Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuuta smiled" calm down Koichi I was only teasing you, so shall we take Ferris wheel then?"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi looks at Ryuuta, still pouting and nods his head, "o-okay," he walks towards the direction of the ferris wheel.

Ryuuta smiled" I'm looking forward to ride Ferris wheel with you Koichi" he walked towards Ferris wheel with Koichi

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and smiles softly, walking towards the ferris wheel and sits in one of the seats.

Ryuuta sat himself in Seat before Koichi and smiled" this are romantic, dont you agree Koichi?"

Ryuuta sigh" i want you to know at I'm in love with you and I'm always going to love you no matter what, I'm never going to forget you"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and blushes softly, scratching his cheek a little, "well.. maybe when your done with jail... i will have a different opinion on you when we meet next time."

Ryuuta smiled" yes i hope so too Koichi and i desvere pusiment for what i have done to you" ferries wheel stopped and Ryuuta step out Of ferries wheel

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and gets out of the ferris wheel, looking around the area with himself resting on Ryuuta's arm.

Koichi looks up at Ryuuta, scratching his head a little and nods his head slowly, "yes I am starting to get hungry."

Ryuuta smiled" yes I'm getting hungry too, so lets find resturant and order some food"

Koichi looks down at Ryuuta's stomach and blushes, nodding his head, "a-alright," he starts walking out of the amusement park.

Ryuuta follow after Koichi towards resturant where they shall order some food and drinks

Ryuuta sat himself down on Seat before Koichi and so on the menu" Hmm it hard to choice, it was many good food here, have you fund something to eat?"

Koichi looks up from the menu to look at Ryuuta and shakes his head, "n-no not yet, how about you?"

Koichi nods his head with a soft smile and looks out the window, slowly looking back at the menu.