Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

After the teacher gives the assignment, Riku turns the sketchbook to a empty page and starts drawing the centerpiece in the middle of the room. He rests his chin on his palm, tapping his foot quietly on the ground as he draws. He perks his ears up when the class was finally done and stretches out his arms, ~well.. time to go home now,~ he thought as he unties his tail from his waist and walks out of the room, looking around to see if Taka was waiting near the art room door and lowers his ears while he continues looking around.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Akira was already waited near the room where Riku walked in before for almost half hours. When the student start to walked out one by one from the room, he stood straight and waited all the student gone, grinned when spotted the cute boy looked around in front of the room. "Hey, Riku! you done with your class? have you seen, Taka? Well, I actually didn't want to be a messager boy like this but since a couple of teacher knew me before they told me to call Taka and you.. so where's that jerーI mean Taka.." he said with a fake smile.

Riku perks his ears up and looks over near the door, seeing Akira, tilting his head to the side and whimpers softly. He nods his head slowly but then shakes his head, "I am not sure.. he was suppose to meet me after I finish my art class," he whines softly. Riku tilts his head and holds onto his tail, shaking his head, "I am not sure..," he sighs softly.

Seeing the cat boy looked so frightened with him, made Akira irritated a bit since no one looked at him like that before: yet he managed to hid it and keep flashed his fake smile. "Ooh, I see.. well, he always like that before.." he said with a slight chuckles, looked at Riku and pretend to think something. "Ah, what about I take you to the teacher's room first since the teacher need to talk to you, okay?" the blonde said while pulled Riku's hand then start to walked suddenly.

Riku holds onto his tail and continues to look around the area, perking his ears up slowly and nods his head, "o-oh the teacher needs to see me.. but I don't have anymore," he squeaks as he was pulled suddenly and follows Akira, trying to hold onto some of the walls but Akira was way stronger than he was, lowering his ears, ~I wonder what the teacher needs,~ he thought as he looks at Akira's hand as he was getting pulled.

Akira twitched a bit when Riku said he don't any classes anymore even felt the boy resisted him, looked over his shoulder to the cute boy. "Err, I don't know as well but the teacher said he want to talk to you right away so just follow me okay.." he smiled again, lead the way to the oldest building. On the other hand, Taka already got his conscious back, groaned weakly and looked up slowly in confused then clicked his tongue in irritated. "tch, what's that idiot up to.. and why my hand being tied up like this!?"

Riku perks his head and nods his head slowly as he walks along side Akira, swishing his tail side to side and wondered what the teacher wanted at such short notice better he would usually goes home at this time. He lets out a yawn, rubbing his eyes and looks towards the window leading to the courtyard, seeing if Taka was there but lowers his ears when he still had no idea where Taka was.

Akira kept walking on the hallway; relieved a bit since the cute boy didn't asking much question, when he saw the unused building he stopped and looked back at Riku. "here we are, hurry up come inside, Riku.." he opened the door, pulled the other and hold on his shoulder while pushing him slowly inside the room.

Taka struggled so hard to untied the rope on his hands but it just a bit loose. But then he stopped when the door in front of him opened, widen his eyes in surprise. "Ri-Riku?" he stuttered but then flared in anger when he saw the jerk who hit him stood behind his neko, even touched him. "Akira!? What the hell that you up to!"

Riku swishes his tail and looks around, unfamiliar with the area, tilting his head to the side and blinks when Akira stopped walking. He looks up, flickering his ears and looks at Akira, nodding his head and perks up his ears when he was getting pushed. Riku tilts his head and blinks a couple of times, "T-Taka? What is going on," Riku lowers his ears as he looks over at Akira.

Closed and locked the door behind him, Akira glanced at Taka who looked so weak while struggling with the rope that tied him. "Whaat~ ya still could shouted like that, Taka? just sit there and watch me, 'kay" he smirked, looked at the confused neko then faked a smile at him. "We just play a game, Riku. now sit down here. " he patted the chair that he took before, walked near the other then glaring slightly at the brown haired male. "And you should quiet or I'll hurt your precious boy.." he whispered playfully. Taka just could gritted his teeth when the blonde gave him a warning, eyed Riku with bitten lips.

Riku perks his ears when Akira looked at him, lowering his eyes and tilts his head to the side, "a...a game?" He looks at the chair and sits down on the chair, confused but perks his ears up and slowly looks at Taka, looking at Akira as he was looking at him unsure what was going to happened.

Watching the cute boy sat obbediently, Akira couldn't help but smirked then put his arm on Riku's shoulder. "Yeah~ an amusing game.. it's called until when Taka could sat down there without letting out a single voice.." he laughed slightly, blow some air on the neko's ear. Seeing that the punk male gritted his teeth and struggled his hands more hard; still tried to untied the rope. "now now.. you shouldn't move too much too, Taka.." the blonde warned him, already clinging to the petite neko.

