Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu look at Daichi with eyebrow being raised. "what? Why I don't have to swallow it.. Besides it taste sweet, Daichi~" he replied with panting breath. But then he groan a little because he forget about himself, his cock standing against his stomach and twitching. But he manage to calm his face and leaned to the bed, resting for a while.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi closes his eyes and moves to his side, panting with his hand resting on his chest. He covers his face while blushing and shakes his head, "n-no don't say that," he puts his legs together. Daichi hears Tetsu groan and looks over his shoulder, blushing bright red at Tetsu's erection and looks away, "It looks like you need help too."

Tetsu smirked as the other got embarrassed by his words then look at his lover. "hmm, but that was the truth, Daichi~" he chuckle a little then look away as the younger male notice his errection. "umm, yeah I need some help. Do as you like.." he smirk at Daichi, try to challenge him.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sits up slowly with a soft smile, "are you trying to challenge me?" He licks Tetsu's neck a little, moving his hand down to Tetsu's cock and strokes it slowly with a soft moan, "its getting so big within my hand."

Tetsu just chuckled when his lover asking him. "Is it look like that, hm?" he smirk again but then jump back as Daichi lick his neck and moaned softly as the touch being made on his burning cock. He bit his bottom lip and look at Daichi. "well, I'm too busy with you before so I'm forget about myself and this is the result my cock got bigger in your hand.." he moaned again when replied.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles softly, stroking his cock slightly faster, "your cock is getting so big." He licks the tip of Tetsu's cock and drools a little, stroking his cock more and sucks the tip of his cock, drooling a little and shakes his butt side to side with his eyes closed. Daichi lowers his head and puts his hand on his lap, "n-no.. it hurts a little," he looks to the side and rubs near his butt.

Tetsu look away and blushed as Daichi keep telling him that his cock got bigger over the time. "h-hey.. Stop saying it out loud.." he pouted then moaned again as his tip being licked. He throw his head to the side and pull Daichi's head a little as the younger male start sucking his cock. "hurt? What do you mean.." he puzzled and confused as Daichi rubbed his butt.

Daichi smiles with a giggle, "well think of it as being revenge for keep mentioning stuff about me," he pouts a little and starts sucking Tetsu's cock faster. He drools a little, dripping all the way down to Tetsu's sac and looks at Tetsu, blinking a little. Daichi pulls back and blushes, "m-my butt is twitching from me fingering it before."

Tetsu tsked as the other make the revenge to him and pouted at Daichi. "ugh, do as your wish.. It's your turn anyway.." he said between his moan because Daichi suck his cock faster than before. Tetsu felt his pre-cum start to leaked as Daichi drolling on his sac. But then he look up at Daichi and giggled. "ooh, maybe it was a punishment for you masturbate behind me.. Let me make it better.." he said and reach Daichi's butt and caress it gently with his hand, not even want it to hurt.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes, arching his back with a soft moan and licks Tetsu's cock more. He sucks it deeper and fast, playing with Tetsu's sac a little with a smile. He blinks a little and pouts a little, "n-no don't say that. I was only trying to help myself when you were avoiding me," he looks at Tetsu's hand and blushes with a soft moan.

Tetsu moaned loudly as the other sucking faster, feeling his cock bump to Daichi's throat. He pulled the blanket and grasp it hard until his finger turn out white when Daichi play with his sac and feel the pleasure more. He try to look down at Daichi and pouted. "who's the one that telling me not wanna have sex for three days, huh?" he rolled his eyes then moaned again with face flushed while his hand keep caress Daichi's cheek butt gently.

Daichi deepthroats Tetsu's cock, stroking his and uses his other hand to finger his butt with a moan. He squirms his hips a little and goes back to playing with Tetsu's sac, looking back up at him and blinks. Daichi pouts a little and looks to the side, "well how was I suppose to know my butt would be needy."

Tetsu grunt as feeling his cock going deep inside Daichi's throat and shut his eyes because the pleasure was too much. He blink a little at the sight in front of him, Daichi satisfied himself by fingering himself while his other hand stroking his cock. It make Tetsu more excited and his cock twitching inside his lover's mouth. "you look like slut today, Daichi~" he said between his breath.

Daichi drools more and closes his eyes, lowering his head a little while sucking a bit faster. He blinks a little and continues to finger himself, adding a finger with a moan and takes Tetsu's hand to place on his cock. Daichi widens his eyes and looks at Tetsu with a pout, shaking his head, "I-I can't help it. When you did it in the bathroom I got horny."

Shivers sent down to Tetsu's spine as Daichi moan within his suck on his cock. He throw his head to the back when Daichi's pace went fast. He startle a little when his hand being leaded to Daichi's cock and start to stroke it fast. "ooh, I think you didn't need my help." he giggled and stroke Daichi's cock a bit faster. Tetsu let out a moan but then turn out to chuckle as hear Daichi's word. "okay okay. Mr. Needy. I got it~"

Daichi pulls back and bites his bottom lip as he looks up at Tetsu. He blushes softly and strokes Tetsu's cock, moaning when Tetsu was stroking his. "W-What no I do need your help," he blushes with a pout and moans louder when Tetsu strokes faster. Daichi spreads his legs slowly and moans, stroking Tetsu's cock faster.

Tetsu chuckled as seeing Daichi's cute expression. He let out a panting moan as Daichi pull back and stroke his wet cock. "hmm, okay then. Come here baby~" he said then pull Daichi's waist, make him sit in front of him. Then Tetsu brushed his own cock to Daichi's and stroke it together. He moan by the sensation he just felt. "how? You like it.." he said breathlessly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a smile, wrapping his arms around Tetsu's head with a soft moan. He bites his bottom lip and holds onto Tetsu, spreading his legs slowly and watches Tetsu. Daichi looks up at Tetsu and lowers his head, "I-It feels good."

Tetsu smiled gladly and continue stroking his cock and Daichi's, up and down slowly then fast and slow again. He want to tease Daichi more, after that he pulled Daichi closer and kissed him passionately while his other hand pinch Daichi's butt gently.

Daichi wraps his arms around Tetsu, moaning softly and bites his bottom lip. He looks at Tetsu and lowers his head a little only to get pulled kissing. Daichi kisses Tetsu and lets out a soft gasp when his butt was pinched.

Tetsu moaned within his kiss with Daichi, the pleasure he felt was overwhelming him. He kissed Daichi's a bit rough then pull back, panting slightly and look at Daichi who wrapped his arm around him. "D-Daichi.. I'm close.. I'm gonna come soon.." he said breathlessly and keep stroking his and Daichi's cock, this time faster with his other hand leave the other butt and wrapped around Daichi's waist.

Daichi kisses Tetsu and wraps his arms around Tetsu's neck and arches his back. He looks at Tetsu and spreads his legs, shaking his head side to side, "n-no wait don't cum like this cum inside me," he reaches down and spreads his butt slowly with his fingers while panting.

Tetsu startled a little as Daichi kissed him and blink a little as the other begged to him not to cum outside. "huh? Are you sure, Daichi.. Your butt isn't sore anymore.." he said confused and slow his stroking. 'shit, you really like slut this time Daichi..' Tetsu though and lick his lower lips seductively as Daichi spread his leg and fingering his entrance.

Daichi kisses Tetsu more and wraps his legs around Tetsu with a moan. He nods his head and bites his bottom lip, "y-yes I am ready," he closes his eyes for a few moments. He looks towards Tetsu and blushes softly, gasping with a moan.

Tetsu groan a little as the tip of his cock touch Daichi's entrance. "okay, Daichi.. I'm enter it now~" he said it playfully and push his lenght slowly at first then slam it hard until his cock burried deep inside Daichi. "oops, sorry Daichi. I can't hold myself.." he said and start to thrust inside Daichi's fast, his hands stroking the other cock fast and matches with his thrust.