Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku blushes and covers his face, nodding his head slowly. He lets out a soft squeak as he was pulled closer to Taka, looking up at him while blushing. Riku bites his bottom lip and reaches for Taka's cock, starting to stroke his cock and moves his hips slowly with a purr, "aw why are you not hard yet? Me masturbating didn't get you excited enough," he sticks his tongue out and leans forward, licking Taka's cheek.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka smiled amusedly while his cute neko squeaked and grunted softly cause Riku's hand start to stroke his member, looked up at him when he asked. "Well, I'm fully erect before but you're already came so it ruined a bit my mood to tease you more.." he stuck out his tongue with a slight chuckles, enjoyed as the neko soft tongue licked his cheek, slide his hand on Riku's lower back teasingly.

Riku blinks a couple of times and pouts a little, frailing his arms, "your so mean," he pouts and crosses his arms, looking to the side. He growls softly and pounces Taka, stroking his cock slowly and leans down to lick Taka's cheek, biting his ear. Riku slowly moves and rubs his cock against Taka's cock, moaning softly and purrs a little, swishing his tail side to side.

The punk let out another chuckles and poked the neko who start to sulking. "hey~ don't continue to pout like that~ it made you one hundred times more cute, you know.." he grinned, surprised with a slight gasp when Riku pounced on him suddenly. He moaned with a slight grunts since his neko stroked his cock too slow, yet he hummed and moaned more as his boyfriend rubbed both of their cock together, caught the tail and stroke it as well.

Riku perks his ears up and blushes bright red, rubbing the back of his head, nudging Taka embarrassingly. Riku looks at Taka and purrs, stroking Taka's cock and moans a little, biting his bottom lip and lowers his ears, "y..your cock is so hard against mine," he purrs heavily and lifts up his tail, moving down and licks Taka's cock.

Taka grinned widely while watching his neko nudged him with bashful act, chuckled slightly at that cute side of Riku. However his mind distracted as his boyfriend's palm rubbed their cock together, felt his own cock throbbed hard. "y-yeah, your cock is hard against mine as weーa-ah! you licked it n-now?" He jolted in surprise cause the neko leaned down and licked his cock so sudden, bucked his hips up with loud moans.

Riku blinks and perks up his ears while purring, nodding his head and licks Taka's cock more, opening his mouth widely and puts it deep in his mouth, closing his eyes while drooling. He swishes his tail side to side, purring on Taka's cock and flickers his ears, wrapping his tail around Taka's wrist and whimpers a moan when feeling his butt twitch.

Taka curled his toes slightly while Riku's mouth eat up his length completely, moaned loudly and gripped the sheet bed tight, felt the hotness of his boyfriend's mouth. He shuddered with a loud gasp cause his neko purred against his cock and throbbed slightly before reached down and poked Riku's entrance as the other's tail wrapped around his wrist.

Riku perks his ears up and moans softly, mumbling on Taka's cock as he looks up at him, purring and sucks Taka's cock faster, reaching down and plays with Taka's sac for a few minutes. Riku starts shaking his hips once Taka touches his but, making him moan and licks up and down Taka's cock, panting softly.

Taka moaned loudly.before bit his lower lips again cause Riku mumbled against his cock, breathing heavily before went back moaned again. He widen his eyes as the neko's palm knead his sac which made his finger slide deep inside the neko's butt completely, moaned even louder and pre-cummed a bit, looked down at his boyfriend. "R-Riku.. it's enough, I want put it in here.." he moved his finger.inside Riku's butt while saying that.

Riku watches how Taka was reacting and blushes softly and sucks faster, arching his back with a moan. He drools a little and strokes his cock while sucking, pulling back when Taka pre-came inside of his mouth. Riku blushes and nods his head, laying down on the bed, spreading his legs while purring, "well then.. you should go ahead inside of me."

Thr punk male breathed heavily as his cute neko pulled back from his oozed cock, smiled amusedly when Riku lay back on the bed with spreading legs. "that's what I had planned before, my cute neko~" he smirked, smeared his pre-cum on his length before pushed his tip slowly inside his boyfriend's twitched butt, grunted as felt the hotness inside.

Riku swishes his tail side to side as he watches Taka smear pre-cum on his cock, blushing and flickers his ears. He looks up at Taka and reaches up, holding his shoulders and arches his back when feeling the tip, purring, "a-aww don't tease me, I want more inside than the tip of your cock," he leans closer and licks Taka's cheek.

