Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi jumps a little with a soft moan and squirms a little. He looks at Tetsu with a pout and looks to the side, "i-its not my fault that I am sore," he wraps his arms tightly around Tetsu and rests his head on Tetsu's chest. Daichi arches his back and looks down at his chest, blushing softly, "d-don't play with them too much."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu just smirked as seeing the other response and continue bite Daichi's ear with a little lick on it while his hand slid on Daichi's shirt and reach the hardening nipple, caress it gently with his finger. "hmm, but I like to play with it." he said and his other hand start to touch Daichi's butt.

Daichi lowers his head when Tetsu was biting his ear and squirms a little with a soft moan. He closes his eyes while his nipples were being played with, arching his back more. Daichi lets out a soft gasp when his butt was getting touched as well.

Tetsu breathed slowly when taste Daichi's skin, really enjoy it. "your skin always taste great, Daichi.." he hummed slightly and trailled his tongue to the back of Daichi's ear, lick on that spot too. His finger start to tweaking Daichi's nipple swiftly while the other hand tease Daichi's butt that still covered with pants more, rub it with his finger gently.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes with a moan, squirming a little, "T-Tetsu are you really that horny? Your still sick aren't you," he rests his head on Tetsu's shoulders and wraps his arm around Tetsu's neck when his nipples were being played with and jumps a little when his butt was getting played with as well.

Tetsu raise an eyebrow as Daichi asking him. "y-yeah, I'm not fully recover but.. It's just.. I can get enough of you.." he said quietly and trailled down his tongue to Daichi's neck, soaked it with his saliva. He grunt a little then look at Daichi. "but now, maybe I'm just touching you.." and with that he tease Daichi's entrance that still covered with fabric with two of his finger, rub around it slowly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sighs softly, shaking his head, "y-you should really wait until your.. one hundred percent better," he tilts his head back, blushing softly with a soft moan. Daichi jumps up a little when he felt his butt poked covered by his pants still and gasps a little, "n-no don't do that it feels weird," he blushes and looks to the side.

Tetsu whined as hear Daichi denied to be touch on that spot. "It's not weird.. It's a felt of pleasure Daichi~" he said on Daichi's ear again and keep rubbing that spot. His other hand start again to tweak the nipple that already hard and he got excited by that.

Daichi twitches a little and looks down, gasping when he sees his pants wet a little from the pre-cum dripping out of his tip. He lowers his head and covers his crotch, looking at his nipples when Tetsu plays with them.

Tetsu smirk at the sight in front of him, his lover already wet by his touch. "hmm, now you are the one who got horny..." he said huskily and remove his hands from Daichi's butt and slid it to Daichi's wet cock, rub it slowly with his thumb. Then he push Daichi slowly from his lap and make him half laying and keep caress his nipple.

Daichi blinks and looks at Tetsu, blushing and shakes his head, "i-its just from the water. I didn't dry myself properly," he looks away and felt Tetsu move his hand from his butt. He looks at Tetsu's thumb on his cock and lets out a grunt, covering his mouth and starts to squirm. Daichi looks at Tetsu and blinks a little, covering his mouth when his nipples were getting played with.

Tetsu chuckled softly. "nah, you such a bad liar, Daichi..." ha said and bite Daichi's ear and leaned closer to Daichi's chest and pull the shirt up, trailled his tongue to one of his nipple when his hand busy pumping Daichi's cock now. He let out a soft moan as feeling Daichi's cock got harder against his hand.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a pout and gasps when his ear gets bit, letting out a soft moan. He watches as his shirt gets lifted up and squirms when his nipples get licked, moving his hips when Tetsu was stroking his cock. Daichi looks at Tetsu and rubs his butt against Tetsu's cock, "well then only fair if I rub my butt against you," he sticks his tongue out.

Tetsu smiled as seeing Daichi's cute expression and continue twirl his tongue around Daichi's nipple. He growled as felt Daichi's butt rubbed against his cock and that make his hand slipped from Daichi's cock. "I said that I'm just touching you, if you do that you must take a responsible later.." he said with a pout and stroking Daichi's cock again, this time faster. He faced Daichi and plant a kiss on his lips slowly.

