Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi scratches his head a little and sighs a little, looking towards the other male, "so your father couldn't get the money that he borrowed and my father threw him into jail, with you wanting to take revenge for your father... is he still alive? Is his jail sentence for life?"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta sigh" my father took sucide and killed himself, so yes he is death because Of your father and worse Of all i was in hospital during that time since my father pay for the surgery before he was put in jail, i only know what happend to my father When i watched news"

Koichi rubs his finger against his bottom lip to his chin and looks at the male, "so your father killed himself while he was in jail?" He taps his foot slowly and looks at the ground for a few moments, slowly looking up at him, "and how does killing me affect anyone when the two people were involved in with your father are dead?"

Ryuuta smiled" easly you are son of the person so put my father in jail and got him kill himself"

Koichi looks at him annoyed, "what was killing me have anything to do with it? Its not like it would affect my already dead parents."

Ryuuta put down the gun back in his pocket and smirked" well now you know how to be witout parents, i guess thats enough for me, so I'm not going to kill you anymore Koichi, so you can just go back to your dear Koihei" he didnt know Why he suddenly feel jealouse When he was thinking about Koichi go back to Koihei

Koichi crosses his arms and walks out of the current room, "well I suppose you gave me that painful lesson. Thank you so much you jerk," he rubs his eye so he wouldn't cry in front of the other and starts to walk towards the front door.

Ryuuta run towards Koichi and hugged him" I'm sorry for killing your parents, its just couldnt stop myself for take revenge, i understand Which you hate me since i hate myself right now for hurt you"

Koichi jumps a little when getting suddenly when got hugged, looking over his shoulder. He lowers his head and looks to the side, squirming a little, "you got me involve in something I shouldn't be involved in the first place. Well I got to go back to my friend's house to get some sleep so I can go to school tomorrow. Sorry it was my parents fault for having your father commit suicide...," he tries to loosen the other's grip slowly.

Ryuuta sigh" i understand Koichi, can we meet sometimes? I want to aplogize to you for what i did" he stop hugging Koichi

Koichi looks at him and looks to the side, "if you don't kidnap me while I am trying to sleep... I am not sure," he sighs and opens the door slowly.

Ryuuta smiled" i shall not kidnap you anymore, i want to meet you again for to tell you something important"

Koichi looks at him and sighs a little, taking a deep breath and turns around slowly, standing in the doorway, "can... at least know the name of my parent's killer and kidnapper?"

Koichi walks out of the house and looks at Ryuuta, lowering his head a little and sighs, crossing his arms, "I suppose... if you really need someone to hang out with. Well... goodbye," he starts walking back to Kyo's house.

Ryuuta so Koichi walking away and was prepared to say goodbye to Koichi tomorrow since he hadd plans to turn himself in after talking to Koichi tomorrow, he walked towards his bed and la himself in bed, fell to sleep

Koichi continues walking until finally reaching Kyo's head. He opens the door and relocks it, walking to Kyo's room and saw him all stretched out. He shakes his head and walks over to his bed slowly, laying on Kyo's chest and falls asleep.

Ryuuta wake up next morning decide to take shower and make breakfeast before he goes to Koihei house, he raise himself up from bed, walked towards bathroom for to wash himself and change in new clothes

Kyo wakes up early with a loud yawn, rubbing his eyes and looks down at Koichi. He rubs his head and smiles, standing up from his bed and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

Koichi was curled up and covers his face with his arm while he continues to sleep.

Ryuuta was finish in the shower and walked out Of bathroom with new clothes on himself, he walked towards kitchen for to make breakfeast

Koichi wakes up slowly, seeing the sun shining through the currents and stretches, hiding under the blanket with a groan.

Ryuuta was finish making breakfeast and walked towards table with his breakfeast, sat himself down on table and start to eat his breakfeast

Kyo walks back into his bedroom, seeing Koichi was still sleeping and sighs, shaking his head, "hey are you going to get up..? Its time to get ready for school."

Koichi wiggles around under the bed and stretches out with a groan, continues sleeping.

Kyo laughs a little and shakes his head, "sleepy butt," he pokes Koichi's nose and gets dress.

Ryuuta was finish eat breakfeast, raise himself up walked towards shink for to wash his plate, When he was finish wash plate, he sat plate back in cabinet and walked towards living room for to watch some news since he must wait to Koichi finish school before he is going to leave to Koihei house where Koichi was living right now

Kyo looks down at Koichi and takes the covers off slowly, making Koichi jump a little and looks at Kyo. He yawns and rubs his eyes as he gets out of the bed, "oh... sorry. I didn't oversleep did I?" Kyo shakes his head as he sits on the bed, "no I just got up early but you should probably get ready now."

Koichi nods his head and walks to the bathroom to take a shower.