Riku perks up his head and looks up at Akira, tilting his head to the side and flickers his ears slightly, "w..what kind of game is that," he pouts a little and blinks, flickering his ears when they get blown into. Riku watches Taka and lowers his ears, whimpering softly and jolts a little when feeling Akira cling to him.

Taka clicked his tongue slightly and glared at the blonde who start to clinging to his neko; annoyed since the rope didn't loosen again even tighten around his wrist. 'this is bad! ah, I smell the sweet scent again! Riku's heat come back at this time, I should hurry up..' he thought pulled his hand that start to scratched by the rope. Meanwhile Akira who saw Riku pouted and jolted because his touch, grinned. "Well, it's great game for my revenge to him, Riku.. so you should sit obbediently or I'll hit him again.." he laughed, ruffled the neko's hair, smell the sweet scent that he had before.

Riku watches Taka and lowers his ears as he was trying to get away and whimpers softly. He perks up his ears and blushes bright red, feeling his heat coming back and bites his bottom lip. Riku closes his eyes as his hair was getting ruffled and covers his crotch, turning on his side with his ears still lowered.

Akira who watched the change of expression from the cute boy then leaned closer to him. "Hey, did you really scared? I won't hurt you, you know.." he bent down and touched Riku's thigh while looking at him; a bit worried since the other tensed up suddenly. Taka who already lost his patient start to shouted at the blonde. "Akira! let him go already.. don't drag him along our problem!" he hissed when the rope cutted his wrist.

Riku lowers his ears and squirms a little, whimpering softly and perks his ears up, looking down at his thigh as Akira rubbed them. Riku looks over at Taka and hides his face within his arm, covering his face and arches his back a little, watching Akira's hand like a hawk and places his hand on Akira's chest, trying to push him off, "n-no."

Akira raised his eyebrow as the cute boy whimpered softly and tried to hid his face from him. "W-Wait.. don't cry now.." he start to flustered, accidently rubbed his arm against Riku's tail, blinked when the neko pushed him. "H-Huh?I didn't do anything to you, Riku.." he confused, hold Riku's shoulder. Taka continue struggled and somehow manage to pulled one of his hand out then untied his leg quickly, glanced for a moment cause his boyfriend already whimpered like that.

Riku lets out a squeak when his tail was rubbed, slowly moving his hand down from Akira's chest and puts them to his sides, panting softly and flickers his ears, biting his bottom lip. As Riku moves back to sitting normal and felt Akira's leg touch his crotch, arching his back and covers his mouth so he didn't moan.

Akira got more confused cause the short boy squeaked and back away from him. "What's actually happened to you? I really didn't do any damn thing to you, you know.." he scratched his head and looked back at Riku. "you looked like a cat in heat.. whoa you're really hard!" he leaned back, realized his leg rubbed the neko's crotch. On the other hand, Taka who already free with the rope, sighed and walked toward the blonde, hit right on his head. "If you know that just leave him alone, Akira..!" he glared at the blonde who groaned in pain before ignored him. "Riku, are you okay?" he caressed his neko's cheek.gently.

Riku was hoping if he acted strange it would freak out Akira. He walks his tail when he notices how it was slightly working and moves back a little from Akira's leg, lowering his ears and slightly grinds against Akira's leg. He then perks up his ears when he saw Taka and wags his tail, lowering his ears and covers his crotch with a whimper, "I-I need to go home now..."

Akira hissed in pain after got a surprise attack from behind; didn't even realize the punk male could free from the rope. "ouch.. how could you free from that tight rope and you shouldn't hit me from behind.." he rubbed his throbbed head. Taka who heard that just rolled his eyes and sneered at the other. "Haah?! that's my line cause you're the one who hit me first, idiot! you never think what your father will do if he know this, right?" Akira jolted when heard that which made the brown haired male sighed, looked back at Riku, nodded and noticed the neko covered his crotch. "Okay, I'll give you a piggy back.. come on.." he turned around and bent down.

Riku whimpers and lowers his ears, turning on his side to cover himself from Akira and even Taka. He perks his ears up and looks up at Taka, nodding his head slowly and stands up while still covering himself. Riku crawls onto Taka's back and rests his head on Taka's shoulder, swishing his tail side to side while his crotch rubs against Taka's back.

Taka watched his boyfriend for a moment, sighed deeply cause the neko really scared even covered his lower body to him. He waited patiently and stood up slowly after Riku crawled on his back, hold Riku's waist with both of his hand. Then the punk male glanced at the blonde that still groaned and rubbed his head. "Akira, this time I'll let you go since Riku so scared like this and I won't tell your father but there's not a next time, remember that!" he glared, leave Akira that just could nod at his words.

Riku rubs his face against Taka's back, looking over his shoulder at Akira. He hides his face within Taka's back and swishes his tail side to side, pulling up Taka's shirt and hides under Taka's clothing, whimpering softly and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist.