masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

"I wonder where my blindfold whent anyway.....Oh I'm Haku.....um did they get my eyes?" He lifter his bangs so they could see his eyes fully there were gashes and small cuts near his eyes and on his face but not on his eyes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"no, just around your eyes" Alec slowly walked over to the man. "Well Haku, you're very lucky that you ended up here..."

"I guess that's fair I did ruin your garden." He touched Alec hand with his smaller hands and smiled slightly."Your hand is warm...."

Alec pulled away and stood up. "maybe if you work hard enough you can replace Rin" he glanced at the wolf, before going over to his closet and digging out a plain black collar.

Rin glared at the fox and cursed under his own breath he wouldn't let that happen he had Alec in his hands and wasn't going to give that up easily.Haku was just sitting there happily his tail swaying back and forward with a small smile plastered onto his face.

Alec tried not to laugh when he saw the look of jealousy on the wolf's face. He sat down in front of Haku and gently put the collar on him "you're so cute"

Haku moved his hair so the other could pit the collar around his slender neck."Your so nice......what shall I address you by......your last name first....or something else."Rin pouted crossing his arms he hated seeing Haku getting all the atteion he tryed to act cold as if he didn't care but it was quite obvious.

"Call me 'master'" Alec said gently. He slowly pulled Haku's clothes off, trying to pretend he didn't even notice Rin. "Are you a virgin?"

"Y-yes...I am..." He blushed slightly at the question his tail swayed a bit slower as he felt a bit of fear beginning to build up as he felt his shirt slip over his head along with his cape. Rin growled slightly and crawled up to Alec and twisted his nipples as he went behide him angrily. He was hoping Alec would freak out or do something he laughed slightly seeing the now pretty scared new pet.

Alec tried to look as angry as possible, despite how amusing he thought he was. He roughly shoved Rin away and pulled Haku closer. "Rin, behave yourself" he growled.

He whimpered slightly as he was pushed away he looked away feeling like he was about to cry."Master d-doesn't like me any more?"He sniffed and left the room knowing that he had trusted him in a room without a lock on the inside as well.Haku looked back as he was pulled closer to Alec ."Master I can't feel the presence of the wolf anymore......"Rin was sitting in the garden hidden in a rose bush sure it was painful to get into but he really wanted to be alone.

Alec sighed and picked up the fox. He set him down at the floor at the foot of the bed. He got out a chain and attached one end to the boy's collar and the other end to the bed frame. "Stay here" he said firmly before going out to the garden to find Rin.

He whined slightly looking out to the hall which the door was open to.Rin had almost fallen asleep in the rose bush by now he was just barely keeping his eyes open his head falling slighty as he attempted to stay away.But drowsyness lured him into a quiet sleep.

Alec found Rin after a few minutes, he sighed and carefully pushed the branches of the rose bush out of the way. "Rin, what are you doing?" he asked sternly.

"I don't care let me get scratched up as of you'll care later ." He rolled his eyes his voice was rather suddenly cold .'

"Besides Haku's waiting for you." He laughed slightly.

"Rin, come here now" Alec said coldly, glaring at the boy. "I trusted you enough to keep you in a room without a lock and let you off your leash. Don't make me regret it"

He rolled over onto the roses making sure that they pierced his skin trying to make he angry even more then he already was."Let me die......"He moaned slightly as he crapped a rose by its stem and broke it of causing his hand to bleed."They wouldn't notice."

Alec's eyes narrowed in anger. He reached into the bush and grabbed the boy by his hair, roughly pulling his out and to his feet. He had scratched up his arm a bit in the process, but ignored it. "You brat, I was teasing you... But if you can't listen to your master then maybe i really will have to replace you"

He frowned slightly before turning his head to the side."You said you wouldn't but you say it like you could replace me so easily."He looked at Alec's arm."I'm sorry that I'm a burden. "

Alec wrapped his arm around Rin's waist and held him close. "I'm not planning on replacing you, and it would be hard to find a pet as good as you... but if you can't behave I'll have to find someone"

He sighed and looked at the ground and Nuzzled his neck and looked back up."I promise I won't be a burden anymore."Haku just sat there on the floor watching people walk by.