Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta la himself over Koichi and smiled" good boy, you have such sexy Body Koichi" he kissed Koichi and start to play with Koichi tounge

Koichi covers his eye and blushes softy, shaking his head a little. He blushes and uncovers his eye, kissing Ryuuta and plays with his tongue.

Ryuuta deepend the kiss and start to play with Koichi nipples again, moved them up and down

Ryuuta smiled" you are so good looking and i Wonder Why you are still virging" he moved down and start to lick Koichi nipples and pinch Koichi other nipples

Koichi covers his mouth while blushing and shakes his head, "w...well I never really gotten into it so I just stayed a virgin and I don't like pain," he watches Ryuuta and blushes softly.

Ryuuta smiled" dont worry i shall be gentle with you and i shall make sure you dont feel much pain" he moved futher down and start lick Koichi dick and put one finger inside Koichi

Koichi presses his hand against his mouth and watches Ryuuta, blushing and slowly looks to the side when Ryuuta lowered down. He lets out a soft moan and gasps a little, arching his back and bites his finger.

Ryuuta stopped lick Koichi dick and smiled" what did i say Koichi, i want to hear your sexy moans" he start to suck Koichi dick and moved his finger inside Koichi

Koichi looks down at Ryuuta and blushes, moaning a little and arches his back. He looks down at Ryuuta and places his hands on Ryuuta's head, slowly spreading his legs.

Ryuuta smiled''We can try but tell me which it hurt and i can stopp'' he took out his finger and put his member inside Koichi start to thrust inside Koichi

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and nods his head slowly, feeling Ryuuta's finger get pulled out and arches his back, letting out a moan.

Koichi looks slowly up at Ryuuta, blushing a little and leans up, wrapping his arms around Ryuuta slowly.

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and shakes his head a little, "n-no its fine," he closes his eyes tightly.

Koichi starts to moan a little louder and turns his head to the side, putting his arms on the opposite side and grabs the blanket.