Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi looks at Ryuuta, tilting his head, "you have something to give me after we are done at the amusement park? A-Alright...," he continues walking, getting closer to the amusement park and scratches his head, thinking to himself, "what is this something?"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta smiled" its my pocket money so you can pay for your eye surgery, since i dont need it anymore" he walked inside amusement park

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and lowers his head a little, walking inside the amusement park, "you... don't need to give me money for it, its okay," he shakes his head and looks around the park.

Ryuuta smiled" Please take it Koichi, i really dont need it in jail, so can you save your pocket money to buy your own house, you cant live with Koihei forever"he so around amusement park

Koichi lowers his head a little, reminding silent with a soft sigh, "I do have a house remember? It will just be hard to get use to a different lifestyle without my parents...," he looks at all the rides at the amusement park and wipes under his eye.

Ryuuta smiled" yes i forgot about that but can you borrow my pocket money and keep it until we meet again?"

Koichi sighs a little and scratches his head, "well i suppose you won't need it in jai.. like you said. So I guess I will just take it while your away."

Ryuuta hugged Koichi and smiled" thank you very much Koichi, thats reason Why i did feel in love with you"

Koichi gets surprise when suddenly getting a hug once again from Ryuuta. He widens his eyes slowly as he heard Ryuuta confess his love and blushes, "t..that can't be why you kidnapped me right?"

Ryuuta suddenly realishe what he said and blushed" Oh I'm sorry Koichi for suddenly confession from me and yes that was another reason for kidnap you"

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and pouts a little, closing his eyes and crosses his arms, "t..there are other ways in showing it though... a-anyway lets just enjoy the amusement park rides," he stutters and walks around the park.

Ryuuta giggled" yes i know and I'm sorry about that Koichi, lets enjoy the ride then, what do you want to take first?"

Koichi tilts his head and looks around the area, tapping his finger on his chin, "how about the ferris wheel or a roller coaster?"

Ryuuta smiled" what about we take roller coaster and after that we take ferris wheel"

Once at the roller coaster, Koichi sits in one of the seats in the middle and presses his hand on his eye patch so it wouldn't fly away.

Koichi looks at Ryuuta as he was screaming and holds onto Ryuuta's clothing when the roller coaster goes faster, lowering his head onto Ryuuta's shoulder with his eye slightly closed.

Koichi turns his head as he was watching the ride and looks around as the ride continues. He rests his head with on Ryuuta's shoulder so his eye patch won't fly away.

Roller coaster stopped and Ryuuta step out of roller coaster and smiled at Koichi" that was so fun Koichi, don't you agree?"

Koichi looked at Ryuuta, seeing him on his arm and blushes, jumping back a little. "Y-Yes it was very fun," he gets out of the ride and walks away from the roller coaster.

Koichi blushes and pouts a little, "I-I was just resting my head on your shoulder because I didn't want my eye patch to fly away."