Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Feeling the other present, Tetsu wraps his arm around Daichi and snuggle to him. The next day, he puzzled a little because when he open his eyes, the room really dark and he take a glance at the window, found sky dark as well with drizzle.

Daichi was fast asleep, holding onto Tetsu with a smile. As morning had finally came, he wakes up a little and looks out the window, "looks like its a rainy day today," he rubs his eyes only to go back to sleep.

Tetsu look to the side, to his lover and nod his head. "yeah, it's really dark outside.." he mumbling between his yawn. He silent for a moment then wrinkle his nose then sneezing a couple times. "ooh shit! Stupid allergic.." he muttered and get off of the bed, took his long sleeve and trousers because he didn't wear anything beside the blanket when he slept. After that he come back to the bed.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and looks at the sky with a yawn. He rubs his eyes and stretches both his legs and arms, listening to Tetsu sneeze. "Aw... your allergies are back it seems. Maybe you should take today off as well," he watches Tetsu put some clothes on and moves the blanket slowly off his body.

Tetsu rubbed his nose a few times and sneezing again. He sighed and look at the younger male, shake his head. "I hate this allergy.. but I have two classes today on school, aren't you don't have any today, Daichi.." he said and resting his back on the bedpost, hugged himself slowly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and shakes his head, "you shouldn't force yourself to go to school if you don't feel well," he lowers his head and looks up at Tetsu with puppy eyes.

Tetsu was sneezing again and rolled his eyes to Daichi. "but I had much absent in school, my task already much too.." he rubbed his nose then look at Daichi who look at him with puppy eyes. "yes, okay okay.. I don't go to school..." he decided and close his eyes for a while.

Daichi puts his hands to his chest like a dog begging for food, making soft whimper sounds. He smiles and leans forward, sticking his tongue out, "I finally convince you," he lays down on the bed. "Its not your fault you have to stay home... you have allergies."

Tetsu laughed softly as Daichi pretend like puppy want to begged something. He smiled to the other and lay beside the younger male. "yeah I never win debated to you, Daichi.. This allergy really annoy me.." he sighs look to the side. "so what should I do now.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sticks his tongue out, resting his head on Tetsu's chest with a smile. He looks up at him and sighs softly, slicking his hair back, "don't you think you should get more sleep?"

Tetsu wraps his arm around Daichi's body when the younger male rested his head on his chest. He pouted at the other suggest and look at his lover. "no~ I had much sleep last night.. I don't wanna sleep again.." he protest with childish tone.

Daichi blinks a little as he looks at Tetsu. He laughs a little and nods his head with a pout, sighing, "why do you act like a kid sometimes. First it was towards the medicine and now its sleeping."

Tetsu puffed out his cheek and look at his lover. "well It's been a long time that there's a person who cared about me.." he sighed and look at the rain that seems windy now then look back at the younger male.. "that's why I'm acted like this.. But I never show it to the other before except you.." he blushes, get embarrassed as well.

Daichi blushes softly with a sigh, lowering his head as he sits up. He looks towards Tetsu and leans closer to his ear, "so your saying this is the first time in forever that someone looked out for you," he tilts his head to the side.

The other's voice on his ear make Tetsu blushed deeply and sent a shiver through his spine. "ee..umm.. W-well yeah, It's true and I never had a lover before though much girl confessed to me but I never had an eyes on them until I met you.." he said stutterly and look at Daichi shyly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and tilts his head with a smile, scratching his head. "So girls liked you to? But you never head any feelings for them," he leans back against the bedpost while looking at Tetsu.

Tetsu blushed more deeply at the other comment. "hey, I'm a handsome guy you know.. It's usual if girls like me.." he pouted and look at Daichi then added. "yeah, I don't know why I didn't attracted to then.. C-can we stop this silly coversation.. It's embarrassing Daichi.." he look away still form a pout on his lips.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and giggles softly. He tilts his head and blushes with a pout, frailing his arms, "of course your handsome! Why do you think we are together," he crosses his arms and looks to the side, hiding under the blanket.

Tetsu look to the side and smiles softly. "umm, thank you my love~" he said playfully and scratch the back of his head. He watches the other hiding behind the blanket and pounce a hug to Daichi, hugged him slightly.

Daichi pouts and holds onto the blanket so Tetsu couldn't get under the blanket. He gasps and jumps when getting a pounce hug, peeking his head out and bites Tetsu's neck.

Tetsu chuckled as Daichi pouted by his word before and keep hugging the other. He gaps as the younger male bite his neck and rolled his eyes to his lover. "d-don't do that, Daichi.."

Tetsu rolled his eyes and tsked slightly as hear Daichi's comment. "It's fun for you but It's not for me Daichi.." he said with a soft sigh.