Taka smiled at the.moment his cute neko clinging to him right after he pushed his tip inside him, chuckled after heard his words. "oh my~ my neko became so impatient now, huh? take it easy, okay~" he chuckled when got licked, hold Riku's slim waist and pushed his length completely with one thrust, grunted softly and moved with a slow speed.

Riku blushes and swishes his tail side to side, looking up at Taka and wraps his legs around Taka. He perks his ears up and pouts a little, looking to the side with a grumble, "i-it isn't my fault.. I am in heat," he whimpers and bites Taka's ear. Riku lets out a soft squeak, feeling Taka starting to move inside him and moans softly, purring.

The brown haired male could felt his cute boyfriend's leg start to clung on his waist as well, let a soft laughs as the other pouted with grumbles. "though you're in heat actually you want to do it too with me, right?" he commented with a grins, yet jolted when his ear got bitten by Riku. Taka start to faster his thrust when the neko squeaked and purred softly, leaned down to kissed and sucked his neko's neck.

Riku blushes and perks his ears up, nodding his head while looking to the side embarrassingly and covers his face. Riku perks his ears up and gasps softly when Taka started to move faster, turning his head to the side and lowers his ears, moaning a little louder and places his hands on Taka's chest while purring, moving his hips.

A wide smirks start to formed on Taka's lips at the moment his cute neko agreed with his previous words with embarrassed face. He grunted when Riku gasped after he increase his speed, felt the other's inside tighten around him. He blinked as his boyfriend's hand on his chest then tugged it before entwined it with his own hand, his free hand reached down and.start to knead Riku's sac gently.

Riku blinks a couple of times and covers his face, lowering his ears and moves his hips along with Taka's movements while purring. He swishes his tail side to side, gasping when Taka increased his speed and arches his back a little, holding onto Taka's hand and leans his head back, feeling his sac getting touched and squirms his hips slowly, "n-noo don't do that or I will cum too quickly."

Taka bit his lower lips as he kept increasing his speed, moved his hips back and forth while watched the neko's tail that moved side by side. Yet he blinked and smiled amusedly at the moment he caught Riku's face so surprised and squirmed his hips. "Eeh? But your inside tighten so hard when I did it so that means you felt good, right?" he smirked, squeezed his cute boyfriend's sac instead, angled his cock to thrust deeper while kept holding Riku's hand

Riku squeaks and arches his back a little, moaning a little louder and holds onto Taka's shoulders, purring softly while looking at Taka. He blushes bright red, lowering his ears and looks to the side, hiding his face within Taka's chest while moaning and perks up his ear as he looks at Taka's nipple slightly rubbing against his face and softly nibbles at his nipple while his sac was getting touched, lowering his ears and slowly bites down on Taka's nipple, starting to suck on his nipple.

The punk just could smirked and let out a continuous moans as his neko squeaked cutely, still moving his hips fast and noticed Riku hid on his chest now. However Taka groaned and slow down his speed cause the neko nibbled on his nipple which made his back arched and his cock throbbed inside the other. "taking a r-revenge for s-squeezing your sac, h-huh?" he said within his heavy breath, attack and knead Riku's sac again then thrust his cock deeply, moaned rather louder as his nipple being sucked.

Riku perks up his ears and looks up at Taka, giggling softly and purrs, swishing his tail side to side. He licks Taka's nipple while purring, "your nipple is hardening," he giggles softly and wags his tail, nodding his head with a pout, "I like seeking my revenge in perverted ways," he giggles and bites Taka's nipple. He arches his back and squirms his hips, moaning and arches his back while pre-cumming on Taka's stomach.

Taka bit his lower lips as his nipple being licked again, looked down at his cute neko with a slight pouts. "of course, cause you were playing it with your tongue.." he commented, blinked at the moment Riku nodded at his words before. "oh my~ so you're a perverted neko, then?" he chuckled, moaned again as the neko bit his nipple and noticed Riku already pre-cummed. Taka continue kneaded Riku's sacs and thrust at the same spot; speed up again since he almost felt climax.

Riku perks his ears up and blushes softly, swishing his tail side to side and licks Taka's cheek. He nods his head and sticks his tongue out, "but your very naughty too. You always cum inside me," he blushes bright red and flickers his ears. He throws his head back and spreads his legs, moaning and turns his head to the side, wrapping his arms around Taka's waist and whimpers as he arches his back, starting to cum.