Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi wipes his eye and nods his head, "yes we should," he gets out of the boat slowly, trying not to fall.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta step out of the boat and took Koichi hand" let's go to detective agency now Koichi"

Koichi looks up at Ryuuta and lowers his head a little, nodding his head slowly, "o...okay," he looks to the side slowly.

Ryuuta smiled" Koichi I want to have sex with you since it's going to be long time since we are going see another, it's that alright with you?"

Ryuuta smiled" yes I really want that but I understand which you are not ready for it, I can wait until you are ready so much do I love you Koichi"

Koichi blushes and slowly looks up at Ryuuta, "you don't even seem like the same person that had killed my parents... I-I will let you do it with me," he covers his mouth blushing.

Ryuuta blushed and smiled" thank you Koichi, so let's go to hotel then" he walked towards hotel with Koichi

Ryuuta walked inside hotel and order room for him and Koichi, he walked towards their, open the door and walked inside room

Koichi continues to follow Ryuuta to the hotel, waiting for him to get a number and follows Ryuuta to the room, walking inside.

Ryuuta smiled and took himself off his clothes, la himself down on bed waiting for Koichi shall come, he was nervous since this are going to be his first sex with guy

Koichi rests his head on the wall, letting the water drip down and blushes softly, washing his hair as he stood under the water.

Ryuuta feel his heart beat fast when he was thinking about he is going to have sex with Koichi soon and got more nervous but try to calm down

Koichi finishes taking his shower and leaves his clothes in the bathroom, walking out of the bathroom in only a towel. He looks at Ryuuta and blushes, "um are you going to take a shower to?"

Ryuuta smiled" yes I can take shower, just wait for me" he walked towards bathroom for to take shower

Koichi nods his head and watches Ryuuta go to the bathroom. He walks over to the closet and grabs a robe, putting it on slowly while the towel dropped to his feet.

Ryuuta was Finnish in the shower, walked out of bathroom and towards Koichi hugged him" why did you put robe on? You so have sexy body" he kissed Koichi neck

Koichi blushes a little and looks at Ryuuta, "w-well I couldn't wear just a towel. It would have started to get cold."

Ryuuta smiled" thats true, I'm going to take off your robe" he took off Koichi robe and play with Koichi nipples

Koichi blushes and watches Ryuuta, biting his bottom lip and lets out a soft gasp, pressing his hand to his mouth.

Ryuuta smiled" dont hold hold in your moans, i want to hear your sexy moans" he moved Koichi nipples up and down, kissed Tip Of Koichi ear

Koichi looks at Ryuuta, slowly looking to the side and watches him, moaning softly with his back slightly arched.