Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi looks at Tetsu and nuzzles his chest with a smile, arching his back with a moan. He jumps a little as he watches his nipple being bitten and arches his back more, squirming a little. Daichi licks Tetsu's cheek while moaning, riding faster and moves his hand down slowly to stroke his cock, biting his bottom lip when Tetsu continue to play with his nipples.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu smirk beneath his bite when seeing Daichi moaned and jumped because his surprise attack. He moaned again while Daichi bouncing on him and speed up the pace, make his cock twitching inside Daichi. He let the nipple and lean back, notice his lover stroke his cock. 'hmm, he really like a slut.. Bouncing on me and stroke himself.. I wonder until when he keep going like this..' he think as watching his lover in front of him with a smirk. He let Daichi stroke his cock and just watching but still playing with the other nipple.

Daichi gasps with Tetsu suddenly jumping and bites his bottom lip, "n-no don't do sudden movements like that or you'll poke my prostate," he blushes whie riding Tetsu's cock faster with a moan. He wraps his arms around Tetsu while riding his cock faster and leans back to stroke his cock faster, looking at Tetsu, "w-why are you so quiet," he pouts a little and rubs his chest against Tetsu's chest when he played with his nipples.

Tetsu hummed and smirked at Daichi. "hmm, does it good if my cock touch your prostate.." he smiled seductively then change his angle so his cock can reach his lover's sweet spot. He felt Daichi's arm wrapped his body tightly when he moaned softly but then look at Daichi. "hmm what? Just continue your job Daichi. I like watching you moaned and stroked yourself like that~" he said playfully and give a soft bite on Daichi's neck and grunt as his lover's chest pressed against his.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes softly while moaning, riding his cock faster and bites his bottom lip. He gasps and jumps up when his sweet spot was hit, trembling a little and holds onto Tetsu tightly. Daichi nods his head as he continues to ride Tetsu's cock, moaning softly into Tetsu's ear and bites his bottom lip drooling. He strokes his cock faster while feeling Tetsu's cock going deeper and deeper inside, wrapping his legs around Tetsu.

Tetsu was moaned loudly as Daichi's inner walls pressed his cock again because he hit that heavenly spot. "oh, I found it~" he said with a smirk and start to bucked his hips, moving his cock and hit that spot again. He hold his arm around Daichi's waist as his lover start to tremble and continue slamming his cock inside Daichi. "you look tired, let me help you.." he whipered on Daichi's ear then join in stroking his lover's cock but with fast speed. He groaned again as Daichi's inner walls more tight than before and give Daichi a few bite on his neck, still slamming his cock roughly.

Daichi blushes and moans even louder, moving his head side to side, drooling a little and bites his bottom lip, "your getting big inside my butt. Why are you doing that," he lowers his head and gasps when he gets slammed against, biting his bottom lip. He looks up at Tetsu and arches his back with a soft moan, arching his back a little and widens his eyes a little when Tetsu increase the thrusting.

Tetsu moaned with frantic breath as Daichi protested to him. "It got bigger because your walls pressed my cock..." he replied breathlessly. He continue slammed inside Daichi roughly ignore the other whined by his act, he already drown by pleasure and he couldn't stop it now. "your hole feels good Daichi.." he said again and push Daichi's hands from his cock then pump it and matching with his slam while moan in pleasure. Tetsu pressed his lips to Daichi's try to calm his lover and pinch his nipple again, this time gently.

Daichi blushes and places his hands on Tetsu's chest with a pout, "n-no don't say that," he looks to the side and gasps when Tetsu started to thrust at a rougher speed. He drools a little and arches his back, pressing his chest against Tetsu and moans even louder, feeling his prostate getting hit repeatedly. He holds onto Tetsu's shoulders as his hands were pushed away and leans closer to Tetsu, moaning in his ear and gives Tetsu's ear a bite, lowering his head a little to watch his nipples getting softy pinched.

