Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku looks at Taka and nods his head as he waves over to Taka, rubbing the back of his head as he stood next to the teacher, looks up at the teacher and tilts his head, wondering why he was looking over at Taka as well as looking so nervous and flickers his ears slightly, waiting to see what they were going to do today in gym.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka just sighed since the teacher kept looking at him worriedly, looked at the old man and signing him to continue the lesson he won't disturb at all. When finally the teacher looked relief, he immediately looked at his student and announced that they must do gymnastic moves and told all the student to stretched first. Hearing that made Taka smirked. 'Aah~ such a good lesson~ help Riku stretching sounds fun..' he muttered, stood up from the bleachers.

Riku looks at the teacher and watches him continue to look at Taka, tilting his head to the side. He then perks his head and ears up, listening to the lesson and walks over to a corner, sitting down on the floor and flickers his ears, watching Taka stand up, ~is.. he leaving,~ he thought as he tilts his head and starts stretching out his legs.

A couple of students that saw the punk stood up from the bleachers squeaked in surprised and tried to stay away slowly. Taka just shrugged at that sight and walked straight Riku who start stretching his leg. "Hey, Riku.. need help for your stretching? Since nobody paired up with you.." he said, bend down and smiled at the neko.

Riku continues stretching and perks his ears up slowly, looking up and saw Taka. He rubs the back of his head and blushes softly, "well.. I choosed not to be paired with anyone, other than having a odd number of students, but I guess you can help me stretch," he purrs softly and continues stretching.

The brown haired male chuckled at Riku's words, looked at him. "aah, I see.. well, I won't let them touched you too after all.." he snickered, rubbed the neko's chin playfully then turned around, stood behind his boyfriend. "Now you should stretch your back as well.. sat with your leg slightly spread to the front then tried to to touched your knee with your lips, I'll help you from behind.."

Riku blushes his eyes and purrs, lowering his ears when Taka stopped rubbing his chin and lets out a soft whimper. He looks over his shoulder and nods his head as he spreads his legs, attempting to touch his knees with his lips.

Taka couldn't help but chuckled softly when saw his cute neko whimpered cause he stopped rubbed the his chin; make the students in the gym who saw that flabbergasted; since the punk male always cold and never smile. Then he pushed lightly Riku's back while his hand sneakily rubbed his boyfriend's butt, grinned slightly while doing that.

Riku closes his eyes slowly and blushes a little when Taka was behind him, starting to stretch again but perks his ears up and glances over his shoulder while blushing bright red, "T-Taka is naughty, is that why you wanted to be behind me" he continues stretching and looks back at Taka. "I don't usually like stretching near other students or being in a group.. once I was in a group and I was doing downward dog to stretch my back, almost every guy in my class was staring under my shorts," he blushes and lowers his ears.

The punk male smiled amusedly at the moment the neko's ear perked up when looking at him. "ah, I got caught~ Is that really written all over my face, huh?" he chuckled, fondle his boyfriend's butt gently and continue to pushed lightly his back. But blinked since Riku mentioned about being peeked by guys in his class. "wh-what?! How did they dare to stared under your short, who's doing that to you?" he said, let out a menacing aura to the guy inside the gym.

Riku pouts a little and looks down at Taka's hand, sticking out his tongue, "no.. your hand gave it away," he pokes at Taka's hand and blushes brightly when Taka continued touching his butt, continuing his stretching. Riku perks his ears up and blinks a couple of times, blushing and rubs the back of his head, "I don't think he is in my gym class anymore, I see him go to another class when I go to gym though."

Taja just laughed as caught a pouts on his neko's lips, blinked cause the other poked his hand. "Aww, really? Though I just touched you a bit?" he grinned, squeezed Riku's butt before let it go and hummed at his boyfriend's next words. "I see.. if I see him I'll kick his ass for good.." he huffed, stopped pushed Riku's back since the teacher start to explain some gymnastic movement like flipped; stand in pike form - bent hips, with knees straight and legs together- before flipped two times.

Riku squeaks softly and felt Taka still touching his butt then stops, tilting his head and looks over his shoulder, blinking a couple of times. He nudges Taka and pouts a little, "hey don't overdo it, you might get expelled you naughty student," he licks Taka's cheek. Riku perks his ears up and looks at the teacher, lowering his ears and looks over at Taka, "aw... do I have to do those," he grumbles and runs over to the teacher to get it over with.

Taka just grinned ear to ear as the neko let out a soft squeaks because his surprise attack before. Yet he blinked since his cute boyfriend pouted and nudged him. "I just want gave him some lesson, Riku.. and teachers won't dare to expelled me anyway.." he snickered, hummed when got licked then ruffled Riku's head gently. "Don't worry~ you're a neko who had flexible body so you can do it.." he smiled, watched the neko toward the teacher and waited the neko's turn.

Riku looks at Taka and tilts his head, flickering his ears, "oh, hm.. I see. So I guess I better not tell you he touched my butt when we past in the hallway?" He blinks a couple of times and rubs his chin, "so... since you can't get expelled, does that mean you can have sex during a class," he giggles softly. Riku nods his head slowly, "okay... well see you afterwards," he stands by the teacher, watching a couple of students go until he did his turn. When he was finished and the class was almost over, Riku runs back to the changing room.

The punk male blinked his eyes before twitched his eyebrow when he heard Riku mentioned something that made his head boiled. "What did you say? I think I really wanna kick thay guy's ass hard!" he gritted his teeth in anger. Yet his anger gone right away as the neko indirectly seducing him. "Oh man, don't say something like that or I'll make you have a sex with me in every places in this school~" he whistled with a smirk. He waved at the neko and watched Riku do the moves perfectly, smiled and sat back on the bleachers with crossed arms when the neko changed clothes.

Riku perks his ears up and blinks a couple of times, blushing and lowers his ears, "it surprised me.. so I didn't have much in control of it," he closes his eyes tightly. He giggles softly and nudges Taka, "aw but it will make our sex life more... interesting to," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle. Once Riku was done changing, he walks out with his school bag and runs up to Taka, pouncing him with a giggle, "wait.. so does that mean you will follow me everywhere I go now? Since you don't want anyone to touch me butt?"

Taka widen his eyes in surprise when he saw the neko lowered his ears, looked at him with apologetic smile. "A-Ah, I didn't mean to scare you, Riku.. it just my head went boiling after heard that guy touched your butt.." he mumbled at the end; indirectly admitted he's jealous. The punk male raised his eyebrow, smirked more wide. "Ooh~ I'll do that when we got a chance~ I thought you're a shy type and don't wanna have an outdoor sex, seems I got it wrong.." he chuckled, jolted when his cute neko pounced at him. "Of course.. I'll shoo away those bugs who got near you~"

Riku blinks and tilts his head, giggling softly and rubs against Taka, "well.. at least they didn't do what you did," he sticks his tongue out a little. He perks his ears up and blushes bright red, nodding his head and flickers his ears a couple of times, "I almost thought you were going to do a quickie when I was doing my stretches before," he sticks his tongue out. Riku perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side while blushing, "does that mean you will follow me into the bathroom as well," he pouts and crossing his arms, slightly blushing.

The punk raised one of his eyebrow right after he heard his neko's comment, nudged him with slightly. "H-Hey, did you try to tease me, huh? After all, you allowed me, right?" he pouted, pinched gently Riku's cheek. Yet Taka blinked in confused and shook his head with soft chuckles. "Me? Do a quikie? I'm not good with something like that but I'm good in fighting.." he grinned, poked his boyfriend's cheek. "I won't do that far, unless you let me to follow you~ ah, what's your next class Riku?" he joked, walked out of the gym and looked around.

~meanwhile~

A guy with blonde hair, sighed in boring way and looked around his noisy class; the teacher didn't attend this time. "A-Aah~ this is soo boring.. hmm, I think I'll visit that cute boy since he wear the same uniform like Taka.. it must be fun~" he grinned, waved to his classmate before go to his former school.

Riku sticks out his tongue and giggles softly, "aw.. but it is fun teasing you, since you teased me while I was stretching," he pouts and frails his arms. He blushes and nods his head slowly, rubbing the back of his head, blinking and rubs his cheek and shakes his head, "no.. I can go to the bathroom without your help you know," he blushes and nudges Taka while walking out of the hallway. Riku tilts his head and rubs his chin, "art class.. but first, I really do need to go to the bathroom," he blushes softly, "I drank too much water when in gym class."

Taka just chuckled at his cute boyfriend's words, looked at him with a smile. "Aah, this is kind of a punishment for me, huh? Okay~ I lost.. I really can't win when arguing with you, Riku.." he ruffled the other's soft brown hair. However he laughed instead and poked his boyfriend's cheek again. "You know what the real meaning when we just alone inside the bathroom, right? It's not like I'll help you like a kid, right?" he joking, nod his head and pointed his bag. "Art, huh? Huh, haha okay then, take your time.. I'm gonna put my bag on my locker first. " he said, parted with Riku with a wave.

On the other hand, Akira already arrived at his former school; looking around and decided to walked inside from the backside of the school. "Lucky~ the gate didn't locked.. this is the good entrance.." he grinned, passed the gate and walked to the one of building near the bathroom.

Riku giggles and leans forward, licking Taka's cheek while purring and swishes his tail slowly. He blinks and pouts a little, nudging Taka, "well.. I will be done by the time you come back," he nods his head and waves at Taka, walking into the bathroom and walks into one of the many stalls.

The punk male hummed in enjoyment when his neko licked hus cheek with a soft chuckles, looked at him. "Yeah yeah, I'm just joking, Riku.." he laughed before really parted away with the neko toward his locker that not really far from the bathroom.

On the othee hand, Akira who just really walked near the bathroom, grinned amusedly cause he saw his enemy went to somewhere and leave the cute boy alone. "Aah~ such a good chance.." he smirked, walked inside the bathroom, searching the said cute boy.

After Riku was done going to the bathroom, he walks out of the stall and walks to the sink. He starts washing his hands and looks at the mirror, looking at his ears flickering and looks down at his tail to make sure it was still wrapped around his waist. He turns on the auto dryer and sticks his hands under it.