masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He whimpered slightly his tail going between his legs,Rin looked over and watched Alec not sure of what he was going to do.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

Alec hid a couple things in his pocket and brought over a pair of handcuffs that were lined with velvet so it wouldn't hurt the boy's wrists. He slowly walked back over. "are you ready my lovely little pet?"

He whimpered."How is this punish ment......master usually ties my wrists up...."He tilted his head holding out his wrists.

Alec cuffed his wrists to the bed. "oh, it's not just tying your wrists up" the man pulled out a gag and forced it into Rin's mouth and tied it behind his head.

He tryed to frown but he couldn't his ears went down as his tail went between his legs."Mhn....."He tryed to speak and tryed to take it out.

Alec brought out a blindfold and tied it around Rin's eyes. "Remember, this is because you didn't listen your master..."

His struggled and curled up slightly after awhile,Rin feel scared he couldn't say anything or see anything he couldnt feel the presence of Alec etheir.All he could think about was did his master leave him?

Alec ran his hands up Rin's body. "you look so good like this..." he suddenly pulled the vibrator out of the boy

He felt slightly relieved as he felt Alec's hands run up his skin, he looked in the direction he heard the voice coming from.He relaxed a bit more after the vibrator was pulled out.

Alec pushed the boy's legs apart "look at you..." he slowly rubbed his finger against Rin's entrance. "do you want your master's cock?" he asked in a low voice.

He couldn't say any thing he whimpered and remained silent he blushed slightly,his tail got in the way and cover led his entrance he turned his head to one side and kept it there.He wasn't enjoying it as much as he should have there was a mixture or fear and slight pleasure boiling inside him.

Alec slowly pulled his finger away. He trailed his hands down Rin's thighs "don't look so scared..." he said softly, leaning down to kiss the boy's neck. "don't you trust me?"

He just couldn't relax for all me could know Alec could just be talking next to him and having someone else explore his body.He looked in the direction of the voice he tryed to speak again but a small but of drool was the only thing that escaped the gag.

Rin opened his eyes and exhaled deeply almost seeming relieved to see that it was just the two of them in the room,Rin shut his eyes calling down quite a bit his tail wagged slightly and his ears perked up.

Alec sighed and shook his head "you know this is going to mean I'll give you an even more severe punishment for not trusting me... right?"

He looked at the gag then at Alec not understanding what he did now,he frowned slightly and tugged on the handcuffs once again before returning his attention to Alec.

- - - Updated - - -

He looked at the gag then at Alec not understanding what he did now,he frowned slightly and tugged on the handcuffs once again before returning his attention to Alec.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Alec chuckled lightly "you're too cute... it's hard to punish you..." he murmured. He pulled another ribbon out of his pocket and tied it tightly around the boy's cock.

He whimpered and blushed and finally managed to force the gag out,Rin let out a pant and looked up at Alec.im not....cute!"He pouted "Also......I do trust you its just hard to talk with a gag in." He laughed slightly.

"You are cute though" Alec said with a smile "you're adorable" he pressed the tip of the boy's cock with his finger. "just look at you..." he pressed his own length against Rin's entrance.

He blushed a bit more and felt Alec press agansit him."W-wait my hands....."He looked up at his wrists and tugged at the cuffs with a wimpeared.

He whimpered before he felt him thrust into him his eyes began to tear up a bit."M-master it hurts....."He whimpered curling his toes as he tightened around Alec.

Alec slowly moved his hips a little to give the boy a chance to get used to it. "you're not used to the feeling of your master?" he asked in a low voice, smirking slightly at him.

He moaned softly it annoyed him when he moved so slowly."You just went ...so fast..."he blushed looking away.