Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

jnwkDQDMzY4_t0cOozLQqGgcLQHuw2FDYl2yOiWVPJ8pjDce8fLqO_u4ZChiirv3qlG2luwCou5yM3ac-UySfklhX3jBbW0gy4lx0d5KE-B8nbNlKzi0-gFrFovClliGE8nV4Bsm69_A=w288-h400-nc

Name: Shougo Akira

Sex: Male

Information about him: Akira is one of Taka'a enemy though he's the one that always made a fight first; Akira used to be friend with Taka long time ago. But since he became jealous with Taka's condition like he never got any scold from their school's teacher, made their friendship cracked. Akira went to the same school last year with Taka but he dropped out cause some incident with Taka. And Akira hold a grudge on Taka because just him who got dropped out; now he go to the private school.

The punk male chuckled at the moment he heard his lovely neko start to worried. "We still have much time so don't worry, Riku.." he smiled and watched the neko went out first, put the dishes on the cupboard and dried his hand, put on his shoes and walked out of his house after that.

Meanwhile, a male with piercing on both of his ear passed the road of Taka's house, surprised cause seeing someone stand in front of the house that he really knew. Interested with that, he approached that person. "hey, why did you stand alone here? Whoa? what's with that ear? a cosplayer?" He said, surprised when he noticed the boy had cat ears.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku hiccups and pouts a little, frailing his arms, "why didn't you tell me that sooner," he grumbles a little. He waited for Taka to come out and sighs softly, rubbing his eyes a little.

He perks his ears up and slowly looks up at the other male, tilting his head and gasps, putting on his head and wraps his tail around his waist, shaking his head, "u-um nothing. You saw nothing," he looks to the side and bites his bottom lip as he waited for Taka.

Taka glanced over his shoulder when he locked his front door, smiled seeing the neko but then widen his eyes in surprise cause a male that he really know approached his boyfriend from nowhere. "Akira, don't you dare to get close to him!" he shouted and pulled the neko behind his back, covered the neko's head with his jacket since he knew that his enemy saw Riku's ear.

"Whoa whoa~ scary like usual, eh? Who's that cute boy with cat ears? Your new toy?" Akira laughed which made Taka snapped and pushed the other. "it's none of your business dude! He's mine so stay away, Akira.."

Riku lets out a soft squeak as he looks at Taka and perks up his head, tilting his head to the side as he looks at the other male, wondering why Taka was suddenly getting so protected.

He blinks and lowers his head, covering his face within Taka's back and hides from the other male with a whimper softly. Riku slowly peaks at the other male but goes back to hiding.

Akira jolted when he heard Taka hissed in anger, confused cause his enemy really protected to the cat like boy. "oh man, you're so boring.. I'm just joking so don't put your fist high like that.." he said with both of his hand in defense. Taka who saw that clicked his tongue and glared at the blonde again. "Fine, if you get it just fuck off from here and don't show your face again!"

Akira blinked but just nod his head in agreement. 'It's seems I can play along with him and that cute boy is interesting too' he smirked. "'Kay~ easy, Taka.. good bye cute kitty~" he winked at the brown haired boy behind Taka and walked away with chuckles.

Riku continue to watch Taka and Akira, lowering his ears under his hat and hides against Taka's back, letting out a soft yawn and rubs his eyes, sticking out his tongue. He looks at Taka, seeing how angry he was getting and blinks a couple of times, never really seeing Taka so angry before.

Riku perks up his head and tilts his had to the side, walking out from behind Taka as soon as Akira walked away, "w...who was that?"

Taka glared at Akira when he tried to flirting Riku, sighed in relief cause he manage to hold himself to made a fight. He looked at his boyfriend, bit his bottom lips. "sorry about before, did I make you scared?" He asked but blinked when the neko asked him. "It's my.. enemy.. he's really a bad and sly male that I ever knew.. so stay away from him, okay?" he explained, tugged Riku's hand softly to signing him to start to walk to the school.

Riku looks at Taka, flickering his ears and tilts his head to the side. He scratches his head and shakes his head slowly, "no.. the only thing that scares me are storms," he sticks his tongue out. Riku blinks a couple of times but nods his head slowly, "o-okay I will do my best to avoid him," he looks at Taka's hand and starts walking along side Taka.

The punk male blinked and chuckled softly after heard his neko's words then poked his cheek gently. "I see.. afraid of storms? Then you must be with me when the rain poured hard, right?" he chuckled again, smiled when the.neko understand clearly about the bad side of Akira. After he few minutes of walks, both of them reached the school but most of the student saw at them with weird way especially when notices the neko walked side by side with him.

Riku lowers his ears and pouts a little, "it is not funny," he looks to the side while still pouting. He blinks and blushes softly, "h-how does being with you when it rains heavily going to help me," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at the other students looking at him and probably mostly Taka, rests his head on Taka's arm while purring softly.