Tetsu let out a breathy chuckle as the other pouted at him. "hmm, why? That's the truth~ your hole swallowed my cock really deep~" he tease the other again. He growled as his nipple being rubbed by Daichi's chest and arched his back as well. He felt his lover's arm hang on his shoulder and speed up his pace again on Daichi's cock. He shuddered as Daichi bite his ear and let out another soft moan.

Daichi holds onto Tetsu's shoulders and lowers his head, moving his head side to side and arches his back. He leans forward and licks Tetsu's cheek while he rides Tetsu's cock as well. He gasps a little when the movement was getting fast again and looks at Tetsu, "y-your going to break my butthole," he blushes and bites Tetsu's ear again.

Tetsu panting heavily and moaned as Daichi's moving on his body, the pleasure to much for him to handle it. He look up at his lover and shudder again with a pout. "ngg, stop licking me~" he said wantonly. His hand still pumping Daichi's cock with his hips buck up to Daichi's butt. "I'm not Daichi.. I just can hold myself~"

Daichi closes his eyes tightly and shakes a little, moaning even louder while holding Tetsu tightly and drools a little. He watches as his cock was still getting stroked and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip, "I-I am going to cum soon.. real soon."

Tetsu bit his lips as feeling shakes on his body and look up at Daichi with eyes half lidded. He nod slowly and keep his pace fast like before. "I'm close t-too, Daichi.." he panting with a moan escape from his mouth. "t-together.." he added a second later.

Daichi closes his eyes and holds onto Tetsu tightly, arching his back with a moan and whines softly. He drools and looks at Tetsu while moaning and nods his head, "y-yes let's cum together," he rests his head on Tetsu's chest while biting his lip and looks down, seeing pre-cum dripping.

Tetsu smiles softly as seeing his lover whining, really drown by the pleasure he gave. He bite his lips as feeling his cock twitching inside Daichi and moaned loudly. His hands already soaked with Daichi's pre-cum that make him easy to pumping Daichi's hardening cock.

Daichi wraps his arms tightly around Tetsu and trembles, picking up his head and moans in Tetsu's ear with his legs getting sweaty. He arches his back more and looks at Tetsu, feeling the stroking movements and starts to cum.

Tetsu growled slightly as Daichi's inner walls more tight than before and feeling his lover's body start to tremble. He look down and notice his hand already soaked with Daichi's cum and groaned because Daichi's inside graps his cock hard then release his seed deep inside Daichi after that. Panting hard, he resting his head on the other shoulder.

Daichi holds onto Tetsu and licks his cheek a little with a soft smile. His face was completely red and sweat dripping down his cheeks, aching his back when feeling Tetsu's cock throb deep inside. Daichi gasps a little when feeling Tetsu's cum enter him and he closes his eyes tightly, starting to cum again.

Tetsu was shivered a little as Daichi start to lick his cheek again then look at his lover with pout. His body was messy with cum and sweat, and gasps as feeling Daichi's cock let out much white liquid again. Then continue resing his head on Daichi's shoulder again with a soft whimper and pants.

Daichi pants heavily and moves his head to the side, closing his eyes for a few moments. He opens his eyes to look at Tetsu, feeling the cum drip out of his butt and blushes softly, turning onto his side and wraps his arms around Tetsu, closing his eyes again.

Tetsu moved a little, feeling a little uncomfortable by they position on the chair but continue to rest for a while on Daichi's shoulder. He shiver a little as feeling his seed dripped out from Daichi's butt and stream down to his thigh, hugged Daichi as his lover wrapped his arm around him.

Daichi shivers a little and lowers his head, feeling the cum drip onto the tablecloth. He turns to his back and looks at Tetsu with a smile, resting his hand on his stomach, "did it feel good," he pants heavily and holds onto Tetsu.

Tetsu look down at his lover and smiles softly. "yeah, it's feels good though this position a little uncomfortable for me... we were still in the kitchen anyway.." he chuckled and sighed softly, still hugged the other tight.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and looks at the table, gasping a little and gets up, almost falling over. He felt weak in the knees and walks into the living room, "my legs are sore now," he pouts as he sits on the couch.