masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He moaned softly it annoyed him when he moved so slowly."You just went ...so fast..."he blushed looking away.

He whined and wiggled his hips and wrapped his tail around Alec's thigh and tryed to get him to move faster."Nooooo...go fasterrrr."Rin whined spreading his legs a bit more.

Alec smirked down at the boy before suddenly slamming into him. "faster?" he started to go as hard and fast as he enough. "is this enough for you?" he moaned

He gasped as he suddenly sped up and rammed into his prostate repeatedly."Y-yes ah....thats enough........"He said in between moans he pulled at the hand cuffs again.

He moaned softly as he rammed into his prostate and griped the hand cuffs tightly and moaned loudly."Not as much as you though. ......"

He whined needing to release he looked at the ribbon then at Alec."Please take it off."He whimpered as it became painful.

Alec grinned and slammed into the boy again. He tugged the ribbon off and thrust in one more time before he climaxed with a shudder.

Alec uncuffed the boy and pulled him to lay on top of himself. He pulled Rin's legs apart and ran his hands up his thighs.

"Master....I'll do it for you." He lined him self up before taking him in slightly and began moving slowly with his hands on the others chest.

He moaned loudly and slammed his hips down ."Yeah....

..is that not normal?"He began to play with himself((hey can I add another character to spice things up a bit?))

Alec moaned again and thrust his hips up roughly. "sometimes people get too sore..."

((yeah, that's fine with me. add as many as you want uwu ))

((Alrightly I'll add him in."Rin's ears perked up as he stopped moving and looked over and the window before pulling away from him and walking over to the window.

He opened the window and look ed out it looking arou and for something or someone."I heard crying......."He noticed a beaten up human that was half wolf ."Oh....."