Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Akira just could frowned his forehead while watching his enemy and the cat boy went out of the room; didn't have a courage since Taka can told all of his risky act to his father. On the other hand, Taka just could tilted his head to the neko's head and rubbed it softly against Riku's head to calmed him. Yet he jolted in surprise as his boyfriend pulled up his shirt and hid behind it. "there there.. don't be so scared like that.." he said, felt the neko's tail wrapped on his wrist.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku perks up his ear and licks Taka's cheek, swishing his tail. Riku slowly pulls his head up from Taka's shirt and blushes, swishing his tail more and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist, "I-I am just trying to distract myself while I am in heat," he blushes softly.

Taka smiled slightly at the moment his cute neko licked his cheek, blinked after heard his words. "a-ah, I see.. you don't have to pushed yourself too much.. I'll help you when we arrived at my home.." he ruffled Riku's head gently with his free hand, walked out of the school that luckily not much student walked around on the hallway.

Riku swishes his tail side to side, looking to the side and lowers his ears but then blushes softly, nodding his head slowly. He closes his eyes for a few minutes, wrapping his arms around Taka's chest and purrs softly, slightly humping Taka's back.

The punk male smiled slightly when his neko stopped moving on his back, felt the other nodded at his words. He kept walked on the sidewalk toward his house, could felt Riku's hugged him tightly from behind. When he reached his house, Taka groped his pocket and took out his key and unlocked his door then glanced to his boyfriend. "did you want me to bring you until my room, hmm?" he asked, grinned slightly.

Riku perks up his ears when he saw Taka's house from the distance and continues holding Taka, still humping his back. He looks down, seeing Taka take out his key and walks inside the house. Riku blushes and nods his head slowly, resting his head on Taka's shoulder.

Taka chuckled softly at the moment he saw his neko blushed and nodded at his previous words, kicked off his shoes and walked upstairs right to his room. He opened his door's room with his free hand then stand near the edge of his bed while signaling the neko. "come on, you could release your arms from me and sat on the bed or you couldn't do anything because of your heat, hmm?"

Riku watches Taka and looks to the side, lowering his ears and head. He then perks up his ears, looking at the bed, blushing and slowly gets off of Taka, sitting on the bed. Riku lays down on the bed, looking up at Taka and swishes his tail side to side, purring heavily.

Taka stretched his back slowly after his cute neko got off from him, blinked and grinned slightly as he saw Riku laid on the bed with a heavy purrs. "Aww, did you really impatient, Riku?" he smirked, crawled on top his boyfriend and looked down at him. "Now, what should I do.. tell me, Riku.." he smirked again, trailed his fingers on the neko's stomach playfully.

Riku flickers his ears while blushing as he looks at Taka, "i-if you make me wait too long.. I will have to use my tail while you watch," he sticks his tongue out and giggles softly, pulling down his pants and underwear, spreading his legs and rubs a finger on his butt, purring heavily.

Taka raised his eyebrow when his cute boyfriend said something so boldly to him, smirked widely at the other. "Eeh~ you could do things like that? Okay then, I'll watch you.." he grinned, watching Riku who start to pulled down his pants and underwear, eyed him intensely at the moment his neko rubbed his twitched butt.

Riku blushes bright red and perks his ears, looking to the side, "you really want to watch me," he sticks his tongue out. Riku slowly turns around, bending over in front of Taka and starts rubbing his butt more, resting his head on the bed as he starts sliding in his finger and lets out a squeaky moan, rubbing his tail under Taka's chin.

Taka just could smirked more wide than before after heard his neko's words. "well, you're the one who suggested it first so I'll watch it carefully~" he said playfully, whistled softly as the neko bent down with butt in the air. Gulped slightly when Riku's butt twitched as the other inserted his finger slowly, the punk male licked his lips at the sight, chuckled when his boyfriend's tail caressed his chin, stroke it gently.

Riku perks his ears up and looks over his shoulder, blushing as he felt Taka touching his tail and continues fingering himself. He moans softly and looks at Taka with a purr, turning on his back and grabs his tail, rubbing his tail against his butt and arches his back with a soft moan, sticking out the tip of his tongue as he slowly slides in his tail inside of his butt and moans softly.

The brown haired male smirked amusedly at the moment he caught his cute neko's ears perked up and his face brightly red, the other's moans made his lower body start to reacted slowly. Yet he blinked in confused cause Riku took back his tail and laid on his back, raised his eyebrow playfully, watched the fluffy tail slide inside Riku's tight butt along with his.boyfriend lewd moans. "oh my.. you could do that with your tail too.. pushed it more deeper, Riku.." he said, grinned at the neko.

Riku flickers his ears and sticks out his tongue a little with a giggle, "I told you I can do that," he blushes softly. He blinks and perks his ears up, nodding his head slowly and moves his tail a little deeper inside, moaning a little louder and throws his head up, "m-my tail is so long.. its going to hit my sweet spot."

Taka let out a soft a chukles at Riku's comment, smirked at him widely. "yeah, now I believe that every part of your body could something so kinky.." he said, gulped as he heard his cute boyfriend moaned loudly; affected his lower half completely. "Aww, it didn't touch your sweet spot yet, Riku.." he grinned, reached down and pushed the neko's tail more deep, moved it slightly.

Riku blushes and pouts a little, "you thought I was lying about using my tail before meeting you?" He blinks and tilts his head, looking over his shoulder and lets out a squeak when feeling Taka grab his tail. Riku perks up his ears and holds onto the blanket, moving softly and bites the blanket.

Taka laughed softly and shook his head after he saw his cute neko pouted at him. "I didn't mean like that, Riku.. I just never see it before so I was a little doubt about it. " he chuckled, stuck out his tongue playfully. He smirked when his boyfriend squeaked again, thrust the tail deeply and angled it to the right spot, looked up at Riku's expression.

Riku tilts his head while blushing, "well... it is your first time meeting a neko," he pouts a little. He looks over his shoulder and perks his ears up, gasping softly and reaches out his arms, letting out a moan and grabbing the blanket tightly, "n-no don't hit there," he squirms his hips.

Taka chuckled and nod his head with apologetic smile as his cute neko kept pouted at him. "yeah, yeah.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to tease you, my love.." he said, raised his eyebrow in amused way as he saw the neko gasped with ear perked up, ignored his words and thrust the tail right to Riku's sweet spot instead. "Eeh~ but you feel it more when your tail hit there, right?"

Riku reaches for the pillow and wraps his arms around it, biting it slightly when he felt Taka thrust his tail inside him. He squirms his hips slowly and arches his back, biting the pillow a little harder and starts to cum on Taka's bed.

Taka continue to thrust his boyfriend's tail deeply, glanced up a couple of times and smirked when he saw Riku grabbed the pillow hard. But he surprised when the neko arched his back and cummed suddenly on his bed; some of it splashed to his hand. "Eeh~ I even didn't touch you yet, Riku but you already come this much.."

Riku blushes and bites the pillow while panting, looking over his shoulder to look at Taka and blushes bright red, "I am sensitive when I use my tail, especially while in heat." He slowly turns on his back, spreading his legs in front of Taka and flickers his ears as he pants, wrapping his legs around Taka's waist.

The punk male grinned widely after his cute boyfriend explained to him, nodded his head slightly. "Aah, I see.. so that's why you came fast.." he hummed, watched the neko turned around and raised his eyebrow with wide smirks, pulled Riku's legs slowly as he unzipped his pants then took out his half hard member while glanced up at him. "did you want this? but mine didn't became really hard so what should you do, Riku?"