Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyo opens the door and gets out of the car, running inside his house, only to be followed by his father. Kyo's father looks at Koichi and bends over to pick him up, bringing him inside the house. Kyo goes in the backseat to gather Koichi's things and goes inside his house.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Sakuma raise himself up, walked towards door, walked out of door and walked towards front door, open the door and walked outside, start walk towards his home, so was only 10 km away from detective agency

Kyo's father points at the tissue that was on Koichi's face, "what is this about anyway?" He didn't know about what had happen so Kyo clearly sighed, "its a long story... I will tell you when he falls asleep later." Kyo's father nods his head and rests Koichi on the couch for now.

Sakuma was now home and he rested on couch, drink his favorite win and watch news on Television but nothing was intressing on news so he found book and start to read the book

Kyo rubs Koichi's head and sighs a little, "what is wrong with whoever did this...? If I find out who did this they will regret it," Kyo looks down at Koichi and removes Koichi's eye patch. He puts his fingers near Koichi's eye and opens it slightly forcefully, exposing a silver filled eye. Kyo rubs Koichi's head, "it will almost be time for your eye surgery... I hope it goes successfully," Kyo puts the eye patch back on Koichi and Koichi moves slightly, turning to his side.

Sakuma was now in deep sleep after he was finish reading the book, he dreamt about his father and called out on him" father please come back to me I need you"

Koichi slowly wakes up and looks at Kyo, "is everything okay Kyo? You look mad about something," as he slowly sits up with the sad emotion still on his face.

Kyo shakes his head and grabs Koichi's hand, "n-no its nothing. Come on let's have dinner.. you must be hungry a little by now." Koichi looks at Kyo and lowers his head, knowing after what had happened made his stomach not really have any sort of appetite but he stands up and follows Kyo to the dining room.

Sakuma wake up later and so clock was past six'o clock, he raise himself up from couch, walked towards front door, walked outside Of his house, closed the door and start walking towards Koihei house

Koichi lowers his head while sitting at the table with a soft sigh. Kyo watches his family eat their dinner and rubs Koichi's back, "its okay... don't force it down. Just have a nibble here and a nibble there, you know you can't resist my mom's cooking," as he starts eating his dinner.

Koichi looks at Kyo and blinks at the dinner, sighing as he starts eating as well, resting his head on Kyo's shoulder. Kyo looks at Koichi and laughs softly, rubbing his head, "just try not to make a mess or I will have to feed you like a baby." Koichi looks up at Kyo and blushes with the fork in his mouth, poking his elbow on Kyo's side and continues eating.

Sakuma was now outside Of Koihei house and knock on the door

Ryuuta so Sakuma was outside Of Koihei house and he realishe at he must wait for Sakuma shall leave before he kidnap Koichi, so he hope Sakuma leave soon

Kyo looks up and looks at the door, wiping his mouth with a napkin and stands up, walking to the door and opens it slowly, "oh hello Detective Sakuma."

Koichi stands up and takes the plate to the kitchen, putting it into the sink and walks over to the couch to sit down.

Sakuma smiled" hello Koihei, can i talk to Koichi for second? I want to give him information about his parents death"

Ryuuta walked away since, he knew at it Would take some time before Sakuma Would leave

Kyo looks at Sakuma and then at Koichi on the couch, looking back of Sakuma and nods his head, "yeah sure. Come on in," he moves away from the door and picks up his empty plate to put into the sink as well.

Sakuma walked inside house, closed door after himself, he so Koichi walked towards Koichi, smiled" hello again Koichi, how are you doing?"

Koichi looks towards the detective and sits up slowly, "I guess I am okay.. considering after what happened." He starts to move his legs to his chest, resting his chin on his knees.

Sakuma strye Koichi hair and smiled" yes its not easy When that happend and i guess you have Nightmare about it?"

Koichi lowers his head and looks up at Sakuma, "yes but sleeping with Kyo helped a lot," he lowers his head in the cracks of his leg openings. Kyo laughs a little and scratches his head, nervously, "yeah.. he barely got any good hours of sleep."

Sakuma smiled" yes its not easy When you is having Nightmare about your parents death, i can understand you have not easy right now but do you want to know what i have find out about your parents death?"

Koichi's head slowly perks up from his legs and looks at Sakuma. He nods his head slowly, "yes... what did you find out," Koichi puts his legs down slowly from the couch.

Sakuma smiled" well for the first we found letter so was godt hide, i guess it was not meant for you to find out about letter since the was threath letter for your parents from cretain guy so didnt write his name"

Koichi looks at Sakuma and lowers his head slowly, aiming his head to the side, "so.. they were threatened by someone? I don't understand why..., he looks up at Kyo and sighs a little, "w...what did it say?"

Sakuma smiled and start to read the letter to Koichi

Dear Lilly and Robert

I'm not sure there remember me or not but I'm the son of the man there put in jail.

My father was innochent, he didnt do anything criminalt so Why did there put I'm in the jail, for that I'm going to take revenge for what there did to my father.

Be prepared to die soon because I'm going to killer there with my own hands, I'm looking forward to see there death and know I'm have take revenge for my father.

From somebody unknown

Sakuma finish read the letter and so on Koichi

Koichi listens to what the note that have been read by Sakuma, lowering his head and scratches his head, "I guess I was left out of this from my parents.. they figured I had enough to deal with at school and work that they never wanted to tell me this problem to get me involved in it."

Kyo had listen to what had been read and frowns with disapproval, "oh give me a break... jail? Was it like a life sentence or something? Its just jail... its not his parents killed him or anything. What a baby," as Kyo grumbles a little.

Sakuma smiled" that was all we figure out for now but we are trying to find out, what your parents killer namer are"

Koichi nods his head and wipes under his eye, "t..thank you very much for the information Detective Sakuma," he lowers his head slowly. Kyo looks at Sakuma and rubs Koichi's head slowly, "its okay...and thank you for keeping him updated detective Sakuma."