Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Sakuma smiled" its my duty to keep you update, I'm going to go now, its late and I'm tired, good Night Koichi and Koihei" he raise himself up, walked towards door, open the front door and walked outside, waved to Koichi and Koihei

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi nods his head and rests his head back on his knees. Kyo follows Sakuma out the door and waves, closing the door when he left. He looks over at Koichi and sighs a little, crouching down, "well we should go to bed now okay?" Koichi looks at Kyo and nods his head, following Kyo to his room. Kyo strips down to his underwear and lays on the bed with a yawn. Koichi takes off his hoodie and goes into the bed, fully dress and falls asleep. Kyo rubs Koichi's head and starts to fall asleep.

Sakuma was now home and in his bed, sleeping

Ryuuta was back at Koihei house and walked towards front door, unlock it, open the door walked inside and closed the door, he walked upstairs towards Koihei room, walked inside and so Koichi sleeping beside Of Koihei and took bag over Koichi foot and took bag over Koichi and knot the bag so Koichi Should not see what is happening

Kyo was rubbing Koichi's hair in his sleep and slowly turns onto his side, hearing someone in his room and was just thinking it was a family member so he reminds asleep.

Koichi turns on his side while sleeping next to Kyo, holding onto him a little and suddenly feeling his grip around Kyo change. He was too tired at this moment to wake up but then wakes up when he hears the ruffling of a moving bag and looks around in the area, noticing it was in a tight space, squirming a little.

Ryuuta took the move bag with Koichi inside, walked outside Of Koihei room, walked downstairs, unlock the door, open the door, closed the door after himself and run towards his house

Koichi felt the movement of someone moving and squirms, "w-what is going on? What is happening I can't see anything though this bag," as he thought and gripped the bag, trying to rip it.

Ryuuta come frame to his home, open the door, walked inside and put down bag on the floor and closed the door, open the bag so Koichi can come out of the bag

Koichi looks up at the unknown man when he was out of the bed. He looks around the area while panting heavily, starting to hyperventilate and covers his mouth.

Ryuuta smiled" hello Koichi we finnaly meet, i have looking forward to meet you" he walked towards shink, fund some glass, heald water in glass and walked back to Koichi, gave him glass with water

Koichi tries to move back from the other unknown male, holding his chest while it was pounding. He lowers his head and watches the male walk to him, looking at the glass and takes it. Koichi lowers his head and looks to the side with the glass resting on his lip.

Koichi starts to look at the male and lowers his head, "w..why did you kidnap me from where I was.."

Ryuuta smirked" because I'm going to kill you and i couldnt kill you in that house since your bestfriend Would call the police, so stand still so i can kill you" he took frame pistol from his pocket and point pistol towards Koichi

Koichi widens his eye and shakes his head, moving back a little, "n-no don't...," he stands up to his feet, dropping the glass of water and runs out of the room, hiding in a closet and covers his mouth so the male couldn't hear him breathing.

Ryuuta laughed very hard" you cant run away from me since this are my house and i know every corner Of it" he walked towards closet and found Koichi" there you are, i said you cant run away from me"

Koichi jumps out and lowers his head, running away once again and crawls under the bed, curling up so his legs or arms weren't exposing from under the bed, "what have I done to this person to make him want to kill me," as he thought in his head and covers his mouth.

Ryuuta walked towards bed and so under the bed, smiled evil" i say you cant run away from me, so just give up but i shall be Nice for one and not kill you yet but tell you the truth Why i killed your parents and Why i want to kill you"

Koichi jumps a little and hits his head on the bed, places his hands on his head. He widens his good eye and looks up at the male, "wait... so.. you were the one that killed my parents?" Koichi got out from under the bed and punches him in the face, "your a jerk! Don't you realize its all your fault that I am a mess?! My only family gone because of you," he glares at the male as his eye patch falls down, exposing his silver filled eye.

Ryuuta so Koichi silver filled eye and wonder Why Koichi eye was silver filled" Koichi Why are your eye silver filled? Are you blind?" He didnt know Why he asked Koichi this When his goal was to kill Koichi

Koichi lowers his head and bends over slowly, picking up his eye patch and looks over at him, "yes but why would you care anyway...," he ties his eye patch around to cover his blind eye.

Ryuuta start to blush and didnt see on Koichi" i dont care, i was just asking thats all, so do you want to know the truth or not?" He didnt know Why he suddenly start blush like that, that was not like him and he didnt like it

Koichi glares at the male and lowers his head with a sigh, "sure ... why not? You mean why your real reason for kidnapping me because I already know some of the reason why you had to kill my parents..."

Ryuuta sigh" you dont understand anything Koichi, i was half blind too like you are right now, i didnt see anything at all, i couldnt see my father very well, it was annyoing but i knew i must live with it and it was not easy you know, i was bullied all the time because Of that, the only person so support me and was there for me was my father, Thanks to him i got Stronger and had more faith in myself, my life was not bad anymore until one day i Should take surgery for my eye and it was sucesss, i could see again and i was happy for it, one year later after my surgery i could see clary very well but it was something you dont know and that is at my father was debt to your parents after borrow some money so he could pay for my eye surgery" he stopped for to take breath before he contibued

Koichi crosses his arms and shakes his head, "well I do understand you killing my parents and kidnapping me as well for having absolutely nothing to do with it... I was just a normal school kid, trying to get by every day without the use of my other eye and...," he was interrupted as the other was talking to him. He lowers his head a little, "so.. your father borrowed money from my parents in order to pay for your surgery?"

Ryuuta smiled" yes thats right but my father was not able to pay back the money at all since we didnt have much money to begin with and because Of that your father throw my father in jail for stole money from them and because Of that my father was put in jail innochent, do you understand now Why i killed your parents and Why i want to kill you" his smile died down and he was very angry