Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu shuddered when Daichi moan within his cock, that sent some electric to his spine. Without any warning, Tetsu cummed hard inside Daichi's mouth after moaned the other's name. He collapse back to the bed with chest rise and down, try to compose himself as well. Then he look up at Daichi. "sorry I didn't warn you before.."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi continues to suck on Tetsu's cock, drooling and moans softly when Tetsu's body started to shudder. He widens his eyes when getting his mouth filled with Tetsu's cum and pants heavily, swallowing his cum and comes out from under the covers, pouting a little. Daichi licks his lips and licks Tetsu's cheek with his slightly cum covered tongue, giggles, "there is my revenge without the warning," he crosses his arms with his cheeks puffed out.

Tetsu stumble back as Daichi lick him with cum still covered his tongue. "mmm, you are naughty again~ I told you that revenge never impacted to me and I'm not finish yet~" he said in playful tone. Daichi's act make him energetic again then he look at Daichi with smirk on his lips. "do you know what I'm gonna do~"

Daichi laughs a little and watches how Tetsu reacted, finishes swallowing Tetsu's cum. "Oh really? Wait until give you your surprise when you feel better," he sticks out his tongue. He looks at Tetsu and tilts his head, "n-no what are you going to do," Daichi leans closer to Tetsu.

Tetsu pouted and crossed his arm. "I hate waiting and I think I'm already better now.." he said proudly and form a smirk again on his lips. "hmm, I'm gonna do this..." he said and faced Daichi's neck and lick it, It's easier since Daichi already lean closer to him. He trailled up and down on Daichi's neck slowly, let out a soft grunt.

Daichi pouts a little and puts his hands on his side, "well you hate a lot of things then," he sticks his tongue out a little and giggles. He gasps when his neck gets licked and rubs his neck, pulling back and blushes, "n-no don't do that you meanie," he sits on Tetsu's stomach.

Tetsu laughed at Daichi's comment. "nah, I'm just being picky person.. I'm not hate too much thing.." he laughed again. He pretend to disappointed and look away for a while when Daichi pulled back. "why~ you like it, right.." he pouted and gasp as Daichi sit on his stomach. "now, what are you doing now, huh?" he narrowing his eyes.

Daichi narrows his eyes and sticks his tongue out, "no really? Yes you are a very picky butt, not patient and doesn't like medicine," he laughs softy with a smile. He leans closer and accidently rubs his butt against Tetsu's cock, licking Tetsu's neck softly and rests his head on Tetsu's chest.

Tetsu rolled his eyes and pouted. "that's not cute nickname.." he puffed out his cheek. He let out a soft grunt as his cock being rubbed by Daichi's butt and jump a little when he lick his neck again. "Daichi, are you teasing me now, huh?" he look down at his lover who lay down on his chest.

Daichi laughs a little and pokes Tetsu's cheek, "well it fits you pretty well though, mister picky butt." He licks Tetsu's neck with a giggle and twirls his finger around Tetsu's chest, "hm? maybe? Maybe not I guess it depends on how you handle it," Daichi smiles and closes his eyes while listening Tetsu's heart beating.

Tetsu tsked and look away, still puffed out his cheek. 'tch, Daichi make fun of me again' he think for a while. He rise his chest as Daichi lick his neck and grunt softly., look up at Daichi. "nah, are you being dominated again, eh?" he chuckled as seeing Daichi's bold act and smirked toward him.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and giggles, "aw what's wrong you don't like your nickname," he tilts his head to the side a little. He looks at Tetsu and blushes softly, shaking his head, "n-nope I am just doing part one of your surprise. Part two will be when your feeling one hundred percent better," he smiles and gets off of Tetsu.

