masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Alec got up to look out the window. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'll call security... just ignore it" he pulled his phone out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He whimpered."But they look like there hurt master......."He looked up at him with his innocent blue eyes.

Alec frowned and shook his head in frustration. "alright, I'll go check on it..." he grumbled, fixing up his appearance. "stay here"

He nodded and sat on the bed once outside you could he a very pale and skinny person wearing a hooded cape was tangled up in a rose bush.

His eyes opened he opened his mouth yo speak but coughed up some blood something fluffy curled around him.

Alec just looked more annoyed than concerned. He picked up the man in his arms. "alright then, come with me" he grumbled, taking the stranger back inside

You could feel his ribs as he was picked up."........"He looked at him then away

- - - Updated - - -

You could feel his ribs as he was picked up."........"He looked at him then away

Alec sighed and carried him up to his bedroom where he had left Rin. He set the boy down and texted one of his servants to bring some food and a first aid kit.

The hood slide of showing blue fox ears and his tail realized the soft fur in three shades of blue his sliver hair covering his eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

The hood slide of showing blue fox ears and his tail realized the soft fur in three shades of blue his sliver hair covering his eyes.

He nodded and walked over he seemed a bit envious of the attention the fox was getting.The fox(his name his haku.)looked over to weak to do anything but breath and lay there looking at them before slowly turning his head and looking away.As he did so the hair moved on the back of his neck amd a huge gash could clearly be seen.

Alec sighed at the sight of the gash. He pulled Rin onto his lap and gently kissed the boy's neck.

After a moment a servant came in with a tray of food and a first aid kit.

"Treat that thing's wounds" Alec told the servant, who immediately obeyed.

Rin kissed Alec on the lips gently as the servant was fixing his wounds haku struggled like he was about to be killed.

Alec noticed the fox struggling and rolled his eyes. "Rin? can you try to talk some sense into him? he's going to get blood everywhere"

Rin tapped his shoulder and ended up getting slapped in the face.He growled slightly before grabbing him by the collar.

Alec glared at the stranger and stood up. He roughly grabbed the fox's hair and jerked his head back. "you need to learn to behave yourself..." he growled.

Fox let out a whimper that could barley be heard his eyes where gray as he swatted at the air trying to get free.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox let out a whimper that could barley be heard his eyes where gray as he swatted at the air trying to get free.

He was flailing about you could see his eyes now they were gray almost white though. "Master......I think he's blind."

He was flailing about you could see his eyes now they were gray almost white though. "Master......I think he's blind."

He almost fell over he parted his lips and a small gentle voice came out."Y...yeah."You could barley hear him as he spoke his voice was slightly shaking."And I'm only half blind."

Alec sighed and shooed away the servant who had finished tending the man's wounds. "what were you doing out there?"

"Some dogs were chasing he and I couldn't see where I was going and I guess I fell and the dogs mauled me then dragged me here." He scratched his head in thought he looked at the the spot next to Alec."That makes sense right?"Rin sighed and pointed his face in the right direction.