Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuuta smiled'' I must go now take care of yourself Koichi and I'm going to miss you so much'' he walked back to Sakuma and sat himself down in police car and Sakuma sat himself down in police car beside Ryuuta

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi nods his head and watches Ryuuta go back into the police car. He waves and wipes his good eye, going into his pocket to pull out the card he got and lowers his head as he walks to Kyo's house.

Police car drive towards police station with Ryuuta and Sakuma in it, Hour or so later was Ryuuta in jail with other people and think about Koichi

Koichi was at Kyo's house and lays face down on the couch with a sigh, slowly turning on his side to curl up.

Two Years later

Ryuuta was now 27 years old and he have just come out of jail.

he was living in his old house and decide to meet Koichi later, he looking forward to see Koichi after two years appench.

Ryuuta walked outside of his house and start walking towards Koichi home for to see Koichi again

Koichi was at school for the last period of the day, sighing for relief that he can go home after school ends. When the final bell rings, he got up from his seat and walks to the school entrance, getting greeted by Kyo.

Kyo smiles and waves, "hey.. how is life in your own house? Did you really have to move though? I was starting to really like when you were living at my house," he scratches his head with a pout. Koichi blushes and shakes his head, "I couldn't live there forever you know."

Kyo sighs and nods his head, "once you changed to a different doctor, was your assign appointment change?" Koichi nods his head with a sigh, "its at the end of this week... we will be able to see if I can see permanently or if something happens." While talking, Koichi stopped at the entrance to his house, waving to Kyo as he waves back, running home.

Koichi sighs and walks to the door, opening it and walks inside his house, taking off his shoes.

Ryuuta so Koichi walked inside his house and walked towards door knock on the door and wonder what Koichi would say when he so Ryuuta again after two years

Koichi was sitting at the table, making a grocery list with a pen in his mouth. He swings the pen back and forth within his mouth, looking at the door. Koichi takes the pen out of his mouth and starts to approach the door, slowly opening it.

Ryuuta so Koichi open the door and great him with smile" hello Koichi do you remember me?"

Koichi nods his head and presses his hand to his chest, "i guess its pretty good. How does it feel to be out of jail?"

Ryuuta smiled" it feels good since i can be with you, Which you want person so killed your parents?"

Koichi lowers his head with a sigh, shaking his head, "my surgery is more on my mind lately so don't worry about it."

Ryuuta smiled" well truth to be told so I'm going back to jail soon Koichi, i asked Sakuma at i can be there for you When you is doing your surgery and he said yes but i must go back after your surgery and that dont i see you before two years time"

Koichi lowers his head and steps back a little, walking back to the table and grabs the list he wrote, "well... i got to go to the store..," he lowers his head once more and walks out of his house, heading to the store.

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and shakes his head, "well.. actually I will be busy after I go to the store, sorry," he continues walking up the side walk.

Ryuuta sigh and start walking towards his home, When he come home he walked inside and la himself down on couch fell to sleep thinking about Koichi

Koichi was at the store, looking at the list with a sigh and starts putting things in the basket.

Ryuuta wake up and raise himself up from couch decide to visit mall for to have something to do, he walked towards front door put shoes on himself open the door and walked outside closed the door after himself start walking towards shopping mall

Koichi finishes shopping and goes in line to check out his items. He pays for everything and walks out of the grocery, walking pass the mall and continues walking.

Ryuuta so Koichi walked towards him and smiled" hello Koichi are you finish shopping? what are you going to do now?"

Koichi looks towards Ryuuta and holds onto the bags, "well i was going to go home real quick to bring these bags home."