Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu chuckled softly and chewing his chicken again. "yeah, I must regain my strenght so I can play with you later~" he try to tease his lover, giggles slightly and enjoy his meals again.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi starts eating and blinks a little, looking at Tetsu and gasps with a pout, "o-oh? Do you want to play while I am in the apron," he giggles softly and continues eating.

Tetsu smirked and look at Daichi, still busy with his meals. "yeah, I want to play with my little maid.." he said with a chuckle and lifted Daichi's chin with his finger them give his lover butterfly kiss on Daichi's lips.

Daichi continues eating and drinks some milk. He looks over at Tetsu and widens his eyes with a soft gasp, blinking when his chin gets lifted up and closes his eyes, kissing Tetsu.

Tetsu smiled victorously. "hey, I'm just kiss you and you already blushed like teenager.." he chuckled slightly and finish his meals then take a sip of water. "come on, I wanna play with you just finish with your meals fast~" he said playfully.

Daichi pouts and sticks out his tongue, crossing his arms with the fork in his mouth. He tilts his head blushing and shakes his head, "d-don't rush me. I will get the hiccups," he continues eating and finishes after a couple bites.

Tetsu just nodded still smirked. "okay okay. I'll be waiting~" he said and resting his chin on his palm, watches the other eating. But then his hand got naughty and wandered on Daichi's bare back, trailled his finger around it and went down to the waist until to the other butt.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and looks to the side, blushing softly with a pout and finally finishes his drink. He places the class on the plate and looks at Tetsu, blushing with his back slightly arched and places his hand on Tetsu's lap, looking at Tetsu and crawls ontop of him with a smile, "you sure like touching my butt."

Tetsu watches the other finish the meals and look at him with flushed face. Then his smirk growing again as seeing Daichi's act; arched his back just because his touch. "yeah~ I like your butt.. Umm no, I like all of your body." he said huskily on Daichi's ear as his lover crawled on his lap. He hug Daichi from behind and caress Daichi's thigh while biting his lover's earlobe.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles softy, leaning forward so his head on was Tetsu's chest and his butt was in the air. He shakes his butt side to side and grabs ahold of Tetsu's hands, placing them on his butt, "go ahead give me your surprise now," he laughs softly and blushes when only feeling Tetsu's hands on his butt with it slightly spread.

Tetsu was raised his eyebrow as Daichi placed his hand on his butt. "nah, now you're the one who impatient, huh?" he said with a low chuckle and rubbing Daichi's thigh, with the other hand slid in the apron and pinch a little nub on there. "surprise? Well I don't have any actually but I'll try to make you surprise~" he said and lick Daichi's ear, purred slightly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes softly with a pout, shaking his head and sticks his tongue out, "I-Its not my fault you made me addicted to it," he looks to the side and blushes, watching Tetsu's hand. Daichi smiles softly and nods his head, arching his back a little and gasps when his ear gets licked, wrapping his arms around Tetsu.

Tetsu laughed softly as hearing the other comment. "yeah, that was my fault. So let me take the responsible, okay~" he blow an air to Daichi's ear slowly. His hands move again, this time reach a bulge between his lover thigh, rub it gently from outside the apron. The other hand already slip inside apron and pinch the pink nipple in it while Daichi's arm around Tetsu.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a pout and watches him with a soft smile, jumping upward when feeling Tetsu blow air into his ear. He spreads his leg when his cock started to get touched and picks himself up with his arms around Tetsu. Daichi looks down at his chest and watches his nipples getting pinched, biting his bottom lip.

Tetsu let out a low chuckle as seeing the other response and mumble a 'cute' word then continue his job. His hand keep rubbing Daichi's cock that still covered with the apron, tease the tip of it sometimes. He felt his lover's arm around himself as pinching the nipples that hardening now. "don't hold your voice, Daichi~ I want hear you moaned my name~" he said playfully.

Daichi wraps around Tetsu with a smile with a soft moan, holding onto Tetsu while he was touching his cock. He bites his bottom lip and squirms his hips side to side, jumping when his nipples would get pinched. Daichi looks to the side at Tetsu and nods his head, "T-Tetsu it feels so good," he smiles softly with a moan.

Tetsu grunt slightly as hear his lover's moan and make him excited, his cock throbbing in need. He felt the other hands grasp him tight, need some support. He smirked as seeing Daichi jumped by his pinch and look to the side as Daichi whimpered like a slut. "ooh, glad you like it~ what about this.." and with that he bucked his hips, poked his hardening cock against Daichi's butt.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and spreads his legs slowly for Tetsu, lifting up the apron so Tetsu can get to his cock better. He looks at Tetsu with a pout and turns his head to lick Tetsu's cheek while he moans softly with a soft whimper. He tilts his head and looks down with a gasp, feeling Tetsu's cock, "y-your going to have sex with me now?"

Tetsu's smirk grow wider as Daichi spread his leg and lift up the apron, he can see Daichi's cock clearly. He let out a soft moan and shiver a little as Daichi lick his weak spot again. He look up at Daichi and lick his lips seductively. "hmm, so you didn't want it, huh? But your cock tell me different thing~" he said in husky voice, rub Daichi's hard and twitching cock gently.

Daichi looks towards Tetsu and smiles softly, squirming his hips slightly on Tetsu's lap. He continues to lick Tetsu's neck and closes his eyes when Tetsu licks his lips. Daichi blushes with a pout and spreads his legs a little more, resting his head on Tetsu's shoulder with a soft moan, "I can feel it poking against my butt."

The movement on his lap, make Tetsu's cock hard against Daichi's butt. He let out a soft moan as Daichi keep licking his sensitive neck though he excited because Daichi's lips felt soft when he lick it. Tetsu chuckles as the other blush and pout by his action. "of course, Daichi~ my cock need something that's why it poked your butt~" he playfully said then smirk as look at Daichi. "do you wanna be top, this time?"

Daichi arches his back and perks up his head with a soft moan. He giggles while still licking Tetsu's neck and gives his neck a kiss. Daichi wiggles his hips side to side and felt Tetsu's cock closer to his butt, moaning softly when all the squirming he did the tip slightly slid inside and turns around to hold onto Tetsu's shoulders.

Tetsu rolled his eyes as found his lover enjoyed tease his neck and let out another soft moan with a whimper when felt his neck being kissed. Tetsu grunted as Daichi lover wiggled his waist make his throbbing cock more hard, gaps as the tip of it success slid inside Daichi's butt. He bite his lower lips as felt the movement and look up at his lover. "ooh, you wanna do it, eh? So move your body, Daichi~ make me satisfied.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu and pouts a little, crossing his arms, "aw why are you so serious all the time," he sticks his tongue out a little. He rests his head on Tetsu's shoulder and licks his cheek while moaning, feeling Tetsu's cock tip inside and continues to squirm his hips, making the rest of Tetsu's cock slide deep inside. Daichi gasps and looks at Tetsu, nodding his head and starts riding on Tetsu's cock.

Tetsu pouted and look up at Daichi. "I'm not that serious. It's not fun if just you who tease me.." he protested. He shudder a little as Daichi lick his cheek then lower his head to reach Daichi's nipple, eat it with his mouth. "revenge~" he mumbling within the bite. But then he groan while Daichi slid all his lenght to the tight entrance. Daichi's inner walls grasps Tetsu's cock as his lover start to rides him while his hand playing again with another nipple.