Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

After getting dress, Daichi walks into his bedroom and looks at Tetsu, tilting his head to the side. He shakes his head back and forth with a giggle, hanging up his towel. Daichi walks to the bed and leans forward, "hey are you getting hungry? Do you want some breakfast," he tilts his head and walks to the door.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu let out a sigh of relief as seeing his lover already finish get dressed. That's better than watches Daichi's wet body just with a towel on his waist. He look up as Daichi lean closer to him. "uh-hmm, yeah I'm hungry. you wanna make something?" he said uneasy because Daichi too close to him, he will gonna attack that male if he's not going to lean back.

Daichi smiles and nods his head a little while his wet bangs drip water onto Tetsu's face, "okay I will go make something. I will let you know when its ready. Why don't you take a shower until you wait," he walks to the door and waves to Tetsu. Daichi smiles and walks downstairs, walking towards the kitchen and puts on his apron. He looks down at the apron and blushes, seeing cum stains on it and sighs, looking in the fridge.

Tetsu sat still when Daichi's wet hair dropped some water to his face then nodded as the other suggest him to take a shower. "y-yeah, after some minutes I'll take my shower.." he said while Daichi walk out to the kitchen. Sighing softly, he get off of the bed and take his towel then walk inside the bathroom. But unfortunately he stumble and bump to the bathroom wall. From there he realize that he already hard because he hissed when the wall touch his hard cock. 'oh shit! there's no way Daichi will help this.. I have to satisfy myself alone..' he mumbled slowly then sit on the tub, start to stroke his cock.

Daichi takes out some food to make hamburgers and starts by opening the hamburger, making them into little balls and places them back on the package. He grabs a frying pan and puts some salt and pepper in the pan along with some soft butter that was on the counter. Daichi waits for the butter to melt and puts the hamburger patties in two at a time, able to make six in a total. He looks up, hearing something going on upstairs and sighs, flipping the burgers.

Tetsu groan as he stroke his cock but then bite his lips, he doesn't want Daichi discover this. He chuckle at himself, the last time he doing this when his sister still live with him and It's hard to muffle his sound because actually he was noise maker when satisfy himself but he never want to Daichi to know that. He stroke his throbbing cock more fast now and moaned loud by the sensation. He reach the shower and turn it on try to muffle his needy sound by the sound of water.

Daichi looks at the time and continues to flip the burgers. He puts the ones that were cooked on the platte and cuts them slightly to make sure they were fully cooked. Daichi forms two more balls of meat and puts them into frying pan, pressing the spatula down on the meat. His head perks up when hearing a noise from the bathroom, followed by the water getting turn on and shrugs his shoulder, "I wonder what that was... it kind of sounded like.. moaning. Maybe I should go look after I make the last two," as he flips the third and fourth burger, not wanting to burn them.

Tetsu's moan got louder this time, his hands keep stroking his cock. His body already soaked by the water dripped from the shower but he got a little panic, he doubt that his sound can be muffled just by the sound of water. Tetsu moan again but this time he bite his lips hard, still scared that Daichi will found out. His cock already leak out pre-cum and soaked his hand, he want this fast so he can't be discovered. A couple of second later, Tetsu cummed hard on his hands with frantic pant then resting his head to wall to regain his energy.

Daichi finishes the other two burgers and places them with the finished ones. He forms the final two into patties and puts them into the frying pan, pressing down on them. Daichi yawns a little and changes the heating setting so he can get everything else ready; the tomate, onion, lettuce and cheese. He looks towards the stairs and scratches his head, putting the slices of cheese on the finished burgers so they can start melting. Daichi flips the burgers again and waits for them to be fully cooked, tapping his foot slightly. "Hm.. maybe I should ask Tetsu if he likes his onions sauteed." He turns off the burner for now and goes upstairs, knocking on the bathroom door, "hey do you like your onion's sauteed," he puts his ear to the door, hearing Tetsu moan for a few minutes and shakes his head fast, waiting for a reply.

Tetsu's chest rise and down after had a fast masturbate. He sighs softly and feels tired then try to stand up to clean himself. But a few second later he flinch as Daichi calling him from outside. He rounded his eyes in horror, scared that Daichi hear his moan before then reply Daichi question as calm as he can. "y-yeah, I want my union's s-sauteed.." he replied with crack voice, fail to calm himself.

Daichi was leaning on the door as he was waiting for Tetsu's reply, tapping his foot. He perks up his head and looks at the door, "you sound really tired.. and I thought I heard something from downstairs," he smiles, knowing that Tetsu most likely masturbated. Daichi nods his head and smiles, "alright well see you downstairs, I will let you put the stuff on your burgers. You must have worked up a good appetite~," he giggles and walks downstairs. He goes into the kitchen and cuts the onions, putting them in another frying pan with butter on high temperature and puts the cut onion pieces into the pan.

