Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuuta was watching the news and yawned since it was not intressing on news, so he feel to sleep on the couch

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

After finishing his shower, Koichi gets out of the bathroom, fully dress and walks downstairs to the front door with Kyo. Kyo opens the door and walks out the door with Koichi, closing the door once outside and walks towards the school.

Ryuuta wake up after he feel to sleep on the couch and so his favorite serie was on and start watch his favorite serie

Kyo looks over at Koichi and rubs his head slowly, continues walking aside Koichi. Koichi looks up at Kyo and sighs, walking to the entrance of the school, "well see you later today during study hall." Kyo nods his head and starts to walk into the school, slowly looking over his shoulders, "hey don't forget you can go home early if you really need to... a lot has happen so you shouldn't be forcing yourself, alright?" Koichi nods his head and starts walking to his classroom.

Ryuuta raise himself up from couch since his favorite serie was over and decide to visit Koichi school since he was bored and he hope he meet Koichi again, so he walked towards front door, put on his shoes, open the door walked outside and closed the door after himself, start walking towards Koichi school

Koichi had his head down during first class, working on a class assignment with a soft sigh. The hours went by and Koichi was in study hall with Kyo, doing homework while talking to try to lighten Koichi's mood a little.

"So... when is your surgery again? I will make sure my dad takes and pays for it so it can be successful. Don't want it to stay like that forever." Koichi looks up at Kyo and scratches his head a little, "its getting real close... don't worry about your dad paying for it though, I am going to use my working money just make sure he gets me there when its time." Kyo nods his head and goes back to working on homework while Koichi was looking out the window.

Ryuuta was now frame to Koichi school and smiled'' wow for big school, Koichi are lucky so attend this school, I wish it was me so attend this school, I for wait on Koichi then'' he stand outside of school gate, waiting for Koichi shall come

As the school day ended, Koichi and Kyo walk out of the school building. "Well at least we got all our homework done and you didn't leave school early," Kyo holds onto his bag and stretches out his arms.

Koichi follows beside Kyo and pouts a little, "I could have but.. I promise I would try to go to school everyday unless if I was sick or something then it couldn't be helped." Kyo sighs a little and scratches his head, "with how busy you usually are... I am not surprise if you got seriously sick once."

Ryuuta so Koichi and walked towards him smiled'' Hello Koichi its me Ryuuta, i have missed you so much''

Koichi looks towards Ryuuta and blushes softly, "h-hello Ryuuta..., you missed me so much to come to my school?"

Kyo looks at his watch and rubs Koichi's head, "alright I have to go to afterschool club. I am sure you can get home alright," he gives Koichi the house key.

Ryuuta smiled" yes i did and i was bored like hell, so can we do something togother, afterall today are last time we can be togother for long time"

Koichi scratches his head, thinking of what to do with Ryuuta and tilts his head a little, "last time for a long time? Why? Are you going somewhere?"

Ryuuta sigh" didnt i tell you at I'm going to turn myself in jail, I'm going to speak to Sakuma after spend some time with you"

Koichi crosses his arms and looks to the side, "well alot has been on my mind since my parents are gone, my kidnapping and my eye surgery was just brought up... I need to do alot of preparing.." He looks at Ryuuta and scratches his chin, "so... what should we do?"

Ryuuta so on Koichi and said in sad voice"'I'm really sorry for at i killed your parents Koichi, i hate myself for killing your parents, i wish i could go back in the past and didnt kill your parents" he start to cry very much

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and sighs a little, shaking his head, "what is done is done...its not like whatever i do or you do will bring them back..." Koichi rubs his eye and slowly looks back at Ryuuta, watching him cry and slowly puts his arms around Ryuuta, giving him a hug, "besides you weren't happy about your father's lost."

Ryuuta hugged back still crying" no i was not, i loved my father so much, he was everything to and i miss him so much"

Koichi slowly rubs Ryuuta's back and lowers his head on Ryuuta's shoulder, "I am sorry... I wish my parents would have found a different method instead of what they decided on."

Ryuuta stopped crying and smiled" yes mee to and i know now your parents really didnt mean what they did and i guess When i think about it so did my father sort Of stole money from your parents since we did have some money we could pay back but my father didnt want to pay back the money self at it was request from his own son"

Koichi looks down at Ryuuta and pulls back a little, "so he stole money from my parents and they got angry at him?" Koichi sighs and shakes head a little, looking at Ryuuta with a sigh, "well at least your surgery was successful I just hope mine can be just as successful without causing any problems or it costing more money if it has gotten more serious. But where do you want to go before... you turn yourself in?" Koichi lowers his head, "he doesn't really need to turn himself in... its fine," as he thought closing his eyes.

Ryuuta smiled" When its your surgery Koichi? And we can go to amusent park, i really want to go there"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and scratches his head as he was thinking, "its in a couple of months from now. The Amusement park? Well I suppose that would be pretty fun to do."

Ryuuta smiled" so lets go towards amusement park then" he walked towards amusement park

Ryuuta smiled" Koichi When we are finish in amusement park, so have i something to give you" he continue walk towards amusement park with Koichi