masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He nodded and smiled as he nibbled on the others ear gently."I won't forget to make you feel good to master~"

His tail swayed around a bit more.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He tilted his head in confusion ."Master doesn't want to feel good?"He traced his fingers around Alec's crotch area lightly.

"oh I do" Alec reassured him "I'm just going to have you sit back for awhile this time..." he pulled out a long piece of soft but strong ribbon and firmly pulled Rin's arms behind his back and tied his wrists together.

Alec pulled the panties to the side a little bit and coated a finger in lube. He gently pushed it into the boy and wiggled it a little bit.

Alec kissed the boy's cock through his panties. He slowly added a second finger "mm... you can't let anyone else see you like this..."

He blushed as he kissed him through the panties.Rin moaned a little louder then before as the second finger was added"I won't I'm your's..and yours only"

He moaned softly feeling the finger began to move around inside him,Rin gently kissed him then pulled away with a smile

He whined at the lost but moaned loudly feeling the vibrator being pushed into him he bit his lip blushing a bit deeper looking away.

Alec caught the boy's face as he looked away. "what did I say about biting yourself?" he softly reminded the boy

"Don't bite y-yourself." He stuttered as he let go of his lip ,he blushed and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Alec smiled softly "that's right... don't bite, I like to hear your voice..." he switched the vibrator onto the lowest setting and kissed the boy's neck

He griped onto the others back slightly as he moaned in his ear and grinned before nibbing on it ."You do?"His voice was a bit more playful then usaul.

He moaned softly and unconsciously grinded agansit Alec as his tail fluffed up slightly,Rin looked back at him and smirked slightly and wiggled his hips teasing him.

He moaned louder and gripped the bed sheets he really did love playing with his master he just hated admiting it,Rin looked back at Alec with a deep line of blush going across his face his ear twitched slightly."M-master?.....you won't ever get b-bored of me and just throw me away right?"