Tetsu's face become bright red as the other giggling, know that he already discovered by his lover and pouted. "stop make fun of me, Daichi!" he yelled from inside the bathroom and take his shower as fast as he can. Then he walk out from the bathroom and get dressed as well. He just embarrassed now, because his lover heard his moan and his activity when he in the bathroom. Still blushed, he walk out from Daichi's room to downstairs.

Daichi finishes up the last two burgers and sighs, waiting as the onions were getting sauteed. He starts preparing his and sets them on the table for now, walking back to turn off the onions and puts everything out for Tetsu so he can make his. Daichi walks to the fridge to get his bottled water and sits down, waiting for Tetsu. He looks down and blushes softy, reaching his hand down and starts rubbing his crotch secretively.

Tetsu already reach the kitchen when he saw Daichi look weird, he found his lover rubbed his crotch secretively. He frowned by the sight and approach Daichi. "err, Daichi.. what are you doing, huh?" he said while scratch his cheek and curious.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and jumps a little, blushing and looks to the side. He scratches his cheek and nervously laughs, "u-uh... well I was handling raw meat so I had to really readjust my pants," he looks down and pouts a little, starting to eat his burger.

Tetsu just sneer and raise his eyebrow. "hmm, really I think you doing something else.." he shrugged and start to eat Daichi's homemade burger. He hummed slightly and take another bite while looking at his lover. "this hamburger is great! thanks Daichi.." he smiled then chew his hamburger again.

Daichi pouts a little and shakes his head, blushing, "i-its true!" He looks to the side while he continues eating with a sigh, moving his hand back down to his lap and rubs his crotch in secret again. Daichi looks up at Tetsu and smiles softly, "your welcome. Glad you like it," as he continues eating and spreads his legs a little under the table, continues rubbing.

Tetsu just shrugged and continue his eat. "I know.. why you're panicking so sudden.." He bite his hamburger again and take a sip of water after that as Daichi replied his compliment. But then he stare at Daichi then realize some movement under the table and raise his eyebrow again. "Daichi, really what are you doing now? are you okay? you act weird since before.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu and shakes his head while covering his face for a few moments as he blushes. He sighs and drinks some water, continues drinking his water and goes back to his burger. Daichi perks up his head and stops, "o-oh um... I had a itch on my leg that i needed to scratch," he lowers his head.

Tetsu sighed as heard the other reason and stop eating his hamburger. "why don't you tell me that.. dont scratch it again or your leg will wounded..." he stand from his chair and walk toward Daichi. "do you have some ointment? we can use it to allay the itch..." he said with a smile and ruffled Daichi's hair gently.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes softly, nodding his head and looks up at Tetsu, "b-but it was itchy.. I couldn't help to scratch." He watches Tetsu walk over and shakes his head side to side, "no.. I don't have any," Daichi closes his eyes when his hair was ruffled.

Tetsu sighed again then look at Daichi. "ohh, that's bad.. umm I think I have some in my house.. Let me take that, just wait until I come back.." he said then hurried walk to the front door, putt on his shoes as well. "Daichi, don't scratch it again, okay?" he yelled from outside then walk to his house.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and tilts his head to the side, nodding his head slowly, "r-right thank you for helping me.. with my itch," he stands up while picking up his plate and brings it to his sink, washing it. Daichi lowers his head and goes upstairs to his room, closing the curtains just in case and closes the door. He lays down on the bed and spreads his legs, rubbing his crotch with a moan. Daichi looks down slowly and pulls his pants down a little more, rubbing his finger against his butt and jumps up a little with a soft moan.

Tetsu run to his house then unlock the door, go inside then walk toward his room that on upstairs. He search first aid box on his room and found the things that he's looking for. He put back the first aid kit to it belong then look around at his room which is messy. Sighed, he start to clean the mess and open his window to give some fresh air to his room. But he frowned because Daichi's curtain room being closed though this morning he saw it already opened. 'why were the curtain closed? is Daichi doing something' he think and hurried to walk out from his house to Daichi's house.

Daichi looks towards the window and blushes softly, arching his back with a soft moan and strokes his cock faster, biting his finger softly with his legs spread out. He rubs his finger against his butt, twitching when it was still a little sore and puts his pointer finger inside slowly to rub around inside his butt. Daichi moans softly and lowers his head a little, going to rest his head on the bed and continues to finger himself with a soft moan, biting his bottom lip a little and whines a little, feeling Tetsu's cum pour out of his butt.