masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Rin moaned loudly Haku was sitting under the bed falling asleep."Ah....."he gripped the bedsheets roughly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

I'm not sure how to......"he blushed.Rin moaned loudly."A-Alec!"He moaned loudly as he felt him thrust deeper inside him.

He crawled out from under the bed and back onto the bed."Alright?"Rin blushed."You don't have to be so gentle....."

Alec grinned and pulled Rin's legs apart, exposing him to the fox. He gently guided Haku's face down to Rin's cock. "suck him" he ordered

He blushed before licking Rin's tip then taking him into his mouth and began rubbing the parts the wouldn't fit."A-Ah.....hes....pretty....good"He said between moans

Alec smirked and thrust harder, forcing Rin deeper into the other's mouth. "do you have some experience?" he teased

He gaged slightly as he was forced to take the other deeper and he relaxed in his mouth he coughed and shook his head."Nope never until now."

"I guess you must be naturally gifted then" Alec smirked and kept thrusting into Rin, his hands gripping the boy's chest.

He tryed to shake his head."N-no wverthing is perfect."He moaned loudly he just didn't care anymore let them all hear if they have to he thought for himself.

Alec chuckled softly he thrust into him even harder. "you know Haku... I'll be doing this to you later..." he said with a smirk.

"of course..." Alec kissed up Rin's neck, his hands gripping the boy's legs to keep them spread widely. "why don't you get some more practice with your mouth on Rin first?" he suggested.

"Alright......." He took him into his mouth again earning a moan from rin ."W-we should do something after this."Rin wanted to be outside as usual

"S-sure...ah...." HE moaned loudly a couple out the cuts reopened he whimpered slightly as small trails of blood trickled down his back."I love you master."He looked over his shoulder and kissed him gently.Haku gaged slightly as he was forced to take him in deeper into his mouth as he arched his back.

Alec returned the kiss with a smile. "mm.. I love you too Rin..." he murmured, feeling himself getting close to climax.

He came in the Fox's mouth roughly gripping his hair."Ah!"Haku gaged and pulled back getting cum on himself.

Alec thrust into him a couple more times before he came with a shudder. He slowly pulled out of the boy and grinned.

The cum dripped down his thigh as he pulled out he panted and collapsed with a sigh .Haku was facing the opposite direction.

He shook his head."I just like the feeling of the sun on my skin." He pointed at the window giving off gentle sunlight.