Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu watches the other gasped and get off of himself, feeling his cock slid out from Daichi's butt. He chuckle as other almost fall to the floor and follow his lover to the livingroom after wrap his waist with the blanket. He plopped his body next to Daichi on the couch. "my leg is more sore than you because I hold your weight, Daichi.." he sneer to Daichi.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi rests his head on the cushion and covers his face, drooling a little and grabs a towel, wiping the sweat off and blushes softly. He watches Tetsu coming into the living room and moves to rest his head on Tetsu's thigh. Daichi looks up at Tetsu and gasps, pouting and crosses his arms, "h-hey I don't weigh that much," he turns his head and grumbles.

Tetsu sighed softly as resting his head against the couch and watches the other rested on his lap. He chuckled when Daichi protested his words then look down to his lover. "hmm, really? I don't think so~" he said with a tease voice then ruffled Daichi's hair as he grumbled.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and narrows his eyes, crossing his eyes with a pout. He looks to the side and closes his eyes when his hair gets ruffled. Daichi looks up at Tetsu and puts up his pointer finger, "just for that no sex for a week," he sticks his tongue out and gets up, walking to his bedroom.

Tetsu leaned back as the other pointing him with finger and widen his eyes in horror. "oh shit! don't say that, Daichi... Besides you're the who invited me to do this~" he whined and follow his lover to the bedroom. He pounce a hug to Daichi from behind and clinging to him.

Daichi pouts a little and grumbles, "I don't weigh that much," he grumbles when he goes up the stairs with a sigh. He looks over his shoulder, seeing Tetsu was following him and opens the bedroom door, walking into his bedroom. Daichi gasps when he suddenly gets pounced on and looks at Tetsu.

Tetsu hold both of his hands in front of his chest and pouted at Daichi. "okay okay, you're not heavy~" he replied quickly to the other. He keep clinging on his lover as the young-male entered his room and stare back at his lover with puppy eyes.

Daichi looks over his shoulder and turns around to look at Tetsu, "are you sure your not just saying this?" He tilts his head to the side and taps his foot with his eyes narrowed as he sits on the bed. Daichi looks at Tetsu and scratches his head, "three days," he tilts his head to the side.

Tetsu pouted and look at Daichi. "well, my leg was sore but that's not because you're heavy but because I was sat on the chair that make me uncomfortable~" He whined as the other said 'three days' and approach his lover, sit next to him and clinging again. "no~ I can't hold myself that long, Daichi~" he pouted again.

Daichi taps his foot on the bed as he looks at Tetsu, resting his head on the bedpost. He scratches his head as he was listening to Tetsu and crosses his arms. Daichi watches as Tetsu was clinging once again and shakes his head side to side with a sigh, "can you really not last as long as three days?"

Tetsu frowned his eyebrow then look up at Daichi. "have you ever see me can hold myself?" he grunted then added. "just see you out from shower can make turn on.." Tetsu's voice become high at the end. Still clinging to the other, he begged one more time. "please Daichi. Just don't three days, maybe I can if just one day.." he said with a pout.

Daichi blushes and scratches his head with a sigh, slicking his hair back and shakes his head, "yeah.. you always get turned on when I finish my shower." He pouts a little as he looks at Tetsu, tapping his foot, "well ... how am I suppose to punish you for being bad?"

Tetsu chuckled as hear the other comment and stick out his tongue. "hey, It's just.. I can change that behavior, Daichi~" he protest again. He look up as hear 'punish' word and pouted at Daichi. "hey, I'm not that bad.. I don't need to be punish.."

Daichi rubs his butt a little and pouts a little, crossing his arms and tilts his head with a sigh. He looks at Tetsu and lays down on the bed, "your naughty bad. You made my butt slightly sore you perv," he crosses his arms as he was laid down on the bed and goes under the blanket.

Tetsu pretend to be sad and look at Daichi as his lover seems in pain at his butt. "ooh, does it really hurt.. I didn't purpose to make you hurt~" But then he frowned as the other call him 'perv' "hmm, I think that's good nickname~" he laughed then added. "but what about the punish thing.. you're not serious to do that, are you?"

Daichi lets out a soft sigh as he starts to close his eyes, resting his hands under his head. He looks at Tetsu and tilts his head, "hm? Well when you keep putting it inside its so big a-and," he covers his mouth and turns on his side. Daichi looks over his shoulder and sticks out his tongue, "I suppose we will see tomorrow," he giggles and falls asleep.

Tetsu giggled as the other explain him the sensation when he enter his lover and lean closer to Daichi. "but you like it, don't you~" he said playfully. Tetsu lay himself beside Daichi and let out a soft sigh as the other make fun of him again. 'ooh, so he wanna play a game, huh? okay I'll show you that I can hold myself!' he think then shrugged, falls asleep after that.

Daichi slowly looks back over his shoulder at Tetsu and blushes softly with a pout, "t-that is not the point," he covers his eyes with a grunt. He looks as Tetsu lays down as well and gets up, walking to the door to turn off the light. Daichi walks back to the bed and lays down, covering himself and falls asleep with his tongue sticked out.

Tetsu just smirk at the other reaction and gone back to sleep. He grunt a little as the light being turned off and rolled to the side, give Daichi the back of himself then try to ignore the other. He's still mad with his lover because Daichi still want to punish him.

Daichi was sound asleep, holding onto his pillow with a soft smile and curled up. He looks at Tetsu, waking up a little and noticed his back. Daichi shakes his head and goes back to sleep with a soft sigh.

The next day, Tetsu wake up earlier than before. Stretch his arm and back, he look to the side and found his lover still curled up and dreaming. He smiled at the cute face in front of him, want to touch the other face. But then he shake his head suddenly. 'no! I don't wanna make him win. I can hold myself! come on Tetsu you can do it!' he struggle with his though then decide to staring at the roof with his hand behind his head, sighed softly.

Daichi squirms a little bit while under the blanket and lets out a soft grunt when the light hit his face, waking up and looks towards Tetsu, "good morning," he yawns and stretches out his arm as he gets up from the bed. Daichi scratches his stomach with a soft yawn, walking to the bathroom to wash himself off and holding onto his clothes. He looks towards the bedroom and closes the door, going into the tub takes a shower.

Tetsu turned his head as feeling the movement on the bed and just replied 'hmm' as the other say good morning to him. He watches Daichi got up and walk toward the bathroom. He gulp hard, he hope he can hold his act after seeing Daichi take a shower because the water on the bathroom being turned on that time.

Daichi stands under the water with a soft sight, rubbing the soap on his body. He closes his eyes still with a smile and opens them again after he finishes. Daichi turns off the water and dries off, walking to the door to open it and starts getting dressed.

The sound of water being dropped make Tetsu more tense up. His mind going crazy just by hearing that sound and he jump back as hear the bathroom door opened by Daichi. He gulped a lump on his throat again as he saw the sight in front of him and try to ignore Daichi's 'inviting' body by look to the other side.