Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi scratches his head a little and looks at Ryuuta, "okay i will go tell what we want to order, be right back," he grabs the menus and heads towards the main desk.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi orders the food and walks back to the table, sitting down, "it will be ready in no time."

Ryuuta smiled" what did you order Koichi?" He so on the other people chatting with another

Koichi tilts his head and looks at Ryuuta, "oh I just ordered some sushi with some soda. I just have to try to get my appetite back first."

Koichi shakes his head and scratches his chin, "actually... its really about the eye surgery that is making me worried."

Koichi lowers his head and slowly looks up at Ryuuta, "what happens... if they make mistake or something bad happens?"

Ryuuta took frame Card from his pocket gave it to Koichi and smiled" take this Card and show it to woman in reception counter and you Would Get best ophthalmologist on the work and adresse where ophthalmologist work is on the Card, he took my eye surgery and it was sucesss"

Koichi takes the card and looks down at it. He slowly looks at Ryuuta and sighs a little, "b-but... my appointment was already assign by a different ophthalmologist, so what should I do?"

Ryuuta smiled" just cancel that one, i promise you that at this ophthalmologist are much better than ophthalmologist you shall go to"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and sighs, taking off his eye patch slowly and exposes his silver filled eye, "is this the same thing you had?"

Ryuuta smiled" yes is the same thing Koichi and ophthalmologist on the Card are much chaper too, it cost only 1000 yen"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and nods his head, "if you have gone there for the same thing... then I don't seem the harm in going there as well."

Ryuuta smiled" thats good choice, i promise you at you is not going to regret it, do you know how much you must pay at your current ophthalmologist?"

Koichi lowers his head and shakes it side to side, "no... I wasn't going to pay for it, my parents were. I was too busy with work and school to even notice."

Ryuuta smiled" what about now, who is going to pay for your surgery?" He so the waitress come with their food and place their food on table and walked away

Koichi looks at Ryuuta, rubbing his chin a little, "well probably me and if I don't have enough... Kyo's dad or someone."

Ryuuta smiled" i know your eye surgery Would be sucesss, lets eat now" he start to eat his food

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and nods his head, starting to eat his food and rests his chin on his palm.

Ryuuta stopped eat his food and drink his win, continue eat his food after he drink his win