Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi blushes and shakes his head, "n-no if I had told you that.. you would have stopped and we wouldn't be able to cum," he blushes bright red and closes his eyes when Tetsu was patting his head.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu just chuckled when hear Daichi's reason and look at the male. "hmm, I know but just don't push yourself.. tell me when you don't wanna it, I'll try to hold myself if you tell that.." then he stand up and lifting Daichi's body in bridal style. "come on, let's move to your room.. It's too cold in here.." and with that he walk out from the bathroom and walk to Daichi's room with Daichi's on his arm.

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he chuckles and looks to the side, "but... what happens if I was tired but yet I still wanted too.." He looks at Tetsu as he was lifted up, wrapping his arms around Tetsu's neck and nods his head, resting his head on Tetsu's chest with a soft smile.

Tetsu look down at his lover while that male asking him. "umm, well I just help you to do it without make you tired..." he smiled then lay Daichi's body on the bed, cover his lover's body with blanket as well. Then he lean his back on the bedpost while ruffling Daichi's head gently. "now, you can sleep comfortably.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he was placed on the bed. He looks at Tetsu with a smile and scratches his head, "well.. I am okay now. I really did sleep it off though," he laughs a little and stretches out his arms.

Tetsu laughed as well as seeing his lover cheer up now. "o-kaay so what will you gonna do now, if you're not sleepy again.." he look up at Daichi still leaned on the bedpost with his arm behind his head now.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes softly, pressing his hands against his crotch and lowers his head, curling up tightly.

Tetsu raise his eyebrow as seeing the sight in front of him. "Daichi, are you inviting me now, huh?" he gulped as Daichi start to pressing his crotch again.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu and looks to the side, closing his eyes for a few moments and nods his head. He looks back up at Tetsu, "y-yes does it seem like I am?"

Tetsu smirked at Daichi when he heard Daichi try to get him. "hmm, yeah.. you're really inviting me now~" he said then lean closer to Daichi, accidently rubbed his crotch to Daichi's.

Daichi smiles and spreads his legs wide open, "maybe... this will invite you even more," he arches his back with a soft moan.

Tetsu let out a soft moan when the contact being made then he smirk while Daichi spread his leg more. "umm, yeah~ I think I want to taste it~" he said playfully.

Daichi smiles softly and spreads his legs more, unzipping his pants with a soft moan and smiles, "better? I want to feel your finger."

Tetsu look up and raise his eyebrow, a little surprise by Daichi's boldment. "hmm, okay then as your wish, Daichi~" he said then trailled his finger to Daichi's crotch then to his cock. "whoa, you already wet like this, huh Daichi?"

Daichi looks at Tetsu and arches his back a little, holding onto Tetsu as he arches his back with a moan, "i-it feels so good though. I was wet like that because I was masturbating remember," he pouts looking at Tetsu.

Tetsu chuckled when seeing his lover pouted at him. "of course you like it, Daichi~ yeah, yeah I know~" he said then caress Daichi's cock slowly before stroke it with slow pace. "do you like it.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu and licks his cheek with a soft moan, watching Tetsu stroke his cock. He nods his head and bites his bottom lip, "y-yes it feels good."

Tetsu shivered as Daichi lick him and continue his stroking. He hummed slightly and look at Daichi with a lustful eyes then lean his face to Daichi's cock, ghosting his breath around it. "I can't just stroke you, I wanna feel you Daichi.." he said in husky voice then start to lick the tip of Daichi's cock, hummed again.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a soft moan, wrapping his arms around him with a soft smile. He licks Tetsu's neck more and keeps his legs spread, "d-do whatever you want its the least I can do for making you wait," he blushes and arches his back when feeling his cock get licked.

Tetsu felt Daichi's arm wrapped him perfectly when he lick the tip of his lover's cock. He moaned as the other start to lick his sensitive neck and hummed within his lick. He lick Daichi's cock up and down, covered all of it with his saliva. "yeah, you're making me wait to long~" he pouted then he begin to suck the tip of Daichi's cock, twirl his tongue on it.

Daichi's start to twitch and holds onto Tetsu tightly with a moan, "T-Tetsu I am going to cum already," he blushes and squirms a little. He looks down at Tetsu and blushes with a pout, "I just wanted to see if you had some self control," he moves his head to the side.

Tetsu smirked as Daichi tell him that he was close. "then cum for me, Daichi.." he said within his suck. He just sigh when hear the other told him the reason for make him wait. Both of Tetsu's hands hold Daichi's cock and his head bob up and down with fast speed.

Daichi had his eyes tightly closed and arches his back with his legs trembling slightly, holding onto Tetsu's head. He lowers his head a little and moves his hips slowly, starting to cum.

Tetsu keep his pace fast as he suck Daichi's cock. He felt the other's legs start to tremble, hummed slightly as his head being held. He widen his eyes as feeling Daichi's cum stream down to his throat, try to swallow that liquid without spill it out from his mouth. When success swallow it he jean back and wiped his lips with his hand, panting as well.

Daichi lowers his back and pants heavily while rubbing Tetsu's head. He had his eyes closed and head turned the other way with his chest raising and lowering. Daichi opens his eyes and watches Tetsu as he was swallowing and blushes, "n-no don't swallow it all," he covers his face and twitches a little, still out of breath.