Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi looks over his shoulder and looks at Tetsu, sucking his cock faster and drools a little with a soft moan. He holds onto Tetsu's hips while thrusting his cock back and forth within his mouth, drooling. He gasps with a moan, feeling Tetsu starting to suck his cock and smiles within sucking, moving his hand down and plays with Tetsu's sac while sucking faster.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu hissed as Daichi sucking his cock faster and moaned hard though his mouth full of Daichi's cock. He cough a little as Daichi's cock start to move in and out on his mouth but keep suck it with fast speed now. He gasp as his sac being played and buck his hip up, make Daichi deepthroat his cock. 'Daichi really naughty now! I need to do something too..' he think and start to grasp his lover's sac while his other hand wandering around Daichi's butt.

Daichi closes his eyes while he was sucking Tetsu's cock, drool sipping down the side of his lip to his chin while he moans when Tetsu was sucking his cock. He moans softly when felt how big Tetsu was in his mouth, widening his eyes and coughs, coughing a little and starts to deepthroat. Daichi perks up his head and looks towards Tetsu, moaning on Tetsu's cock and drools a little, shaking his hips.

Tetsu grunt within Daichi's cock, really drown by ecstacy, feeling his cock being sucked while his mouth full of cock too overwhelming for him. Droll start to leaked from Tetsu's corner lips while sucking Daichi's cock, his hands still wandering around Daichi's butt and he slid one of his finger inside Daichi's butt and smirk behind his suck, waiting another reaction from Daichi.

Daichi moans and strokes Tetsu's cock while sucking faster. He closes his eyes tightly and deepthroats his cock and shakes his hips side to side, moving his butt forward a little with Tetsu's touch. Daichi widens his eyes a little when feeling Tetsu's finger go inside and lowers his head a little, arching his back upward and squeezes Tetsu's sac, rubbing a finger against Tetsu's butt.

Tetsu smirked beneath his suck as hearing moaned by his touch and make his cock twitching in Daichi's mouth. He start to deep throat as well when Daichi moving his hips and the cock inside his mouth going deeper again. Tetsu keep sucking and began to move his finger inside Daichi's butt with slow pace but he arch his back as felt Daichi's finger rubbing his hands, make him growl loudly.

Daichi deepthroats Tetsu's cock and squirms his hips, moaning a little from Tetsu's finger. He opens his eyes slowly and looks to the side, laughs softly and slides his middle finger inside Tetsu, touching Tetsu's sac with his other hand and continues to deepthroat Tetsu's cock, drooling and closes his eyes once again.

Tetsu blink in confusion as hear Daichi laugh so suddenly and arches his back again as feeling something slid inside his entrance and his sac being played again, moaned with his mouth still full of Daichi's cock. 'ugh, such a bad boy. I think he learn much from me...' he think and continue sucking his lover's cock and insert second finger as well inside Daichi. He want this pleasure last long but now his cock start to twitching again, look like want to release soon.

Daichi drools a little with a soft moan, opening his mouth a little to mumble, "does it feel good? This isn't the surprise I was talking about though," he giggles and goes up, licking the tip of Tetsu's cock and thrusts it back deep into his mouth, sucking faster. The drool sips down to his finger, making it easier to slip his finger in and out, squueezing his sac even more and gasps a little when feeling another finger go inside, shaking his hips side to side.

Tetsu turned his head and look up at Daichi. "y-yeah, It's feels good..huh? not the surprise, eh?" he pulled back and a little confused though his finger keep moving. He whimpered as Daichi lick the tip of his cock and moaned loudly as feeling the deepthroat. Then he compose himself and suck Daichi's cock again after lick around that lenght before. The sensation on his butt make his mind going crazy, three feeling in same time too much for him. He moaned beneath his suck and wondered what will Daichi gonna do next.

Daichi giggles softly while deepthroating Tetsu's cock and moans with his butt still getting fingered. He moves his hips side to side and lets out a soft whine, rubbing Tetsu's sac with one hand and fingering him with the other. Daichi pulls upward and pants heavily, drooling on the tip of Tetsu's cock and goes back to suck the tip of Tetsu's cock, pre cumming in Tetsu's mouth.