Tetsu was narrowing his eyes when look at Daichi. "yeah, It's kinda silly in my ear.." he sighed and chuckle as seeing Daichi's expression. "part one? do part two now~ I'm already fully recovered, Daichi~" he said in childish tone. He watches Daichi get off of him and stare at him with begging eyes, he rarely doing this though he enjoy it.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sighs softly while resting his head on Tetsu's chest with a pout, "aw your not fun." He tilts his head and blinks, shaking his head with a giggle, "nope that is for tomorrow," he sticks his tongue out. Daichi looks over at Tetsu and blushes softly, "w-what why are you looking at me like that?"

Tetsu pouted and crossed his arm. "I-It's not fair If just me who cummed.. I want you too~" he said and give a butterfly kiss to Daichi's lips and giggle after that. He keep staring at Daichi with his puppy eyes and don't want to lose in this game.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sighs, "n-no pout face," he covers his eyes and blushes. He shakes his head, "n-no I am okay don't worry about it. I am pretty good at holding it in," he smiles and sits on the bed, getting soft kisses from Tetsu. Daichi sighs softly and slicks his hair back, "you really want part two that badly?"

Tetsu sigh and let his pout gone. "okaay~ no pout face~" he said with giggle. He rolled his eyes at Daichi's comment. "but, It's not good if you hold it, Daichi~" he protest and watches Daichi sit on the bed. "yeah, I want to see it... your boldness.." he said, smirk slightly.

Daichi smiles and tilts his head, pouting a little and looks to the side, "I-I know that I just release it when I can," he blushes softly and scratches his head. He smiles and sits back on the bed, spreading his legs and takes his cock out, stroking it slowly with a soft moan, "y-you stay there," he sticks his tongue out while moaning softly.

Tetsu gulped hard as seeing the sight in front of him; Daichi take out his member and stroke it!, this is really rare sight. He just nod his head as the other warn him to stay still though his heart pounding fast, excited by Daichi's act. Tetsu's cock turn on again as hearing Daichi moaned because satisfied himself.

Daichi closes his eyes while he moans, arching his back and bites his bottom lip. He lays down on the bed and pulls his pants all the way down to his ankles, spreading his legs to expose his butt. Daichi continues to stroke his cock and looks at Tetsu, "y-you should take yours out and masturbate with me," he smiles while he strokes his cock.

Tetsu watches Daichi with lust on his eyes and without he realize his hand already touch his cock that still covered with his pants. He blink when Daichi told him to masturbate with him. "huh, what do you gonna do with that," he said with questioning looks but still take out his member and start to stroke it as well. A soft moan out from his mouth while he stroked himself.

Daichi blushes softly and looks at Tetsu while stroking his cock, "well... I would have felt bad if you had to watch me while I was stroking off my cock," he moans softy and sits up. He crawls in front of Tetsu and lays back down, continues to stroke his cock with a soft moan and biting his bottom lip softly.

Tetsu just let out a breathy chuckle as hearing the other comment and continue with his job. His breath become frantic while he stroking himself fast moreover he saw Daichi masturbate in front of him that make him more excited. A soft moan always come out from his mouth, but he doesn't felt enough just satisfied himself, he want more!

Daichi looks at Tetsu, watching him stroke his cock while he was stroking his own. He bites his bottom lip slightly and goes on his hands and knees, crawling on top of Tetsu. Daichi looks down at Tetsu with a smile, "you look like you want more then you just stroking it," he smiles and turns around. Daichi strokes Tetsu's cock in 69 position and licks the tip of Tetsu's cock, drooling a little with a soft moan while holding onto Tetsu's hips when he started to suck his cock,

Tetsu look up at Daichi when the other asking him. "y-yeah, I'm not good with satisfied myself.." he sigh but then gasp as felt Daichi crawl on him. He blinking and still confuse why his lover do that until Daichi stroke his cock and he know it now. 'aah, you want play naughty stuff, huh' he think but then moaned as Daichi lick the tip of his cock. He look at Daichi's cock which is swaying in front of him and smirk, put that cock inside is mouth as fast as he can and suck it as well.