Daichi squirms a little and bites his bottom lips, closing his eyes. He continues to rub his butt on Tetsu's cock, panting when Tetsu finally moved his hand away, "b-but your suppose to be resting," he spreads his legs and gasps when Tetsu strokes his cock faster. Daichi slowly looks at Tetsu, opening his mouth and kisses him as well, drooling a little with his hips moving.

Tetsu's growl become more loud because Daichi keep rubbing his butt to his cock. He chuckle a bit before look up at Daichi. "I know I must rest but just do something with my wet cock cause I can't be inside you now." he said breathless. Tetsu kissed Daichi passionately, play with his lover's tongue and felt his saliva stream down to his neck as well. His hand keep stroking Daichi's cock that already leaked with pre-cum.

Daichi sticks out his tongue when hearing Tetsu growl and moan, giggles softly. He tilts his head and looks down at Tetsu's cock, blushing softly and nods head. Daichi wraps his arms around Tetsu's body and plays with his tongue with a soft moan, arching his back when feeling it getting stroked and squirms his hips. He pulls back and lowers his head, going to Tetsu's crotch and takes it out slowly, licking the tip.

Tetsu pout a little when look the other giggle at him but smirked as seeing Daichi's flushed face. He felt Daichi's arm wrap him tight and continue his wrestle with Daichi's tongue. He panting hard as Daichi pulled back the kiss and flinch as feeling his lover's hands take out his member, let out a soft moan when the tip of his cock being licked.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu and starts licking a little faster. He shakes his butt side to side slowly and starts sucking on Tetsu's cock, drool sipping down his mouth. Daichi holds onto Tetsu's waist and closes his eyes with a moan while feeling Tetsu's cock twitching in his mouth and moves his hand down, playing with Tetsu's sac and opens his eyes to look up at Tetsu.

Tetsu arches his back and moan as Daichi licked his cock faster. He panting and lower his head to look at his lover but jump back when Daichi start to sucking his hardening cock, bit his lower lip to muffle his moan as well. He squirm a little while Daichi hold on his waist and move his hips to Daichi's mouth, make him gag by his cock though he's still don't have much strenght to do that. He arched his back more and moaned when Daichi's hand play with his sac. "D-Daichi.. That's too much.." he said breathless.

Daichi drools a little and looks at Tetsu, watching him and blushes softly. He smiles softly and sucks even faster, watching Tetsu bite his bottom lip, stroking his cock were his mouth wasn't. He widens his eyes as Tetsu was squirming and coughs when Tetsu's cock went too far down his mouth, panting heavily. Daichi blinks a little and stops sucking, looking at Tetsu and blushes, "s-sorry I didn't mean for it to go on for that long," he scratches his head, out of breath.

Tetsu moaned and his breath become frantic as Daichi sucking his cock more and more, make he droll in pleasure. He pull the sheet and closed his eyes tight but satisfied because he success make Daichi gagged though he little bit too rough to his lover. Tetsu shakes his head and look at Daichi. "n-no It's okay.. I just can't stop my mouth to babbling. Just continue with your job.." he said and reach Daichi's cock, stroke it again.

Daichi watches Tetsu, blushing softly while drooling on his cock and licks the tip slightly with eyes closed. He looks down and covers his mouth, coughing quietly and rubs his neck a little as he pants softly and looks at Tetsu. Daichi blushes and looks at Tetsu's cock, nodding his head and moans softly when Tetsu starts stroking it, leaning forward and starts to suck Tetsu's cock again.

Tetsu look at his lover and a bit worried. "am I too rough to you?" he ask slowly because Daichi busy rubbed his neck. But then he throw his head to the back as Daichi suck his throbbing cock again, let out another moan. But he wonder, why Daichi's brother didn't notice them moreover his moan and growl really loud before. He shook his head to shove that though and continue stroking Daichi's wet cock.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu while blushing and nods his head, mumbling on his cock while drooling and continues sucking Tetsu's cock. He looks up at how Tetsu was reacting and smiles softly, closing his eyes as he goes back to sucking. Daichi moans on Tetsu's cock and jumps a little when Tetsu continues to stroke him, opening his eyes once more to watch Tetsu.