masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He smiled a sorta relived smile and blushed as he felt the panties fall to his knees,His upper half was agansit the bed he just couldn't keep it up."Master.....what is your name?"

"hm? Oh right, I forgot to tell you that..." the man chuckled and gently pushes the vibrator in deeper. "my name is Alec"

He moaned loudly as it pushed agansit his prostate. "M-master can I can you b-by your n-name?" He moaned gripping the sheets tighter second by second.

Alec thought about it for a moment, his hands trailing down the boy's thighs. "sure, but you still belong to me in every way... understood?"

He nodded watched him trying to see what he was doing,he tugged on the ribbon slightly he whined and shook his hips slightly.He wanted him to touch him so bad he was practically begging for him to touch him.

Alec smiled and leaned in to kiss the boy's hip "I wish this could last forever... Just watching you writhe and moan" he ran his tongue over Rin's balls.

His legs shook slightly as he moaned a bit louder "W-wherebare touching?" He stuttered looking over his shoulder trying to see.His tail went between his legs as he struggled trying to rip the ribbon.

"Y-yeah.....A-alec." He moaned sofly as his tail swayed slightly,He nuzzled the blankets."I want you...."

He gasped as his legs began to shake as he moaned lewdly."Y-yes I want you to make me into a mess like you always d-do."He was collapsed on the bed his legs just let him fall after awhile.

"I'm going to make you into even more of a mess than usual..." Alec flipped Rin onto his back and spread the boy's legs apart. He slowly ran his tongue up Rin's length.

Rin moaned slightly and spreaded his legs further apart,the ribbon ripped slightly as he struggled agansit it he stopped when he heard it tear.

Alec looked up at him. "hmm... it looks like you're free... what are you going to do now?" he asked before taking the tip into his mouth

He moved into a more comfortable position and ran his fingers through the others hair."Absolutely n-nothing."He leaned back slightly agansit the wall.

Alec smirked and pushed the vibrator in a little deeper as he sucked. He slowly took more of the boy's length into his mouth.

He moaned as it pushed agansit his prostate again but rougher,he griped his hair as he curled his toes

Alec let out a soft moan, making his throat vibrate around Rin's length. He lightly ran his finger's over the boy's tail.

He moaned and bucked his hips slightly as he moaned his name loudly,He bit his lip again but harder then before drawing a bit of blood.

Alec growled when he noticed the boy biting his lip. He let his teeth brush against Rin's length as he pulled away. "what did I tell you?"

Alec pulled away with an evil smirk. "looks like I'm going to have to punish you..." he said softly, turning the vibrator off.

He relaxed slightly and whimpered."P-punish"He moved away from him slightly and shook his head slightly.".....But....why...."

"you keep biting yourself..." Alec chuckled softly and got up. "don't move or I'll punish you more" he went to the closet again.