masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

My characters

Kego:

Age,19

-shy,loyal,slight bit of a sadist,part rabbit

Appearance: blonde bangs black hair,skin and bones,oversized sweater and skinny jeans

Rin:

Age,20

-cocky,short temper,doesn't like to listen,double faced

Appearance:light blue hair doesn't cover eyes has one eye patch ,skinny,long sleeve top black skinnys ,part wolf

(You may choose which one

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

My character:

Alec

-quiet, sadistic, sarcastic, manipulative, loves to keep "pets" to keep his stress from work lowered, workaholic

Appearance: dark brown hair, pale skin, wears reading glasses but doesn't need them for things that are far away, usually wears formal clothes for work, 6'2, skinny but strong

I think he would work best with Rin, if that's okay with you

(Alright I'll start)

Rin was sitting in his cage growling at people as the walked by or tryed to pet him.He didn't like people being so close or touching him like he was a dog or at all really."Go away!" He growled at a little child petting him through the bars the child became startled and ran away.He curled up after along struggle against the restraints.

Alec stopped by the cage Rin was in, he had talked to the owners and heard that the wolf was very aggressive and hard to tame. The current owners had given up and wanted to sell him. Alec crouched down to get a closer look. He reached through the bars and roughly grabbed Rin's hair, pulling his face up to get a better look.

"Hey what the heck do you think your doing?!" He tryed to scratch him the cuffs on his wrists prevent end him from doing so. His blue eyes darted away from him as he thrashed about a bit more.Before he eventually gave up after wearing himself out panting.

Alec chuckled and let go of Rin's hair. "I wanted to get a better look" he said simply. "I figured I should make sure I like your face before buy you" He stood up straight and smirked down at the wolf. "since you look good you should be ready to move in with me today, I'll go talk to your current owners about the price"

Rin whimpeared slighty pulling at the chains.A hoodie man walked over "I over heard you....so your interested in Rin?" He looked slighty shocked as he looked down at the worn out wolf "Some odd taste you've got...." He kneeled down to look at Runs ear and used a specail clip to undo the tag."Here's the information."He handed him the tag

"I guess I do have strange taste, but maybe you should just be glad that I'm taking this one off your hands" Alec took the tag and glanced over the information on it. "do I just give you the money then or is there someone else I should pay?" He looked at the man.

"True....and you pay me." Rin got up a girl brought over a gag and a collar one pair of cuffs"Do you need help putting these on him?" She handed Alec the items. Rin growled"He's not going to fucking touch me!"He backed away closer to the back of the cage growling in a low tone.

"I prefer not to waste my energy tying up my pets, so I would appreciate it if you could put them on for me" Alec said, his voice almost bored. He pulled out his wallet which was filled with cash and counted out the money for the man. "here you go" he held out the neatly folded bills.

The girl quickly hot Rin out and cuffed him and put the collar on.Rin moved his head from side to side the girl got angry and griped his hair and put the gag on him."Here you go."she handed him the leash the man thanked Alec "There you go j

He's all yours." Rin's ears whent downwards and tail between his legs .

"it was a pleasure doing business with you" Alec said with a smirk. He roughly yanked on the leash and started to walk towards his car, keeping an eye on Rin for any sign that he was going to try to escape. "When we get home I'll explain all my rules to you, so for now just don't try anything stupid"

Rin got dragged along he kept trying to push the gag out.Once they got In the car he finally got the gag out"ah..."he took in a deep breath "Why the hell should I listen to you?" He raised an eyebrow.He watched as the car passed a couple streets he sighed .

Alec had left Rin on the floor of the backseat as he drove. He let out an annoyed sigh when he heard the wolf speak. "my god, those people can't even get a gag to stay in for ten minutes. No wonder you're so untrained" he said to himself, completely ignoring the question.

He look over at the window as he tryed to sit up he eventually was able to get up and sat on the seat.He pulled out a bobby pin out of his pocket and put it inbetween his lips and began picking at the lock on the hand cuffs.the growled when he dropped the bobby pin "That was my last one...." He mubbled to himself

Alec glanced back at him in the rear-view mirror. "Didn't I tell you not to do anything stupid?" he said in a low voice "you really can't do anything right..." He soon parked in the garage of a large mansion and got out of the car. He opened the back door of the car and grabbed onto Rin's leash, roughly pulling him to his feet.

He growled slighty stubbleing slighty looking at him"I said why should I eh?" He growled at him then stomped on his foot roughly.He snickered his tail swaying happily.

Alec hissed at the pain, he immediately punched Rin in the face. "You little bitch..." He snarled, grabbing the wolf by the hair. "you should listen because I own you now. You might think that doesn't mean anything to you but I can do whatever I want with you know and if you try to run or fight back I will make your life a living hell"

He growled slighty and rubbed his face"ow....whatever."He looked away he yanked at his collar a bit more looking around.He sniffed the air"There are others here?"he looked back at him .

Alec chuckled at the question. "there are a few... they've all gotten so boring, that's why I brought you in" he took the leash again and pulled Rin into the house. The halls were empty but they passed by rooms where voices could be heard. Alec's old pets had all ended up losing their minds, he would let other people borrow or buy them but they had all become mindless sex slaves. Cries and moans could be heard throughout the first floor of the house which was where Alec kept them all.

Rin looked sorta freaked out his tail stopped swaying as he gulped "loose their minds?" He looked at the doors as they passed them.He laughed slightly "Wonder if you did it...." He snickered "I'll...sure be a new challenge that's all I can say,"

"there are lots that have been as stubborn as you at first, I suppose only time will tell if you're any different from the others" Alec brought him upstairs to a very plain looking room. It had a bed, a chair and a locked closet. There were no windows and the door could only be unlocked with a key. The bed had a thin but strong chain attached to it which was only a few feet long. Alec led the wolf towards the bed without another word.

He growled "there's no way in hell wait....no on earth your putting that on me." He backed up and thew the gag on the bed ."I'm not going to end up like them."he said hearing one of the pets through the walls.

Alec smirked and roughly grabbed Rin by the hair, he dragged him to the bed and slammed him down. He very quickly attached the chain to the wolf's collar, checking to make sure that Rin couldn't take it off no matter how much he tried. "well, I suppose we'll just have to see about that"

He growled and kicked him in the groin hard.Showing his sharp teeth off he tryed to bite his arm but missed by an inch."this collar is too fucking tight!"he kept trying to loosen it thrashing about as he did so then put the hand cuffs behide one on the posts and yanked on them until the chain broke.