Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi closes his eyes and opens them slowly with a pout, sticking his tongue out, "how come it seems like you get turn on by my hair?" He looks away and looks at Tetsu, blushing and closes his eyes, listening to Tetsu sniffing his hair and looks up at Tetsu, holding onto Tetsu.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu smiled beneath his sniff on Daichi's hair and pull back to see Daichi's face clearly. "just kidding Daichi~ I'm not that pervert.. You just always look tasty on my eyes. He plant a small kiss on Daichi's head and down to his cheek, and last to his lips. He lick it slowly before eat that plump lips roughly, his hands keep hold on Daichi's waist, give it a little pinch.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sticks his tongue out, "oh are you sure? You always seem to like the way it smells and I wouldn't be surprise if one day you get a boner to it," he giggles and closes his eyes when getting a kiss on the forehead to his cheek. Daichi closes his eyes and blushes, kissing Tetsu and jumps back a little when his waist gets slightly pinched.

Tetsu sneer and shrugged a little at hear Daichi's comment. "Huh, you're always think like that.. I just like the way your hair smell..." he stated slowly. He smiled within the kiss when Daichi kissed him back and lick Daichi's lower lips to ask permission when his other hand wandering to Daichi's cheek butt and squeeze it gently.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blinks a little, tilting head to the side while blushing. He looks to the side with his eyes narrowed and nods his head, "alright.. if you say so," he sticks his tongue out. Daichi blushes softly and kisses Tetsu, opening his mouth and holds onto Tetsu, jumps a little when feeling him touch his butt.

Tetsu just kissed Daichi, didn't care with Daichi's words and keep busy with his job. When Daichi open his mouth, his tongue slid in and immediatelly attack Daichi's tongue, make it dancing his lover's mouth. His hand keep busy with Daichi's butt, caress it and squeeze it sometimes.

Daichi continues to kiss Tetsu, blushing softly with eyes closed. He wraps his arms around Tetsu when he felt Tetsu's tongue go inside his mouth, making him moan. Daichi blushes and lowers his head a little, moaning when his butt was getting touched still.

Tetsu was really enjoyed his kiss, he keep play with Daichi's tongue and give it a little tease by suck the tongue sometimes. He moaned as well when doing that, his hands really messed Daichi's butt, it shake Daichi's butt more and more. Now Tetsu tongue let go Daichi's tongue and start to explore the hot cave.

Daichi plays with Tetsu's tongue and holds onto him with eyes closed. He moans softly when feeling his tongue get sucked on and moves back a little. Daichi opens his eyes and lets out a moan, looking down at his butt and watches Tetsu's hand, feeling Tetsu's tongue inside of his mouth still.

Tetsu pulled back and break the kiss because he need some air. There's a thin of saliva that connected his mouth with Daichi's when he pulled back. He got to excited just by kissing his lover. After that he try to calm his breath and lay back on the bed, leave Daichi who's still breathless after doing their passionate kiss.

Daichi pants while Tetsu breaks the kiss, breathing in some air with his eyes closed and lowers his head. He looks up at Tetsu and blushes softly, looking down, "h-hey calm yourself down there," he pouts a little. Daichi watches Tetsu lay down and smiles, laying down next to Tetsu while panting and closes his eyes.

Tetsu tilt his head and blink a little. "huh, what do you mean.." he said blankly, didn't get the meaning and just slid his arm on Daichi's waist and hug him while closing his eyes. He even didn't notice his cock already dripping and continue calm his breath and closed his eyes slightly.

Daichi perks his head up and blushes, shaking his head and lowers his head a little. He turns to the side and covers himself with the blanket as he continues to blush, closing his eyes while sighing and curling up as well.

Tetsu raise his eyebrow and look up at Daichi. "hey, don't make me curious Daichi.. tell me~" he said with childish tone and nuzzled his head to Daichi's body but then he accidently rub his dripping cock to Daichi's leg and reliazation kicked him, he let out soft moan when his cock brushed to Daichi's leg.

Daichi shakes his head while he sleeps, blushing and covers himself under the blanket while blushing. He blushes and wakes up a little, poking his head out from under the blanket and looks at Tetsu, "hey.. was that your cock," he blushes bright red.

Tetsu giggles and look at Daichi. "y-yeah, I don't realize it already dripping. would you mind give me some help?" he said and scratch his cheek. He didn't expect that he would silly like that, and look away with face dark red.

Daichi sighs a little and blushes, turning to face Tetsu, "w-why are you so horny today," he pouts and puts his hand down to rub Tetsu's crotch. He blushes softly and rubbing his cock through his pants, taking it out and strokes Tetsu's cock.

Tetsu giggle again and shrugged when Daichi ask him. "nah, I'm always like that. so don't blame me for that~" he said playfully and moaned as Daichi start to rub his dripping cock. He rolled his eyes as seeing Daichi stroke his cock too. "hey, you're just same with me, you're horny too, right.." he said and smirk slightly.

Daichi blushes and looks to the side, continues rubbing Tetsu's cock and stroking it. He looks up at Tetsu and pouts a little, "i-its not my fault you are always horny," he pouts while stroking Tetsu's cock faster.

Tetsu moaned and arched his back as Daichi start to stroke his cock. "yeah, yeah. you always right. I can't debate it with you.." he said between his moan. He gasped as Daichi speed up his stroke and let out another moan as well.

Daichi starts to stroke Tetsu's cock faster and lets out a soft moan while stroking. He looks up at Tetsu and smiles, going under the covers and starts sucking Tetsu's cock.

Tetsu throw his head to the back as Daichi stroke his cock faster again. 'why he smile like that?' he think while seeing Daichi form a smile before going under. He moaned again when feeling Daichi's hot mouth pressing his cock, make his toes curling on the bed.

Daichi plays with Tetsu's sac and starts to suck his cock faster, drooling. He closes his eyes and holds onto Tetsu's side with his free hand, drooling a little with a soft moan.

Tetsu moaned loudly as his sac being played, arched his back as well. 'It's not fair, I'm just the one who let out a needy moan, I'll take my revenge later..' he think with a smirk and moan again, pulled Daichi's hair because the ecstacy that he felt.

Daichi continues sucking and moans on Tetsu's cock, drooling while playing with his sac. He looks up at Tetsu from under the blanket and gasps when his hair was grabbed, drooling and continues sucking.