masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

"I don't mind if you wear something cute or sexy..." Alec kissed down to his shoulder "I just don't want you wearing something boring"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He blushed a bit."Oh.....well I guess we're going to play dress up."He laughed softly,his ocean blues eyes shined a bit.

Alec slowly pulled away, still smiling. "you're such a perfect pet..." he said softly "why don't I give you a bath first?" he offered, standing up.

"Of course but i have the perfect master."He smiled then nodded."That would be nice."He ran his fingers through his tail trying to groom it.

Alec picked him up without any warning "alright then, come on" he carried the boy into a huge bathroom and set him down on the edge of the tub before turning on the warm water.

"yep..." He turned the water off once the tub was full. "I think I'll join you" Alec said softly, stripping his clothes off.

He smiled."_I could wash your back for you if you like."he stepped into the tub and sank into the water and let out a relieved sigh.

Alec got into the water with him. It was his first time being fully naked in front of the boy, there was a long deep scar down his left thigh and his back had an intricate tattoo down the middle of his back. "if you want to"

"Alright I will then."He took the soap and lathered it in his ands then gently washed Alec's back,he traced his finger over the scar lightly." May I ask what happened there?"

Alec leaned into Rin's touch "that? oh, it's just an old scar... it's a pretty silly story..." he sighed softly. "it's not really worth your time to listen to"

He laughed slightly and smiled."That's alright......"He washed the soap off."There your backs clean now."He said happily.

Alec turned around and pulled Rin into his arms. "I don't mind telling you, but there are plenty of more interesting things we can do instead..." he smirked and ran his hands down the boy's body.

He blushed when he realized."B-but the water will......."He blushed even more at the thought of it,He looked over his shoulder to look at Alec.

"you don't want to?" Alec smirked his lips trailing down the back of the boy's neck. "don't you like it when you get to be touched by your master?"

"Of course I do...."He sat on Alec's lap,he looked at the water and back at Alec." I'm sure I'll be OK that much should get in...."he mubbled to himself

Alec kissed down Rin's back, gently lifting his hips. "you'll be fine, it's just water..." he said, his voice almost a purr. "want to prepare yourself for me?"

"S-sure." He leaned over then bath tub ledge a bit and began fingering himself,He looked over his shoulder at Alec who's gaze was locked onto him."M-master...you keep staring......"He blushed.

Alec kept his eyes locked on the boy's body. "you're so sexy... I can't help but stare" his hand moved down to he own cock and gripped himself.

He blushed and added another finger and began moving them in and out and began doing a scissoring motion going a bit deeper."M-master~...."He moaned griping the ledge of the tub with his free hand.

Alec leaned forward a bit to get a better look, his hand moving roughly over his own length. "does it feel good?"