Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta stop thrust for second and so on Koichi with worry eyes''why are you crying Koichi?''

Koichi looks up at Ryuuta and shakes his head, blushing softly, "i-its nothing just getting use to how it feels for the first time."

Ryuuta smiled''dont worry we are soon finish, I love you so much Koichi'' he start to thrust deeper inside Koichi

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and blushes, holding onto him, "I-I love you too," he lowers his head and bites his finger while moaning.

Ryuuta feel himself closer to cumming and smiled at Koichi''I'm going to cum soon Koichi, lets cum togother'' he moved outside and inside of Koichi in fast speed

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and blushes softly, holding onto him while moaning and nods his head, "a-alright if i can hold it," he closes his eyes and rests his head on Ryuuta's chest.

Koichi arches his back and bites his bottom lip, moaning even louder and holds onto Ryuuta's shoulders.

Ryuuta breath in and out, smiled at Koicchi''that was awasome Koichi, I love you so much''

Koichi moves his head to the side and pants, looking up at Ryuuta and blushes, "I l-love you too."

Ryuuta breath in and out smiled at Koichi''I'm tired after love making lets go to sleep''he yawned

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and nods his head blushing, turning onto his side and yawns. He curls up slowly and starts to fall asleep.

next morning Ryuuta wake up early, raise himself up from bed and put his old clothes on himself and start to write letter to Koichi, in the letter was writing

Dear Koichi

When you read this letter i shall already be gone and i dont know when we are going to meet again.

thank you for last night, last night was best of my life i would never forget that ever.

I'm going to miss you very much and I'm never going to forget you.

I'm always going to remember you and think about you when I'm in jail.

Please dont ever forget me and I'm looking forward to the day we meet again.

Love you always

From your lover and boyfriend Ryuuta

after that he la letter down on bed where he was sleeping and walked towards door, open the door walked out of room and walked outside of hotel, start walking towards detektiv agency

Koichi was still fast asleep and squirms slightly when Ryuuta was moving away from him in the bed. He covers his face with the blanket, blocking out the sun shining through the window.

He lets out a yawn, looking around the room not seeing Ryuuta. Koichi slowly sits up and looks down, seeing a note and puts the note to his face to read it. He blushes a little and scratches his head, thinking Ryuuta had already was calling him his boyfriend. Koichi stands up and puts on his clothes, walking to the door and walks to the main desk. He puts the room key on the desk and walks out of the hotel, wondering what he should do now as he lets out a sigh. Koichi walks towards the direction of the detective agency, deciding he would see Ryuuta off before he went to jail.

Ryuuta was finish talking to Sakuma and was now handcuffed and walked out of detective agency with Sakuma beside of him, they walked towards police car so was waiting for them

Koichi watches from a inch away distance, watching Ryuuta getting walked to the police car in handcuffs. He lowers his head and slowly approaches the agency.

Ryuuta so Koichi and ask Sakuma he could talk to Koich for 6 second and Sakuma say it was alright Sakuma walked towards Koichi and smiled''i guess you read my note then and thank you for coming say good bye Koichi''

Koichi walks over to Ryuuta and lowers his head, nodding it slowly, "y-yes I read your note and I thought it would be right to see you before you go."