Tetsu just rolled his eyes as hear the other satisfied because he success make him curious and continue deepthroathing his lover's cock. He growled again as Daichi squeeze his sac and fingering him at the same time, make him shivering a little. He notice Daichi pull upward and stopped his suck for a while and breathed some air. He moan again and look over at Daichi. "Is it not enough yet, Daichi? stop tease me or I'll attack you~" he mumbling and gasp as pre-cum filling his mouth.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while panting and blushes, rubbing the back of his head. He slowly turns to face Tetsu, crawling towards him and kisses him, resting against Tetsu's chest and gets up, "okay you stay here... and I will get the surprise ready," he laughs softly and walks downstairs.

Tetsu blinked in confusion as Daichi stop his action so suddenly. He watched his lover crawled on him and kissed him back as well, catch his breath when the other resting his head on his chest. He sigh softly and jump a little as Daichi get off of him and mention about the surprise stuff. "o-okay, I'll wait.." he said slowly as Daichi went downstairs.

Daichi scratches his head blushing and goes into the kitchen, preparing dinner since it was getting late. He looks towards the stairs, taking off his clothes and puts on an apron while waiting for the food to finish cooking. Daichi taps his foot and picks up plates, putting the food on the two plates and goes back upstairs, sitting by the door, "okay come outside the room."

Tetsu just sighed as waiting Daichi come back. But he just felt uncomfortable, being left when you half hard like this really doesn't feel good. But then his though distracted by the great smell from outside and hear Daichi order him to come outside. He just sigh and slid the blanket around his waist and walk out. Tetsu just stay still as seeing the sight in front of him. "hmm, so you play like maid now?" he smirk and whistling at Daichi who just wear apron on his body.

Daichi smiles and rests his head on the wall, scratching his head and slicks his hair back a little bit as he waited for Tetsu to come out. He taps his foot and looks at Tetsu as he comes out of the bedroom, smiling softly, "oh do you like me being all naked in an apron," he tilts his head and spreads his legs, "come on let's eat. You must be hungry."

Tetsu was gazing at Daichi with perv eyes and smirked. "uh-huh.. I like it~" he said and lick his lips seductively. "ah, you're right. I didn't notice my stomach grumble before. By the way Is this your surprise, huh?" he said, approach Daichi and hug him from behind then slid his hand to Daichi's chest, caress it gently.

Daichi smiles and crosses his legs with a giggle, resting his back against the wall. He laughs softly and smiles, "well I guess I just knew," he smiles and blushes, nodding his head slowly. He looks over his shoulder to look at Tetsu and leans back when feeling his chest get caressed.

Tetsu's smirk just got bigger as saw Daichi's act and his boldness though he know that his lover embarrassed doing this. "there's much things that you never know from me, Daichi." he said with a chuckle. He felt Daichi's bare back when his lover leaned back as he hug Daichi. "come on, let's eat.. I'm really hungry now.." he smack Daichi's bare butt gently with a giggle then walk downstairs to the kitchen.

Daichi leans slightly back to lick Tetsu's neck with a giggle, "oh? I am glad you like your little surprise," he smiles and turns around to kiss Tetsu's cheek. He nods hs head with a smile, standing up and gasps when his butt get hit, pouts and rubs his butt, "okay okay." Daichi blushes and follows Tetsu downstairs to the kitchen.

Tetsu was shuddered a little as his lover licked his neck because that was his weak spot after all and smiles when Daichi kissed his cheek. He chuckled as seeing the other response because his little smack then seated himself when he reach the kitchen. "so, what are we going to eat this time?"

Daichi smiles with a giggle as he follows Tetsu, sitting down at the table. He tilts his head with a smile, "well I made a chicken dish, I am sure you will like it," he sticks his tongue out. He walks over to the kitchen to get the plates and seats them down on the table, sitting next to Tetsu.

Tetsu hummed slightly. "hmm, chicken seems good thing to eat.." he said, imagine the chicken that make his stomach grumble. He watches Daichi preparing the chicken and put the dish in front of him then sit beside him. He is smelling the dish before take a bite of the chicken, chew it slowly.

Daichi smiles softly and nods his head, looking at Tetsu with a giggle, "well I guess you really are hungry hm?" He puts the plate in front of Tetsu and sits down with his, watching Tetsu starting to eat and smiles, starting to eat as well.