, reached down and touched lightly Riku's butt.

Riku looks to the side and covers his face, lowering his ears, "maybe I should wear a blindfold so you can't see my face," he sticks his tongue out and looks down at his cock, nodding his head while blushing, "y..yes I did," he covers his face embarrassingly. Riku looks at Taka while glancing to the side, nodding his head while blushing, spreading his legs so Taka can touch his butt more.

The punk male snickered and pulled down Riku's hand from his face, looked at him with an amused smile. "No need to do that, cause I like every cute expression that you made.." he chuckled, kissed his cheek gently. Taka couldn't help but chuckled cause his neko really looked so cute as he admit it with a slow nod. He smirked and bent down a bit, and chomped gently one of the neko's nipple while pushed lightly his finger inside his boyfriend's entrance as he saw a chance.

Riku perks his ears up as he looks at Taka, blushing and looks to the side, arching his back slowly with a whimper as he felt his butt twitch. He lets out a squeak as he felt Taka nibble on his nipple and spreads his legs more, placing his hand on his mouth as he moans and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist.