Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Taka watched his cute neko's ears that kept perked up cutely hummed in enjoyment when he licked his cheek yet raised his eyebrow slightly as Riku said something. "Hmm~ is that so? Well, since you always squeezed my little budy with your tight butt so I always came inside you~" he chuckled while saying that. The punk male could felt his neko's clinging to him again, moaned while continue moving his hips but grunted as Riku cummed since his inside tighten around him which made his cock burst all the load inside.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Riku blushes and covers his face with a pout, "I-It isn't my fault your so big inside me," he turns his head to the side and closes his eyes for a few minutes. Riku perks up his ears while moaning, moving his hips and lets out a gasp, feeling Taka filling his insiders and rests his head on Taka's chest, panting heavily.

Taka let out a soft chuckles when saw the neko's pouted lips, poked his cheek gently. "It's not anyone fault.. it just mean both of us felt good.." he smiled slightly. His breath hitch up after had his climax, could felt Riku feeling good as well thn rubbed the neko's back gently while calming his own breath. "Seems like you had much load, huh?" he chuckled when noticed his cute boyfriend's cock still dripped and soaked his stomach.

Riku perks his ears and blushes, nodding his head and looks to the side, purring and swishes his tail side to side. He sticks out his tongue a little while panting, looking down at his cock and blushes, looking at the cum on Taka's stomach and looks to the side, lowering his ears and hides within Taka's chest, embarrassed while his butt drips out Taka's cum and continues panting.

Rhr punk male just smiled when saw his cute neko blushed continuosly which made him more and more cute. He watched Riku who saw the mess on his stomach and smiles amusedly since the neko couldn't say anything just lowered his ears and hid on his chest. Taka patted Riku's head gently before laid on the bed and pulled along his neko on top of him while slowly pulled out his cock at the same time.

Riku looks at Taka and pants with his tongue stuck out a little, arching his back when he could still feel Taka's cock inside of his butt. He rests his head on the pillow once he was laying down on the bed, putting his tail in between his legs once Taka pulled out and looks at Taka, purring softly and licks Taka's cheek while Taka's cum was dripping out of his butt.

Taka exhaled some breath when Riku laid down on the bed, watched the other tail covered his butt, chuckled cause Riku licked his cheek. "Aww, your butt dripped much white stuff, Riku.." he said teasingly then poked the neko's cheek. The punk male shifted a bit to the side, caressed Riku's hair while kissed his forehead gently. "Are you sleepy, hmm?"

Riku perks his ears up and lowers his ears, hiding completely with a pout, "it's because you always cum so much inside me," he slowly moves his tail and bends over a little, feeling Taka's cum drip down his inner thigh and purrs heavily. Riku looks at Taka and blushes, nodding his head slowly and curls up while blushing, yawning and falls asleep.

Seeing his cute boyfriend perked up and down his ears, made Taka smiled amusedly and rubbed the ears a couple of times before laughed at the other's comment. "Aww, I came much cause your inside felt so good for my little buddy~" he said jokingly, watched the dripped cums on Riku's thigh and poked it with his finger before licked it. He pulled the blanket over the neko's body and patted his head gently, hummed a soft lullaby

Riku blushes bright red and nods his head slowly, "well.. I-I am glad your little buddy enjoyed my butt," he covers his face embarrassingly when he felt his butt twitch. Riku lets out a squeak and looks over his shoulder to watch Taka, curling up to him and swishes his tail side to side before falling asleep.

Taka laughed softly after he heard his cute neko's replied his joke with embarrassed face. "Aww, you're really my cute neko, Riku~" he said playfully, rubbed the other's ears gently. He giggled at the moment his boyfriend squeaked, wrapped his arm around the petite body and slowly closed his eyes and fall asleep after that.

Riku blushes softly and tilts his head to the side, covering his face with a pout and paws at Taka. He jumps when his ears where getting touched and purrs, sticking out his tongue and blinks when he saw Taka falling asleep. Riku giggles softly and licks Taka's cheek, falling asleep.

The brown haired male grinned playfully at the moment his cute neko jumped after his ear got touched, enjoyed the purrs from the neko. Taka grunted softly when his cheek got licked and fall asleep again with soft breath. After a couple of hour sleeping, he being woken up by his phone that buzzed on the night stand; reached and check it up.

Riku swishes his tail side to side while looking at Taka, purring softly and rubs up against Taka as he lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes. He was fast asleep and perks up his ears once he heard Taka rustling around and turns on his side with a mumble, continues sleeping and wraps his tail around Taka's wrist.

Taka yawned softly while tried to open up his sleepy eyes, looked at the message that he received but blinked after read it. 'What's that person up to actually, huh?' he wondered and sighed as he put down his phone back to the night stand. Yet he surprised at the moment Riku's tail wrapped around his wrist, just smiled and tried to remove it slowly before walked out of his bedroom to have a fast shower.

Riku rubs his face against the pillow as he was sleeping and purrs softly, sticking out his tongue and flickers his ears as he was listening to Taka. He whimpers softly and turns on his other side, opening his eyes and notices Taka walking out of the bedroom, yawning and pulls the blanket over his head, continues to sleep.

After done showering, Taka walked back to his room with towel around his waist to get dressed. He picked out an oversized shirt and short jeans, put it on and sighed while saw his phone buzzed again. The punk male picked the phone and grumbled a bit while rushed downstairs to meet someone that so noisy and kept sending him message so they could meet in front of his house.

Riku flickers his ears as he could hear the shower going off and slowly opens his eyes, looking at the doorway for a second to watch Taka get dress. He lets out a yawn and pulls the blanket over himself completely, purring softly and continues sleeping, unsure what Taka was really doing and swishes his tail slowly in his sleep.

Taka had glanced to Riku and made sure he still asleep before really walked downstairs toward his front door. Once he walked outside he could saw a blonde head perked up fron the gate of his house. "what are you really up to now, Akira?" he sighed, closed the door behind him and stared at the piercing male who approached him with his silly smile.

Riku rubs his eyes and yawns, slowly getting off the bed and rubs his stomach as he walks to the bathroom to freshen up. He lowers his ears and starts to whimper, wondering where Taka went and then perks his ears up, hearing Taka's voice coming from downstairs, going downstairs as well while wagging his tail slowly but tilts his head, wondering if Taka was going to the store.

Akira flashed his usual smile when the awaited male finally showed up in front of him. "man.. you don't have to make a scary face like that, right? I already told you from my message, I want to make peace with you.." he stopped right in front of the brown haired male. On the other hand, Taka who heard that raised his eyebrow before sighed. "I doubt you did that without any hidden reason. Come on, I didn't report you about your silly attack toward me to your father, right? So just leave me alone already.."

Riku looks towards the door, seeing Akira and blinks a couple of times as he rests his chin on Taka's shoulder, looking up at Taka. He wags his tail slowly and pokes his cheek, "Taka.. what are you doing up so early," he pouts a little and rubs his eyes, letting out a yawn and stretches out his arms, sticking out the tip of his tongue and scratches his stomach.

Taka who wanted to shouted at the blonde stopped abruptly as the petite body pressed to his back along with the small finger that poked his cheek. "Ri-Riku, I thought you still asleep upstairs.." he startled, tried to covered his neko's body that just wrapped with a blanket from a hungry looks from Akira. Meanwhile the blonde who saw that couldn't help but kept stared at the cute boy body that has tail which swished side to side. "Y-Yo, Riku.. you live at Taka's place, huh? I never heard that punk male could live with anyone.."

Riku blinks a couple of times and tilts his head to the side, "I got restless," he pouts and lowers his ears a little with a whimper. He perks his ears up and looks at Akira, flickering his ears while tilting his head to the side and shakes his head, "n-no I was sleeping over," he wags his tail.

Akira raised his eyebrow in curious after heard the cute boy's reply. "Sleep over? I think it will be interesting if I joined.." he grinned amusedly which made the brown haired male sighed in irritation when Akira asked his cute boyfriend but teased him at the same time, turned to the neko slowly. "Riku.. could you go inside first and got dressed, well, maybe take a shower is good.. I'll take care of this jerk, okay?' he patted Riku's head gently when the neko whimpered, pushed him slowly back inside.