Taka laughed more loud than before when the neko lowered his ears again, smiled at him while hold Riku's hand. "I'm just joking.. it absulotely help you cause I'll make you forget about your afraid by hug you so tight since you love so much, right?" he grinned, noticed the whispers among the student start to louder since his boyfriend cling to him and purred. "You love to got much attention, hmm?" He whispered to his cute neko, blushed softly.

Riku blinks and blushes, pouting a little and leans closer with a smile, "oh? Would you comfort me with sex?" He giggles softly and rubs his head against Taka's arm. He looks up at Taka and tilts his head, shrugging his shoulders while blushing, "I-I don't know? Why, do you want to stop so no one sees," he lowers his ears slowly.

Taka raised his eyebrow then looked at the neko with mischievous smile. "Now now.. you sounded like seduced me before, Riku~ just stop it for now or I'll attack you right now~" he said playfully, didn't really care about the students's stares. However the punk male blinked cause Riku lowered his ears in sad way again. "Hey, I didn't mean like that.. it made me unconfortable first but it seems now I really don't care anymore. " he grinned, leaned closer and kissed Riku gently; earned a loud gasps from the student who saw that.

Riku blushes and blinks a little, sticking out his tongue, "oh? Like you attack me in the infirmary?" He giggles softly and wags his tail, tilting his head to the side, blinking a couple of times, perking his ears up when Taka kissed him in front of the other classmates, closing his eyes while purring softly and swishes his tail side to side.

Taka snickered with a nod and slight shrugs. "Well, maybe yes maybe no.. who know what will happen when I became like a lion in heat~" he laughed after saying that. The punk male hummed when Riku kissed him back, smirked against the kiss when he peeked from the corner of his eyes; saw everyone around them blushed at their sight. "Now.. we should stop since the lesson almost begin.." he said after ended the kiss, tugged his cute neko's hand gently.

Riku blinks and tilts his head to the side, blushing bright red and covers his face embarrassingly. He continues to kiss Taka, purring softly and slowly opens his eyes, blushing and nods his head slowly, "o-okay," he follows Taka and rests his head on Taka's arm while he continues to purr when walking beside him.

Seeing his cute boyfriend continue blushing and covering his face, made the punk male grinned ear to ear with a slight chuckles. He continue his walk when the whispers of other student didn't stop, ignore it then looked at Riku who leaned on his arm. "umm Riku, where's your class? I want to accompany you to there so lead the way, okay?" he ruffled the neko's brownish hair gently.

Riku looks up at Taka as he was looking at him, flickering his ears as he continues walking and looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head. His ears perk up and looks up at Taka, tilting his head as he thinks for a few minutes, rubbing his chin, "hm... I think it is gym class first," he swishes his tail side to side.

Taka nodded his head with a slight hum, looked at his boyfriend with a smile. "I see.. well, if your first lesso is gym I know the place.." he commented, slide his arm on Riku's waist while walked toward the gym. 'I think I'll skip my lesson again, watching Riku is more interesting after all' he thought, notices the gym not far from them. "Then, here we are.. most of your classmate sure attend so early.." he said, noticed the crowd went noisy as they noticed the punk male.

Riku blinks and tilts his head to the side, sticking his tongue out, "I had gym yesterday remember? You made me leave it and took me to the infirmary instead," he blushes softly and continues walking. He looks up at Taka and nods his head, looking at the classmates and perks up his ears as they were more noisy than usual. Riku looks at Taka and wags his tail, "well.. I am going to get change," he runs into the changing room.

Taka scratched the back of his head slowly and chuckled at the neko when he reminded him. "A-ah, yeah, I remember that clearly but you're the one who suggested to do it in the infirmary, right?" he grinned, nodded when Riku excuse himself to the changing room. He walked inside the gym and take a seat at the rear place of bleacher, his boyfriend's classmate kept stared and whispered behind his back which made he irritated a bit.

Riku blinks and pouts a little, turning his head to the side and shakes his head, "n-no I think it was all your idea since it was my first time," he pouts a little while he blushes more. He looks over at Taka and walks his tail before walking into the changing room to get change. Within a couple of minutes, Riku came back and wags his tail, "o-okay I am back," he wraps his tail around his waist.

Taka chuckled after seeing his cute neko flustered and pat his head gently. "Nah, though who ever had that idea.. it's both our first, remember?" he smirked, amused when saw Riku's blushed face. After a couple minutes passed, he saw the neko already back with his tail wrapped around the waist, waved slightly at him. "Hey there.. Ah, your teacher already come.. you should gather with your classmate.." he said as noticed the teacher walked in, startled when saw him at gym.

Riku blushes and bites his bottom lip and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "I-I suppose your right." He perks up his ears and looks over at the teacher, nodding his head and runs up to the teacher, ready to listen to the whatever he had to say.

The brown haired male hummed in confuse way as he noticed the neko bit his lips doubtly but just let it be, smiled at him. "Yeah, good works on your lesson.." he said, rested his chin on his palm. He caught the teacher start the lesson; looked a bit nervous since Taka was in there too. However Taka didn't care about it and watched his adorable neko and wondered. 'What lesson that he learn today? I wanna see him do some sport stuff~'